[Old Thread] CoC Ball Lightning Ascendant

"
Elcryss wrote:

worth trying harvest crafting?

I don't think so since the cost of 6-linking is too much.

"
murilomuka wrote:
I want to farm Legion in New Vastir to abuse the passive trees nodes. Do you recommend this build for it or should I go for something like Arc to get more chains?

Not sure if with this build I'll get to break open many Sgts, but the playstyle is really fun

As a melee character, this build is not good at doing Legions. I'd recommend playing another build. If you want to target farm Legions with this build, ditch the vortex 4-link and use vaal arc. This way, you'll be able to clear legions pretty well, although you are playing a different build at this point.

Edit: Vaal arc worked well back in Legion league, but I'm not sure if it works now because of the buffs to enemies' life.
Last edited by N0esy on Jan 27, 2021, 12:33:05 PM
6 link is not a problem i almost have enough fuses to craft it but still if it good base for harvest craft - critical
"
Elcryss wrote:
6 link is not a problem i almost have enough fuses to craft it but still if it good base for harvest craft - critical

Well, removing the dex mod is tricky. I would use "remove non-caster, add caster" and hope that it removes the dex mod. If that fails, just start crafting from scratch.
Last edited by N0esy on Jan 27, 2021, 3:13:25 PM
aint got much currency this league.

Do you think its worth crafting this with harvest ? remove fire/physical and just augment lightnings ?

or just start fresh with a essence of woe as per your craft guide ?

"
madspaz wrote:
aint got much currency this league.

Do you think its worth crafting this with harvest ? remove fire/physical and just augment lightnings ?

or just start fresh with a essence of woe as per your craft guide ?

The increased spell damage mod you can add by an essence of woe is a lot stronger than +1 to lightning gem level. Thus, you should reroll your sceptre with either essences or harvest.
If I rolled the notable

"Immune to Elemental Ailments while on Consecrated Ground if you have at least 150 Devotion"

on my Militant Faith should I go for a different anoint other than arcane swiftness or is it still worth taking? I'm guessing I'll almost always have consecrated ground so I won't have to worry about ailments.
My DPS and Defense is very bad
How can i improve my build , plz help me thx !
my pob :https://pastebin.com/TFfnNHzC
Small question: if the optimal APS is 7.56 but you can't hit it exactly, is it better to be slightly under or over, or does it not matter? Like do we prefer 7.46 over 7.66? Or is it very important to hit the exact speed?
Last edited by zagrotho on Jan 28, 2021, 1:11:01 AM
"
zagrotho wrote:
Small question: if the optimal APS is 7.56 but you can't hit it exactly, is it better to be slightly under or over, or does it not matter? Like do we prefer 7.46 over 7.66? Or is it very important to hit the exact speed?

best to be slightly under.
"
Chyrno wrote:
If I rolled the notable

"Immune to Elemental Ailments while on Consecrated Ground if you have at least 150 Devotion"

on my Militant Faith should I go for a different anoint other than arcane swiftness or is it still worth taking? I'm guessing I'll almost always have consecrated ground so I won't have to worry about ailments.

Acrane swiftness is still good because it grants 75% inc damage and 20% chance to avoid being stunned. I don't know if there is a notable that grants more damge.

"
qaz5050777 wrote:
My DPS and Defense is very bad
How can i improve my build , plz help me thx !
my pob :https://pastebin.com/TFfnNHzC

As for defense, your max life is a bit too low. You should look for more life from your gear, especially rare jewels.

As for damage, the biggest issue I found is that your aps is well beyond the aps breakpoint. I don't think your sceptre is the best base item to craft, but if you can't find anything better on the market, just use a few Deafening Essences of Loathing and craft the trigger mod. You want to use a sceptre with 1.5-1.6 aps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info