[Old Thread] CoC Ball Lightning Ascendant

"
N0esy wrote:
"
Chyrno wrote:
If I rolled the notable

"Immune to Elemental Ailments while on Consecrated Ground if you have at least 150 Devotion"

on my Militant Faith should I go for a different anoint other than arcane swiftness or is it still worth taking? I'm guessing I'll almost always have consecrated ground so I won't have to worry about ailments.

Acrane swiftness is still good because it grants 75% inc damage and 20% chance to avoid being stunned. I don't know if there is a notable that grants more damge.

"
qaz5050777 wrote:
My DPS and Defense is very bad
How can i improve my build , plz help me thx !
my pob :https://pastebin.com/TFfnNHzC

As for defense, your max life is a bit too low. You should look for more life from your gear, especially rare jewels.

As for damage, the biggest issue I found is that your aps is well beyond the aps breakpoint. I don't think your sceptre is the best base item to craft, but if you can't find anything better on the market, just use a few Deafening Essences of Loathing and craft the trigger mod. You want to use a sceptre with 1.5-1.6 aps.

Very Thanks for your suggset ! i improve myself now !
Thanks N0esy for the build, really enjoying it.

I feel like my map clear is good and just crafted by armor, but having a hard time on bosses. I feel like I'm just not doing enough damage & then run out of flask charges. Can you see anything glaringly obvious that I'm missing? Saving for Unnatural Instinct now. https://pastebin.com/x4Pmg4hE

"
sheamolthen wrote:
Thanks N0esy for the build, really enjoying it.

I feel like my map clear is good and just crafted by armor, but having a hard time on bosses. I feel like I'm just not doing enough damage & then run out of flask charges. Can you see anything glaringly obvious that I'm missing? Saving for Unnatural Instinct now. https://pastebin.com/x4Pmg4hE

Flask sustain is always a problem if you choose necro + jugg. Try to switch to necro + PF. What you need to prepare is a ring with T1 accuracy and 2 jewels with "10% chance to avoid being stunned".

Upgrade of your gear:
1) Your dagger is not good. The only useful mods on it is 19% attack speed and 17% spell damage. If you can't find anything good on the market, use a unique claw "Mortem Morsu".
2) Your shield should have at least 60% lightning spell damage.

Passive tree:
You should use another large cluster jewel. Also, Heart of Thunder is a good node until you get good gear. The nodes in the Witch area (annihilation, lightning walker) are not efficient at this point and should be removed as soon as possible.

Last edited by N0esy on Jan 28, 2021, 10:30:29 PM
-
Last edited by Loratus on Jan 29, 2021, 4:19:53 PM
Do you still generate the 3 endurance charges as Necro + PF or is that only for Necro + Jugg?
"
Chyrno wrote:
Do you still generate the 3 endurance charges as Necro + PF or is that only for Necro + Jugg?

No, as Necro + PF we use evasion as a primary defense.
Hi! I love the build so far.

I have a big doubt regarding the APS / CDR

I get the theory behind all that. But the thing is how do I get to 6.07 or 7.56 with a pure 1.27 or 1.58 scepter (with no att speed mods)?

Thank you for your time!
Editing the double post just to thank you for the build. Have had fun this league, clearing all content.
Last edited by SuperzPurez on Jan 31, 2021, 12:26:57 PM
"
Racsomen wrote:

I get the theory behind all that. But the thing is how do I get to 6.07 or 7.56 with a pure 1.27 or 1.58 scepter (with no att speed mods)?

Thank you for your time!

I'm using a 1.5 aps karui scepter with no iAS mods and have 7.52 AS without onslaught.

Sources of attack speed:
- 10% Corruption on Algor gloves
- Unnatural Instinct found in Necro/Jugg setup
- 8% from Repeater on my Megalomaniac jewel
- 5% from rare jewel
- 5% from another rare jewel
- 16% from Retribution + Precision + Versatility on the skill tree

Hope this helps.
"
Racsomen wrote:

Thank you for your time!

You take some attack speed nodes on the passive tree. My argument assumes that you use the suggested passive tree and Unnatural Instinct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info