[Old Thread] CoC Ball Lightning Ascendant

"
ryukenden wrote:
I played this build last two leagues. Going to try a variant this time around.

Going Ice Spear on main links for good single. Freezing pulse using cospri.
We would rely on doyanni lesson for leech, since we don't use BL w/watcher eye.

indigon for spell damage.

What do you guys think? I know it can be done but I'm trying to make a non-glass cannon option.

I theorycrafted cospri builds before, but I couldn't find a way to make them strong enough. I hope you'll be successful!

It appears Harvest is as broken as before...
im so glad I checked to see if you did updated your build lol, never had enough currency in the past to try this as getting a sceptre on the assassin build was a pain, but this seems more viable. Have only got to maps and now im gonna reroll (for the 4th time haha).

E: N0esy, what do you recommend to level with before spellslinger since we can now get gems in advance ? Just follow the guide still ?
Last edited by madspaz on Jan 19, 2021, 1:13:53 PM
"
madspaz wrote:
im so glad I checked to see if you did updated your build lol, never had enough currency in the past to try this as getting a sceptre on the assassin build was a pain, but this seems more viable. Have only got to maps and now im gonna reroll (for the 4th time haha).

E: N0esy, what do you recommend to level with before spellslinger since we can now get gems in advance ? Just follow the guide still ?

If you have access to all gems, I wouldn't use fireball. I would use freezing pulse and arc.

worth to use or replace him when i get 3x multi for cr?
Last edited by Elcryss on Jan 19, 2021, 1:53:21 PM
"
Elcryss wrote:

worth to use or replace him when i get 3x multi for cr?

this is a very good jewel and you should use it, though triple multi jewels are better.
Managed to get a fractured karui scepter with the crit today for an ex. Getting excited to try this out. Half way through the campaign atm and have a busy week ahead so hope I can get a good session in.

You fought any of the new bosses yet n0esy ? Be keen to see a vid of the build in action this league.

Thanks again for the guide !
"
madspaz wrote:
Managed to get a fractured karui scepter with the crit today for an ex. Getting excited to try this out. Half way through the campaign atm and have a busy week ahead so hope I can get a good session in.

You fought any of the new bosses yet n0esy ? Be keen to see a vid of the build in action this league.

Thanks again for the guide !

Well, there aren't many new bosses since new contents are all about killing trash mobs (Ritural) or fighting up to 10 map bosses at once. Maven is the new endgame boss, but I don't have the opportunity to fight her yet. I'll record a video when I fight her.
Do you suggest using a dagger with trigger for now for higher crit till we can get a the overlord passive?
"
TheLordofPie wrote:
Do you suggest using a dagger with trigger for now for higher crit till we can get a the overlord passive?

There is no difference between a sceptre and rune dagger early in the league because you don't have access to the overlord notable. At the market, it is easier to find a good rune dagger on the marcket.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info