How We're Developing Our Next Expansion Differently

"
zbomb wrote:
Can you remove essence league please?

Nooooo! Essence content is useful on SSF!
"...it's an Atlas expansion (like War or Conquerors) with an in-area combat league and a few other bits and pieces." >>> YES! Finally a good league coming after Delirium! Im sick of doing Atlas when league mechanic isnt really involved with it and yet relies on mapping to stack something in order to play the league stuff separately. Sure we cant have same stuff each league but gotta think about Atlas completion or damn buffs of maps drop.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Sounds great! Thank you for all of you and your whole team's hard work. I love POE! Heist is definitely not my favorite league so far but I still play the shit out of this game! Haha! Can't wait to see 3.13!
For years you laid foundations for the highest standards in the whole gaming industry and I sincerely hope you can find your way back there. For your sake and ours.
"
If you're interested, it's an Atlas expansion (like War or Conquerors) with an in-area combat league and a few other bits and pieces. We'll also be announcing it in a slightly different way than we usually do. Stay tuned!

Yes. Good. So it's perhaps not peripheral content, but expanded main content. I'm here for that. Please continue to dedicate plenty of time to performance as well. Can we get some sound optimizations maybe in Dec?

Anyhow, love this game. Thanks Chris.
This is like the 4th time you or someone from tencentGGG has said something like this. I hope it actuallay happens this time.

"
Chris wrote:
December expansion. If you're interested, it's an Atlas expansion (like War or Conquerors) with an in-area combat league and a few other bits and pieces.

Please remove or make the whole Atlas progression easier to understand and accomplish. It is far to confusing and annoying, like many many "features" in PoE.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
hi, thanks for the information, ill be playing the next league as usual, and it doesnt matter if its a bit small/less changes, thats cool anyway. As a SSF player i still have a lot of looting and stuff to do anyway so :)
Hopefully you guys get some time off and can relax during the christmas!
I truly hope next league is better.
and that's the promise. i really hope GGG can deliver it. We players will continue to support the effort
Hot damn, does this mean we can finally completely sideline Sirus?

It'd be nice to have an end boss fight again, rather than an end boss hide & seek match.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info