[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

This build is very close to my own, but I went a different route without EE and went AoF and Pyre + COTB for Light->Cold->Fire conversion.

My cluster jewels could be a bit better, but otherwise I'm not sure what to improve except getting more dex on gear in order to take more life nodes. Anyone have any suggestions?

My PoB is: https://pastebin.com/EtAQ0t7M
"
Avoide wrote:
This build is very close to my own, but I went a different route without EE and went AoF and Pyre + COTB for Light->Cold->Fire conversion.

My cluster jewels could be a bit better, but otherwise I'm not sure what to improve except getting more dex on gear in order to take more life nodes. Anyone have any suggestions?

Did you got oneshot during mapping? That's the main problem i'm facing now.
For Enduring compose, does it works on boss, since you have to get hit.
And how do you deal with stun?
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Oct 6, 2020, 5:23:20 AM
"
Avoide wrote:

You don't get too much trouble sustaining Endurance charges just with Endurance cry (even with second wind) ?

Maybe half endurance charge + power and frenzy are enough for trashs packs, but you have a 6s cd for them no ?

For humbles suggestions :
- Anointing Vigour instead of Burning Brutality should improve your global dps
- Maybe get corrupted +1 endurance charges boots
- Same gloves with dexterity rather than cold res
- I don't see the value of large cluster jewel for our build, I think you should get 2 or 3 medium with some big fat abyss jewel instead of small ones.
- More chaos res on everything, I'm pretty annoyed with chaos damage and I still play the full uniques version, so can't do anything about it yet...

"
Kirbynou wrote:

You don't get too much trouble sustaining Endurance charges just with Endurance cry (even with second wind) ?

Maybe half endurance charge + power and frenzy are enough for trashs packs, but you have a 6s cd for them no ?

- I don't see the value of large cluster jewel for our build, I think you should get 2 or 3 medium with some big fat abyss jewel instead of small ones.
- More chaos res on everything, I'm pretty annoyed with chaos damage and I still play the full uniques version, so can't do anything about it yet...

Burning Brutality have better dps, since he have 5 power charge and 3 frenzy charge fully converted
His boots have +1 max endu.
Gloves for 16 fire multi, but yes, he should find another.
@Kirbynou: i see you using replica emberwake, how do you keep your endurance charge up on boss?

Question about " increased Damage per Endurance Charge" mod. When we discharge, we have max or no endurance charge?
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Oct 6, 2020, 8:11:03 AM
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
Avoide wrote:

Did you got oneshot during mapping? That's the main problem i'm facing now.
For Enduring compose, does it works on boss, since you have to get hit.
And how do you deal with stun?

I am almost invincible when Molten Shell is on, so usually mapping is fine. With granite flask + 100% more armor if I have enough power on my enduring cry with medium cluster jewel it gives +8000 more EHP.

I use Lab boot enchant with 80% avoid stun and 50% avoid stun on cinderswallow so stun are usually not an issue.
"
Kirbynou wrote:
"
Avoide wrote:

Enduring composure (1 endu change after getting hit recently) + 1 from chieftain is usually enough, especially with 4s endurance cry. I also have 35% to get endurance charge when hit so I actually don't need the power + frenzy for trash mobs, it just gives much larger AOE.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Yeah my large cluster is not so good, the only reason I have it is to unlock 2 jewel slots of medium.

I agree to chaos as that is usually very annoying. I also have remove poison on my potion due to my low chaos res. I would love to stack more but haven't been able to afford it if I also wanted Endu charge on boots, Fire multi on gloves and CD reduction on belt.
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:

Burning Brutality have better dps, since he have 5 power charge and 3 frenzy charge fully converted
His boots have +1 max endu.
Gloves for 16 fire multi, but yes, he should find another.
@Kirbynou: i see you using replica emberwake, how do you keep your endurance charge up on boss?

Question about " increased Damage per Endurance Charge" mod. When we discharge, we have max or no endurance charge?

When we discharge we have max of course :)

I know his boots have +1, but could make +2 ;)

I don't have any problem getting all endurance charge before the cooldown of discharge reset on bosses. But I'm not yet at big bosses, I don't think my setup is good at all for them.

I tried a few times to remove uniques, but Abberath's hooves are really insane for the feel of this build (and I just got +1 ec one). And as you need Ngamahu's Sign to counterbalance Eye of Innocence, I'm locked for a lot of slots...

Thinking about to switch everything at once to have a better mono target for endgame.

"
Avoide wrote:

Enduring composure (1 endu change after getting hit recently) + 1 from chieftain is usually enough, especially with 4s endurance cry. I also have 35% to get endurance charge when hit so I actually don't need the power + frenzy for trash mobs, it just gives much larger AOE.

Yeah I haven't thought at all about AoE, relying only on Abberath's to cover the screen of ignites ^^

And guys, have you done some tests with Searing touch ? In every configurations I've tried on PoB, I never had better dps than Realm Ender

I know a rare will be better, but I keep that craft for last as it will never be as good as a base synthetized one :

Last edited by Kirbynou on Oct 7, 2020, 5:48:38 AM
what is the 6th gem link for the chest piece? chieftain pob
Last edited by tipnosis on Oct 9, 2020, 12:54:13 PM
"
tipnosis wrote:

Discharge - Combustion, Burning damage, Ignite proliferation, Deadly Ailments, Unbound ailments.
"
bodhe wrote:
"
tipnosis wrote:

Discharge - Combustion, Burning damage, Ignite proliferation, Deadly Ailments, Unbound ailments.

i have that 6l setup in my lathi, i mean on the chest piece, the pob just shows a 5 gem setup but your gear section shows a 6L loreweave or crafted +1 chest.

I have enduring->inc duration->blood magic->second wind->flame dash. what am i missing?
Last edited by tipnosis on Oct 9, 2020, 1:04:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info