[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

I was considering this build for my league starter, but also looking for Ritheous Fire with early help of new Vitality and heist replica for regen.

Ritheous late game is not so good, so i would switch for discharge that has potentially Huge endgame damage.

Do you think it's viable ? or better go random firespell ?

And By the way i 'm not decided of what ascendancy i should take Jugg or Chieftain.

100% ignite is possible with Jugg ?

Thx
Last edited by kimaeru on Sep 18, 2020, 4:15:00 AM
"
kimaeru wrote:
I was considering this build for my league starter, but also looking for Ritheous Fire with early help of new Vitality and heist replica for regen.

Ritheous late game is not so good, so i would switch for discharge that has potentially Huge endgame damage.

Do you think it's viable ? Do you think it's viable ? (or better go random firespell)

And By the way i 'm not decided of what ascendancy i should take Jugg or Chieftain.

100% ignite is possible with Jugg ?

Thx

cluster jewels cover if needed with ignite
I was looking for something like this for league start, really good.

I'm really consedering league start with this, what would be your recommendation for leveling and at what level to swap to discharge?
My current thoughts are that I'm definitely going jugg for this type of build as league starter. I think I wanna be as tanky as possible when all I'm doing is running into mobs!

Also, Flame wall with its nutty dps is usable at level 4 so I'm gonna try leveling up with fireball + flame wall.
Last edited by Smerte on Sep 18, 2020, 6:40:12 AM
So the more I ponder in it, the more I think Jugg is more appropriate for this build. Can run Combustion and increased AoE for maps, switch to Conc effect for bossing. Focusing more on big slaps but still having a respectable ignite chance.
Last edited by Bradaw on Sep 18, 2020, 7:18:32 AM
Area damage does not increase the ignite dps, you rather run increase area of effect plus you already have prolif that makes it good enough for clearspeed. There's room for two medium cluster jewel also with the -15% fire res on enemies ignited by you which boost the dps by tons.
"
OranjeJuice wrote:
Area damage does not increase the ignite dps

Are you sure? I thought area damage would increase discharge damage as it has AoE tag and therefore would also boost ignite dmg.

Edit: Nvm, doesn't get added into base damage of the spell.
Last edited by Smerte on Sep 18, 2020, 8:43:13 AM
"
Smerte wrote:
"
OranjeJuice wrote:
Area damage does not increase the ignite dps

Are you sure? I thought area damage would increase discharge damage as it has AoE tag and therefore would also boost ignite dmg.

Edit: Nvm, doesn't get added into base damage of the spell.
I'd rather go chieftain, is still quite tanky and the jugg is quite a waste if you playing SC, chieftain gives you more dps and overall is more flexible (Has cover in ash/100% fire res and pretty good mitigation/regen) also you can stack quite a good amount of armor to not need the phys reduction that jugg offers.
You might consider taking advantage of Chieftain's regen and Discharges added damage effectiveness by going Obliteration and converting the physical to fire.
"
OranjeJuice wrote:
I'd rather go chieftain, is still quite tanky and the jugg is quite a waste if you playing SC, chieftain gives you more dps and overall is more flexible (Has cover in ash/100% fire res and pretty good mitigation/regen) also you can stack quite a good amount of armor to not need the phys reduction that jugg offers.

Honestly the reason why Im personally leaning towards juggernaut is the superior endurance charge generating it imo offers. I hope adding it some cluster jewels and a decent dmg staff (Realm ender, searing touch to start) gives us enough dmg. Chieftain is for sure a solid option too, thats why Im still doing some trees for it aswell heh.
Last edited by Smerte on Sep 18, 2020, 9:47:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info