[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

"
tipnosis wrote:

i have that 6l setup in my lathi, i mean on the chest piece, the pob just shows a 5 gem setup but your gear section shows a 6L loreweave or crafted +1 chest.

I have enduring->inc duration->blood magic->second wind->flame dash. what am i missing?

Oh, I read your post wrong. The chest only needs a 5L. I think I had thrown in a portal gem.
"
tipnosis wrote:

i have that 6l setup in my lathi, i mean on the chest piece, the pob just shows a 5 gem setup but your gear section shows a 6L loreweave or crafted +1 chest.

I have enduring->inc duration->blood magic->second wind->flame dash. what am i missing?

If you have 6l chest, use Molten shield/ Immortal call here, it's better than cwdt, especially in heist. Just use it when door open and you cannot die.
How does this even work? Does the burning you inflict to mobs ignite yourself, and that counts as a hit on my character?

Also if the chance to ignite is important, why not use the armageddon brand on mobs?
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
How does this even work? Does the burning you inflict to mobs ignite yourself, and that counts as a hit on my character?

Also if the chance to ignite is important, why not use the armageddon brand on mobs?

With the Eye of Innocence each time you ignite a mob damage is reflected back to you. With a source of endurance charge when hit you are always gaining charges. The CWDT loop helps generation further by passively procing more ignites even while your discharge is on cooldown.

With chieftain ascendency and just getting the fire nodes you are already at ignite chance cap and Arma brand hit much slower than Firestorm. .75 vs .2

In practice, while wearing the Replica Ambu's charge it really doesn't matter because you're always at full charges anyway. But who knows if those items are staying around after this league.

"
bodhe wrote:
"
LordDuckiie wrote:

With the Eye of Innocence each time you ignite a mob damage is reflected back to you. With a source of endurance charge when hit you are always gaining charges. The CWDT loop helps generation further by passively procing more ignites even while your discharge is on cooldown.

With chieftain ascendency and just getting the fire nodes you are already at ignite chance cap and Arma brand hit much slower than Firestorm. .75 vs .2

In practice, while wearing the Replica Ambu's charge it really doesn't matter because you're always at full charges anyway. But who knows if those items are staying around after this league.

Is this A8 Sirus viable for "cheap" ? Let's say 2-3 ex?
And how would this even work against sirus since you need to hit something to actually get charges up fast?
Last edited by LordDuckiie on Oct 10, 2020, 3:45:56 PM
"
LordDuckiie wrote:

And how would this even work against sirus since you need to hit something to actually get charges up fast?

Yeah. The CWDT setup isn't important on Sirus, you'll only be DPS'ing once every 6 seconds.

Start fight with full charges, discharge and gain 1, enduring cry and gain 4 + 1 each second.
After 4 seconds you will have 9. Full charges. Repeat every 6 seconds.

6L Realmshaper - 10c
The beginning and the end prophecy - 1c
5L Replica Ambu's charge - 1c
2 Kaom's Sign - 1c
2 Kaom's Path prophecy - 18c (not required for Sirus, just more regen.)
Eye of Innocence - 3c (not required for Sirus, 6 second ignites is enough to regen your charges just with ascendency. Better off with Yoke of Suffering for that fight alone, 2c.)
Hrimnor's Resolve - 1c for perf rolls (not required for Sirus, no cold damage.)
Sunspite or rare boots - 7c

Rare belt, jewel, gloves. 10c?

So bare minimum. 33c
Bit more regen. 51c
Spend the rest of your 2-3 ex on awakened gems and a 21/20 discharge.

Not going to be a fast fight but should put you close to 2M dps which for a DoT build with 2k+ regen is easily doable.

Last edited by bodhe on Oct 10, 2020, 7:19:59 PM
"
bodhe wrote:
"
LordDuckiie wrote:

Yeah. The CWDT setup isn't important on Sirus, you'll only be DPS'ing once every 6 seconds.

Start fight with full charges, discharge and gain 1, enduring cry and gain 4 + 1 each second.
After 4 seconds you will have 9. Full charges. Repeat every 6 seconds.

6L Realmshaper - 10c
The beginning and the end prophecy - 1c
5L Replica Ambu's charge - 1c
2 Kaom's Sign - 1c
2 Kaom's Path prophecy - 18c (not required for Sirus, just more regen.)
Eye of Innocence - 3c (not required for Sirus, 6 second ignites is enough to regen your charges just with ascendency. Better off with Yoke of Suffering for that fight alone, 2c.)
Hrimnor's Resolve - 1c for perf rolls (not required for Sirus, no cold damage.)
Sunspite or rare boots - 7c

Rare belt, jewel, gloves. 10c?

So bare minimum. 33c
Bit more regen. 51c
Spend the rest of your 2-3 ex on awakened gems and a 21/20 discharge.

Not going to be a fast fight but should put you close to 2M dps which for a DoT build with 2k+ regen is easily doable.

Ok 2 m dps should be around 12m Total damage pr ignite right?
Also been looking at Ziz's build but it's kinda weirdly set up.

One more thing. Firestorm in lvl 8 which you have in the PoB is to high to use with cwdt. Should we selfcast firestorm?
A lvl 1 cwdt can only support a lvl 4 firestorm.
Last edited by LordDuckiie on Oct 10, 2020, 9:35:17 PM
First of all, thank you for an amazing build. Got all the uniques as of now (the rep ambu, EoI amulet, Searing touch and ofc the Kaom rings, even got superlucky and vaaled for a 21/20 discharge. I've farmed about 5ex and I feel ready to take the next step up, not knowing were to begin/transition apart from the obvious stuff (awakened gems, enchant, better rare rolls). I see some builds are using the red dream/nightmare, where would this be placed? Honestly thinking of using a kaom chest and even go for the blood magic node to free up some gems and get a good chunk of life.
"
Saaledes wrote:
First of all, thank you for an amazing build. Got all the uniques as of now (the rep ambu, EoI amulet, Searing touch and ofc the Kaom rings, even got superlucky and vaaled for a 21/20 discharge. I've farmed about 5ex and I feel ready to take the next step up, not knowing were to begin/transition apart from the obvious stuff (awakened gems, enchant, better rare rolls). I see some builds are using the red dream/nightmare, where would this be placed? Honestly thinking of using a kaom chest and even go for the blood magic node to free up some gems and get a good chunk of life.

Nightmare placed near Stamina node, you must take all resit node near that though. ~12% chance to block attack.
Don't use blood magic, it's not worth 18% more from skitter bot. Take 1-2 mana reserved/mana regen or enlighten 3 and you will be fine. A large thread of hope placed near devotion and you can take mana reserved, chance to block and big life node here, or very large ring near Quick recovery for +1 max res and some life + mana node.
Which of the following passives would you recommend on a medium cluster jewel in addition to Blowback?

Cooked Alive
Wasting Affliction
Burning Bright
Circling Oblivion
Master of Fire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info