[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Hey, been playing this build for 5 days or so. Quite impressive perfomance

No really impressive gear and already farming t16 maps and shaper without serious problems. Sadly, i ended up wasting almost 12 exalts trying to craft +crit explosion chest, but i guess there is nothing i can do about it.
Also, i'm wondering why are you using Ramako instead of Tukohama in your POB, i thought Tukohama gives more damage. And is using alt quality pulverise and tectonic slam even worth it? I am currently playing with just anomalous fist of war (which lowers attack speed by 20%) and it already feels really slow. Also, it seems like there is no stun immunity in the endgame version, so low attack speed makes you even more vulnerable.
"
Maxerkus wrote:
Hey, been playing this build for 5 days or so. Quite impressive perfomance

No really impressive gear and already farming t16 maps and shaper without serious problems. Sadly, i ended up wasting almost 12 exalts trying to craft +crit explosion chest, but i guess there is nothing i can do about it.
Also, i'm wondering why are you using Ramako instead of Tukohama in your POB, i thought Tukohama gives more damage. And is using alt quality pulverise and tectonic slam even worth it? I am currently playing with just anomalous fist of war (which lowers attack speed by 20%) and it already feels really slow. Also, it seems like there is no stun immunity in the endgame version, so low attack speed makes you even more vulnerable.

how do you link your gear like that?
My man, I got this monster from a heist, do you think the build can work with a 2hand mace? (provided I remove the life leech and craft hits cant be evaded ofc)

Loving the build so far!!

"
Dolmur wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Dolmur wrote:

You don't actually need it. With some changes to passives and 2-3 good accuracy rolls on gear, you can get to ~100% hit chance and save a shitload of money. Check my gear/tree that's what I'm doing (DolmurCracksOut). For high budget you'll eventually want to switch to Hits Can't Be Evaded, but it's not particularly cost-efficient before then.

Hey mind sharing your POB?

I think this will be helpful to other players too

Sure, here you go: https://pastebin.com/LWUTGBP1

The required accuracy comes from -
  • Graceful Execution on large cluster jewel
  • Eagle Eye Cluster
  • ~480 accuracy rolls on amulet and gloves

You can also get accuracy on rings, but it's a lot harder to find when you're already trying to get a curse on hit and other relevant stats. Helm is yet another option if you're ok dropping Hrimnor's. Martial Prowess is another good large cluster jewel notable option that includes accuracy.

how do you generate frenzy charges and power cahrges? you had these marked in POB
Last edited by gallaghd on Jan 28, 2021, 2:19:19 PM
"
gallaghd wrote:

how do you generate frenzy charges and power cahrges? you had these marked in POB

Frenzy charges come from blood rage, power charges come from assassin's mark and Whirling Barrier. I've found that realistically, frenzy charges are pretty much always up but power charges are only reliably up when I'm in high density maps (sextants, beyond, etc) or doing rituals.
"
Dolmur wrote:
"
gallaghd wrote:

Frenzy charges come from blood rage, power charges come from assassin's mark and Whirling Barrier. I've found that realistically, frenzy charges are pretty much always up but power charges are only reliably up when I'm in high density maps (sextants, beyond, etc) or doing rituals.

thank you! I am going to run your build im level 12 atm. Can you please advise tree levelling....when should i go cluster jewels?
"
gallaghd wrote:
"
Dolmur wrote:
"
gallaghd wrote:

thank you! I am going to run your build im level 12 atm. Can you please advise tree levelling....when should i go cluster jewels?

explained in the Q & A and use his pob
So, i guess im a little confused. Im new and i was following the first guide, 5 mil DPS max, but im at end game, am i suppose to be able to transition into the high damage builds? because i will not be able to spec my skill points into that stuff. i was following this guide (Not realizing its broken down into like 5 different builds) and now im at end game doing 5 mil max damage. They are great builds BTW.

any advice on what to upgrade?
Last edited by Demenoid13 on Jan 28, 2021, 3:39:48 PM
"
Tuster1 wrote:
So, i guess im a little confused. Im new and i was following the first guide, 5 mil DPS max, but im at end game, am i suppose to be able to transition into the high damage builds? because i will not be able to spec my skill points into that stuff. i was following this guide (Not realizing its broken down into like 5 different builds) and now im at end game doing 5 mil max damage. They are great builds BTW.

wait a bit more, go mapping :p

until you hit red maps, you should be fine, i could do red maps with relative ease.

dont switch to mid budget YET :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info