[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Guys! I implore you do not do this build! The build is just crap! Do not waste your time, and most importantly your nerves! I decided to start on this build, I liked the gameplay, and most importantly the damage potential ... How sorry I was .... I did everything according to the instructions , bought all the same things, downloaded all the same skills, in general, as a blueprint, and that's what, there is no 40-200 million damage, maximum 1-1.5 million sirus damage.survivability is shit! closing cards on t-16 under Maven is impossible! only Rips!I couldn't even kill Sirus at level 81-82, and yes, I know how to fight him. I couldn't close the cortex, minus a lot of currency.All in all, I'm VERY disappointed! Selling this shit for a new character.
Hi

It's very hard finding staff for Mid range build all cost +2ex and without empty prefix

so I'm trying fossil crafting till now down 70C and currenlty i have this

It have an open prefix, Is it good enough or need to keep trying ?
Hi,
Thank you for detailed guide, but I am unable to find which Tectonic slam version to go for better damage. Which one is better between "Anomalous" and "Phantasmal"?
Im sorry for asking but im new to the game and would really like to try this build. im looking at the leveling section and im a little confused, i downloaded POB but do i upload your build to it somehow ?
In the new budget POB all gems are capped at level 17, is this accurate? Why not level them to 20? In the previous budget POB all had been leveled to 20.
"
Demenoid13 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Demenoid13/characters

any tips to improve it?

I see you are running the crit build.

Your current weapon is fine for now, but you should get one with better damage later whenever you have chance.

Next you can also get a tailwind+elusive boots like what I use now.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
dalt0n91 wrote:
Im crafting the medium cluster jewels.
Whats better... 4 or 5 passives?

they are the same. But not 6 though
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Maxerkus wrote:
Hey, been playing this build for 5 days or so. Quite impressive perfomance

No really impressive gear and already farming t16 maps and shaper without serious problems. Sadly, i ended up wasting almost 12 exalts trying to craft +crit explosion chest, but i guess there is nothing i can do about it.
Also, i'm wondering why are you using Ramako instead of Tukohama in your POB, i thought Tukohama gives more damage. And is using alt quality pulverise and tectonic slam even worth it? I am currently playing with just anomalous fist of war (which lowers attack speed by 20%) and it already feels really slow. Also, it seems like there is no stun immunity in the endgame version, so low attack speed makes you even more vulnerable.

The Ramako vs Tukohama is explained in the Q&A under "why no longer use Towha's chosen"

The alt quality pulverise is worth it in my opinion because that is MORE damage mod. But only when you have enough attack speed, of course.

Alt quality tectonic slam has better fire damage so I think it's worth it too.

I do not think fist of war is worth it tho, because unlike pulverise, it only provides %increase damage.

In end-game, I'm planning to use cinder swallow + stun avoidance craft to get stun-immunity.
"
Linhares07 wrote:
My man, I got this monster from a heist, do you think the build can work with a 2hand mace? (provided I remove the life leech and craft hits cant be evaded ofc)

Loving the build so far!!

Hi, starting from mid-budget build, we are very much relying on staff-specific nodes to scale our crit damage.

You can refer to Q&A on why choose staff for detail.
"
Tuster1 wrote:
So, i guess im a little confused. Im new and i was following the first guide, 5 mil DPS max, but im at end game, am i suppose to be able to transition into the high damage builds? because i will not be able to spec my skill points into that stuff. i was following this guide (Not realizing its broken down into like 5 different builds) and now im at end game doing 5 mil max damage. They are great builds BTW.

Hi, it's a progression from 30c, to 2ex, to 15 ex and finally to end-game build.

they are not 5 builds, they are different options for each budget level.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 28, 2021, 8:56:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info