[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

I was looking at the stave types and i'm wondering why the imperial staff doesn't make the list ?

good damage, good crit. On paper it seems to be better than a judgement staff (yes attack speed is a little lower, but it's not much and better damage and crit).

I'm guessing that when it comes to crafting it's less likely to roll the needed mods ?

the reason i ask is that i've seen some pretty nice imperial staffs in trade...
"
All_simmons wrote:
Guys! I implore you do not do this build! The build is just crap! Do not waste your time, and most importantly your nerves! I decided to start on this build, I liked the gameplay, and most importantly the damage potential ... How sorry I was .... I did everything according to the instructions , bought all the same things, downloaded all the same skills, in general, as a blueprint, and that's what, there is no 40-200 million damage, maximum 1-1.5 million sirus damage.survivability is shit! closing cards on t-16 under Maven is impossible! only Rips!I couldn't even kill Sirus at level 81-82, and yes, I know how to fight him. I couldn't close the cortex, minus a lot of currency.All in all, I'm VERY disappointed! Selling this shit for a new character.

Hi, I looked at your characters and found some pretty critical issues.

Not that it matters anything to you now, but I guess I should point it out so others don't make the same mistake.

1. I bet your hit chance is only ~60%, because I see you are trying to go crit, but don't have hits can't be evaded craft or accuracy gears. This will end-up reducing your effective damage by around a half. It also makes you very vulnerable too because there's a big chance mobs won't be damaged at all.

2. Your tree isn't right, I can see you are trying to fit multiple auras without enlighten gem. However, spending those extra skills means less nodes to increase your life and damage

3. Your flasks setup is redundant and contradicting themselves. For example, lion's roar and rumi's concoction provides the same mod, therefore only need one. Life flask is not necessary because enduring cry recovers more life in shorter time. Most importantly, you don't have curse immune, then your character can't handle curse maps well.

4. Your auras are not right. As I said, you don't need anger until very end-game after getting a watcher's eye, before that, simply run the same auras as my POB so far.

5. Your skills have problems too, some skills are incorrectly linked. On top of that, I see lots of guard skills like vaal molten shell, steel skin, immortal call etc. They all share the same cooldown, so no need to really run all of them. Just make sure you use the same skill I used in POB.

Overall speaking, getting this build to work isn't hard, if one could just simply read the guide and follow the POB, then a lot of mistakes can be avoided.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 28, 2021, 11:41:52 PM
"
aboagog1 wrote:
Hi

It's very hard finding staff for Mid range build all cost +2ex and without empty prefix

so I'm trying fossil crafting till now down 70C and currenlty i have this

It have an open prefix, Is it good enough or need to keep trying ?

Hi, the hit's can't be evaded craft will cost 3ex. So might as well find something better (remember t1-4 %phys and t1-5 #phys requirement).

So keep rolling
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
watchdogs57 wrote:
Hi,
Thank you for detailed guide, but I am unable to find which Tectonic slam version to go for better damage. Which one is better between "Anomalous" and "Phantasmal"?

You can check out my character's gem. I'm using the phantasmal quality, because it has increased fire damage.
"
Kreylog wrote:
Im sorry for asking but im new to the game and would really like to try this build. im looking at the leveling section and im a little confused, i downloaded POB but do i upload your build to it somehow ?

in POB, Under "import/export" tab, click "import from pastebin", then put the POB link in there, click import. then you will see my skill tree, gems and gears.
"
Aixwise wrote:
In the new budget POB all gems are capped at level 17, is this accurate? Why not level them to 20? In the previous budget POB all had been leveled to 20.

in 30c version, all skills are at lvl 17 because it's unrealistic to have lvl20 gems at level 76

Similarly, in 2ex version, all skills are at 19.

Those skill levels are intentional because they reflect more realistic damages at that level.

Well in fact, those POBs are from my chracter so at least they reflect my character's gem at each level :)
"
plasticeyes wrote:
I was looking at the stave types and i'm wondering why the imperial staff doesn't make the list ?

good damage, good crit. On paper it seems to be better than a judgement staff (yes attack speed is a little lower, but it's not much and better damage and crit).

I'm guessing that when it comes to crafting it's less likely to roll the needed mods ?

the reason i ask is that i've seen some pretty nice imperial staffs in trade...

those staffs are fine for its damage. It is a good alternative if you couldn't find the bases I recommended. The only reason I did not recommend is because of its block chance being lower.
how important is it to have attack speed on the staff? i'm looking at rolling a new character with about a 37ex budget rn and crafting one so far hasn't been succesful hence i've looked to buy one, which just isnt much easier
Since we're getting the timeless jewel now do we not get a higher lifepool by droppping the two 5% life nodes by discipline & training (or any others) and instead picking up constitution? Trading 10% max life for 14% and +20?
"
EU_Rogue wrote:
Since we're getting the timeless jewel now do we not get a higher lifepool by droppping the two 5% life nodes by discipline & training (or any others) and instead picking up constitution? Trading 10% max life for 14% and +20?

that's a great idea!

I have not thought of that before :) I have updated the POB to make that chage.

thanks again!
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Jan 28, 2021, 11:40:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info