[3.12 UPDATED] IMMORTAL Stone Golemancer | Tanking Sirus storm | 100M DPS | All content AFK

"
kingyang16 wrote:
Hey guys, can anyone explain how does the ES still regen when still receiving hits? Thank you!

Zealot's Oath keystone: "Life Regeneration is applied to Energy Shield instead"
"
"
kingyang16 wrote:
Hey guys, can anyone explain how does the ES still regen when still receiving hits? Thank you!

I see, so you must have a high hp regen as well? Because zealot's oath doesnt seem to be doing anything for my summoner. In game shows 4.9k/s regen but only 700 in PoB. Also I dont heal while receiving hits(maybe its too low).

My PoB for ref: https://pastebin.com/0e5Sftsg
I have a doubt, regarding the passive tree, in the area where the elegant hubris is placed, in the pob I see that it takes scepter pinnacle, however in your profile I see that you are wearing slum lord. On the other hand, the tree ends with level 95, where you put the rest of the passives. a greeting
"
"
Vas9ka1 wrote:
Hi, awesome build! But I can't understand how to put all purites even without hatred, is it possible to use them without enlighten 4? If so, how to achieve this? (P.S. I took all the reduced mana nodes on tree)

First of all you need medium clusters like in my pob, they reduce mana reserved from purities. If you already got clusters, you still need more reduced mana reserved, so you can have primordrial jewels with corrupt "1% reduced mana reserved" (you need 8 of them with this corrupt) or you can use enlighten which is waaaay more cheaper option .

When you use enlighten, which gem are we replacing? A lot of these 1% mana reserved jewels haven't been on sale for days. thanks!
"
kingyang16 wrote:
"
"
kingyang16 wrote:

I see, so you must have a high hp regen as well? Because zealot's oath doesnt seem to be doing anything for my summoner. In game shows 4.9k/s regen but only 700 in PoB. Also I dont heal while receiving hits(maybe its too low).

My PoB for ref: https://pastebin.com/0e5Sftsg

Yeah regen is actually main thing of this build, there is many many things that boost it, making it 3.5k+. So obviously its absolutely not a thing for spectre summoner build, i looked in your pob and if you dont choose option "you are on concentrated ground"(it gives 6% hp regen) - pob show you got 0 regen then.

"
msdunkel wrote:
"
"
Vas9ka1 wrote:
Hi, awesome build! But I can't understand how to put all purites even without hatred, is it possible to use them without enlighten 4? If so, how to achieve this? (P.S. I took all the reduced mana nodes on tree)

First of all you need medium clusters like in my pob, they reduce mana reserved from purities. If you already got clusters, you still need more reduced mana reserved, so you can have primordrial jewels with corrupt "1% reduced mana reserved" (you need 8 of them with this corrupt) or you can use enlighten which is waaaay more cheaper option .

When you use enlighten, which gem are we replacing? A lot of these 1% mana reserved jewels haven't been on sale for days. thanks!

Like i said in notes, we can replace vaal haste with enlighten for hatred
"
Alandestroyes wrote:
I have a doubt, regarding the passive tree, in the area where the elegant hubris is placed, in the pob I see that it takes scepter pinnacle, however in your profile I see that you are wearing slum lord. On the other hand, the tree ends with level 95, where you put the rest of the passives. a greeting

So i spend 3 points for another small passives on 5 passive medium clusters and 2 points for es. I use elegant hubris for % increased minion dmg.

Last edited by NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on Aug 23, 2020, 12:29:05 PM
"
"
Noogi75 wrote:
Since we are converting 75% phys dmg to cold, isnt it bad to use frost bomb with elemental equilibrium?

Storm brand activates elemental equilibrium and frostb just applies -% to cold res.

Still dont get it. At the end of the duration of Frost Bomb, it deals Cold Damage. When the cold damage hits the mobs, the resistance to cold is raised. So, if i dont use stormbrand while i farm maps, the resistance of the mobs is raised via frost bomb, isnt it? And since we are converting 75% of phys to cold dmg, thats bad for farming.

I like this even wanna try this but since i'm poor i can't get that much dps out.But suppose this work even golems do less dmg?
Just wonder how hard GGG gonna nerf this.
BTW what elegant hubris should change? i get only Price of glory nodes....
Last edited by Korpivaellus on Aug 23, 2020, 3:31:16 PM
Hello,

Finished the helmet! :D Just need to farm lab now for enchant >_<

So now I'm wondering how to craft the scepters, im assumming you start with incursion mod since they can't be crafted, so I got these:

Is that correct?

Also, the caster gem level mods seem really hard to get, how did you do it?

Thank you!
Last edited by wasaki101 on Aug 23, 2020, 7:57:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info