[3.12 UPDATED] IMMORTAL Stone Golemancer | Tanking Sirus storm | 100M DPS | All content AFK

"
Sasha_AUS wrote:
Great build, SUPER SUPER TANKY, Like Herald stacker tanky! damage is really good too. bosses melt! Its been the best Lab runner ive found with these new labs, you can AFK right ontop of a gauntlet of traps and your ES will not move!!

im done with it so if anybody is loking to buy the build hit me up

I would love to buy your wands but i most likely cant afford them.
I have got some more question. Why Ice Golem and not Lightning Golem?
When i switch ice to lightning in PoB i dont see a diffrence in dps of the stone golems so i gues the golem buff is just for me, not the other golems.

Also, in my PoB it shows 4207 ES regen, but in Game i am never close to that. 2346 is the maximum i reach in game with 4 endurance charges and using potions. Can you tell me what may be wrong?

Also i still get oneshots in T15 Blight Maps. Thought i could go afk but cant.

Here is my PoB:

https://pastebin.com/Gb7eT0b6

My Gear:

Last edited by Noogi75 on Aug 19, 2020, 3:28:12 PM
"
wasaki101 wrote:
"
"
wasaki101 wrote:
Hello

I am trying to understand where the majority of the damage is coming from. It seems to be coming from physical being converted to cold, but I don't understand how the physical damage is being scaled up to ~600K before conversion.

In the picture below, where are the "Inc/red" and "More/less" columns coming from?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hello, not sure i can answer you fully because im not into this deep pob math, so on your picture x11 is 1034% increased (the phys converted to cold), i guess it come from 960% global and % phys, not sure about x14.1 though.

Hmm, the more I look at it the more confusing it is to me lol. It almost seems like the "14.1" is a coding error, like the "1" got misplaced and it should be "4.11". Kind of like how it is in "Physical" column in the picture below:

The 10.8/11 "increase" makes sense but not the 14.1 "more". Adding 167% and 243% would be 410 which would make more sense as 4.11 "more". I hope I'm not missing something, still a cool build regardless.

Damn, so I am wrong and the PoB math is correct.

More/Less is calculated as a product of base damage (4344) over a number set, in this case that set is: [1.54, 1.39, .9, 1.3, 1.49, 1.1, .65, 1.54, 1.59, 1.66, 1.3] (which represents the "MH Total More" values in PoB)

Dividing that product over set by the same base damage (4344) = 14.1

And 11 = 1 + 10 (10 being the sum of all "MH Total Increased" values.

Refer to:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stat#Interaction

I'm sorry for doubting PoB, and I'm sorry for doubting your build! XD

TLDR: I'm stupid and assumed incorrectly, ignore my previous posts lol
Last edited by wasaki101 on Aug 19, 2020, 4:33:04 PM
"
Noogi75 wrote:
I have got some more question. Why Ice Golem and not Lightning Golem?
When i switch ice to lightning in PoB i dont see a diffrence in dps of the stone golems so i gues the golem buff is just for me, not the other golems.

Also, in my PoB it shows 4207 ES regen, but in Game i am never close to that. 2346 is the maximum i reach in game with 4 endurance charges and using potions. Can you tell me what may be wrong?

Also i still get oneshots in T15 Blight Maps. Thought i could go afk but cant.

Here is my PoB:

https://pastebin.com/Gb7eT0b6

My Gear:

Ice golem doing more damage itself cuz his damage scales with hatred etc.
ES regen shows incorrectly in Game, pob numbers should be right.
I actually surprised you get one shots on blighted maps, your pob is ok, can only advise to up total ES.
"
Damn, so I am wrong and the PoB math is correct.

More/Less is calculated as a product of base damage (4344) over a number set, in this case that set is: [1.54, 1.39, .9, 1.3, 1.49, 1.1, .65, 1.54, 1.59, 1.66, 1.3] (which represents the "MH Total More" values in PoB)

Dividing that product over set by the same base damage (4344) = 14.1

And 11 = 1 + 10 (10 being the sum of all "MH Total Increased" values.

Refer to:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stat#Interaction

I'm sorry for doubting PoB, and I'm sorry for doubting your build! XD

TLDR: I'm stupid and assumed incorrectly, ignore my previous posts lol

Wow...dont think i understand it right now, will think about it later, but anyways thx for sharing this info.
Last edited by NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on Aug 20, 2020, 1:54:02 AM
Thank you for the guide, this build is the best Build in terms of tank/dps I have ever played.

Question question, to make the wands with hatred aura effect does anyone have a crafted method with harvest?
"
Sonyswarm wrote:
Thank you for the guide, this build is the best Build in terms of tank/dps I have ever played.

Question question, to make the wands with hatred aura effect does anyone have a crafted method with harvest?

Thx for feedback! So there is a full guide how to craft this wand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lww94wXDjus

Since we are converting 75% phys dmg to cold, isnt it bad to use frost bomb with elemental equilibrium?
"
Noogi75 wrote:
Since we are converting 75% phys dmg to cold, isnt it bad to use frost bomb with elemental equilibrium?

Storm brand activates elemental equilibrium and frostb just applies -% to cold res.
Hey guys, can anyone explain how does the ES still regen when still receiving hits? Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info