[3.12 UPDATED] IMMORTAL Stone Golemancer | Tanking Sirus storm | 100M DPS | All content AFK

"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Hi, thanks for this build, enjoying it on std with my harvest gear. Not optimized yet, still only level 97 but loving it. Question for you, how do Vaal impurities interact with golems? Say Vaal impurity of ice with “nearby enemies’ cold resistance is ignored by hits”, does that aura effect applies to golem hits as well? I tried looking it up online and asking few friends in game but couldn’t get definite answer (most are saying that it should because it’s an aura but I don’t know anymore). Ironically, if I check it off in POB, it actually lowers golem damage, but when I play with pre-nerf soul ripper and permanent impurity of ice I feel like I’m doing more damage (but it is hard to compare really since everything on map is a one shot anyways, and metamorph/bosses/conquerors/guardians are all couple seconds)

Thanks in advance for the answer, and once again thanks for the build. I don’t think this build is even nearly as strong in the league, most of the harvest gear is practically legacy already, and I am using some std legacy ES items anyways (~1000 es chest and such). I play around with cool down reduction on endurance cry as well via anointments/helm enchants/tree points, have around 4s now, but I can get it to around 3.5 eventually if I really wanted to, don’t know if it’s justified to be honest.

Hello

There is many mechanics (like penetration, elemental equilibrium) in this build that makes enemy resistance go into negative values (like -#% cold res), and ingnoring resists is the same thing as setting them to 0, so whenever you use vaal impurity of ice, enemy resistance just dissappears also ignoring all penetration - so no positive/negative values, just 0. Since we use many mechanics to lower enemy res Vaal Impurity of Ice makes dps lower .
Last edited by NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on Sep 29, 2020, 4:53:25 AM
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:
so does this work with cold iron points ? how can we apply elemental equilibrium other then storm brand.. some channeling skill so we can automate all the curses and stuff ?

also why the ice golem ? my POB says its more dmg without it.. just 8 stones +1 chaos, this also leaves 1 socket open.

how would u craft the helm in Heist league ?

thx

Can't craft helmet in Heist league, you will need multi mirro and chance ~1%.
And minion build is a difference build, this build have max dmg when all minion attack same time, so i think damage of minion bester than number of minion.
ex: 7 golem 10m dmg each golem > 8 golem 9 dmg each golem.
ok thanks one other question:

how many primordial eminence and harmony shoudl we use? like in POB fork:

1: more eminence jewels => higher DPS but less slams per second

2: more harmony jewels => lower DPS but more slams per second

so what should we care about, more slams or more DPS ? im thinking. probably more DPS value (more eminences) for bosses, but more slams (less DPS, with more harmony jewels and more slams) for mapping?

---------------------------------------------------------

and also if I got a 160 minion dmg hubris jewel.. does that make harmony gems less effective since they give golem damage, not attack speed, but attack speed would scale better with the flat minion damage?

this is so confusing.. :P

ty
Last edited by KungFuPanda2 on Oct 5, 2020, 7:16:37 AM
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:

so what should we care about, more slams or more DPS ? im thinking. probably more DPS value (more eminences) for bosses, but more slams (less DPS, with more harmony jewels and more slams) for mapping?

and also if I got a 160 minion dmg hubris jewel.. does that make harmony gems less effective since they give golem damage, not attack speed, but attack speed would scale better with the flat minion damage?

ty

For Stone Golems the special attack is Slam. It's a circular AOE that does 2x as much damage as the default attack, and has a 33% chance to taunt. This ability has a 4-second cooldown. The second line of the Harmony jewel (check Golem Jewels section) can reduce this cooldown. This is why most Golem builds stack lots of Harmony jewel, because not only does it give minion damage, it also causes our stone golems to use their good attacks more often.

Multistrike will cause the ability to trigger 2 more times, regardless of the cooldown. That means every time a slam is triggered, they attack 3 times. With this interaction combined with enough Harmony jewels we can cause our golems to always use the Slam ability.

On PoB, select Stone Golem as main skill and choose slam as its attack. PoB will show the SG's attack/cast rate, as well as its skill cooldown. As long as 1 divided by attack/cast rate multiplied by 3 (or 4 if using awakened multistrike) is ever so slightly greater than the skill cooldown, then the attack speed is optimal.

In the above scenario our Stone Golem is attacking too fast. This is causing the Slam move to happen less often than if its attack speed was worse (0.34). This is because it takes 0.9s to complete 3x slams, but has a 1.0 CD. When the 3x Slams complete, instead of immediately Slamming again, it will default attack 3x because the CD is not ready. The default attack delays our slam by how long it takes to complete the default attack. To fix this, we swap our 1x Eminence and replace it with 1x Harmony.

The general rule for Stone Golems is 7x Harmony and 2x Eminence. This may change if you have minion attack speed on gear, in which case you want more harmony jewels.

More info: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2826004
Golems Attacks and Optimizing Cooldowns
"
poelibra wrote:
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:

ty

For Stone Golems the special attack is Slam. It's a circular AOE that does 2x as much damage as the default attack, and has a 33% chance to taunt. This ability has a 4-second cooldown. The second line of the Harmony jewel (check Golem Jewels section) can reduce this cooldown. This is why most Golem builds stack lots of Harmony jewel, because not only does it give minion damage, it also causes our stone golems to use their good attacks more often.

Multistrike will cause the ability to trigger 2 more times, regardless of the cooldown. That means every time a slam is triggered, they attack 3 times. With this interaction combined with enough Harmony jewels we can cause our golems to always use the Slam ability.

On PoB, select Stone Golem as main skill and choose slam as its attack. PoB will show the SG's attack/cast rate, as well as its skill cooldown. As long as 1 divided by attack/cast rate multiplied by 3 (or 4 if using awakened multistrike) is ever so slightly greater than the skill cooldown, then the attack speed is optimal.

In the above scenario our Stone Golem is attacking too fast. This is causing the Slam move to happen less often than if its attack speed was worse (0.34). This is because it takes 0.9s to complete 3x slams, but has a 1.0 CD. When the 3x Slams complete, instead of immediately Slamming again, it will default attack 3x because the CD is not ready. The default attack delays our slam by how long it takes to complete the default attack. To fix this, we swap our 1x Eminence and replace it with 1x Harmony.

The general rule for Stone Golems is 7x Harmony and 2x Eminence. This may change if you have minion attack speed on gear, in which case you want more harmony jewels.

More info: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2826004
Golems Attacks and Optimizing Cooldowns

Great Information here ^^

Thanks

Is there a non-elegant hubris version of this? Those can be a little diofficult to find/make.
I don't get how this survives high physical damage attacks.
"
amkronos wrote:
I don't get how this survives high physical damage attacks.

You are not really following the guide/pob. Sure this build is not nearly as strong in league as it was in harvest or it is on std, but this is not an excuse to completely mess the links up. You are not using endurance cry at all and you wondering how this build is surviving high physical damage, you have storm brand in wrong links (should be in 6 link with curses) you are not pathed correctly.

"
amkronos wrote:
Is there a non-elegant hubris version of this? Those can be a little diofficult to find/make.

You don't HAVE to use hubris really, I would keep the points in Endurance for that +1 endurance charge and use spare points in other way. I had good results pathing to Deep Breaths or Escalation, once you will start using enduring cry you will realize how much better it is with so much reduced cooldown that those two provide. You can use points in other way too, since hubris is mainly for dps, you can simply ude them points to grab some minion nodes, few to chose from.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Where are you getting the option to run 2 curses? I don't see anywhere in your build that allows an additional curse?

Thank you.
"
Where are you getting the option to run 2 curses? I don't see anywhere in your build that allows an additional curse?

Thank you.

Awakened Hex Support at level 5 lets supported skill apply additional curse.

Hence we have Storm Brand -> Awakened Hex Support -> curse - > curse
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info