[3.12 UPDATED] IMMORTAL Stone Golemancer | Tanking Sirus storm | 100M DPS | All content AFK

Can this build also facetank heavy phys damage?
Shaper's slam, minotaur?
"
AlfariusX wrote:
Can this build also facetank heavy phys damage?
Shaper's slam, minotaur?

Standard life version can clear tiar 16 100% delirium maps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2nSZEAW27M

Es one is even more tanky
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Sep 18, 2020, 12:18:04 PM
how's the viability of this build in 3.12 heist? What level can we achieve without harvest crafting you think?
"
XxSinzxX wrote:
how's the viability of this build in 3.12 heist? What level can we achieve without harvest crafting you think?

~ 30-50m DMG with cluster vengeful commander, no minmax
Last edited by poelibra on Sep 19, 2020, 3:32:07 PM
any update pod for 3.12?

no update for 3.12?
"
poelibra wrote:
"
XxSinzxX wrote:

~ 30-50m DMG with cluster vengeful commander, no minmax

what jewels do you give up for the vengeful commander ones?
Whats an alternative for the curse on hit setup?
so does this work with cold iron points ? how can we apply elemental equilibrium other then storm brand.. some channeling skill so we can automate all the curses and stuff ?

also why the ice golem ? my POB says its more dmg without it.. just 8 stones +1 chaos, this also leaves 1 socket open.

how would u craft the helm in Heist league ?

thx
Last edited by KungFuPanda2 on Sep 28, 2020, 1:44:27 PM
Hi, thanks for this build, enjoying it on std with my harvest gear. Not optimized yet, still only level 97 but loving it. Question for you, how do Vaal impurities interact with golems? Say Vaal impurity of ice with “nearby enemies’ cold resistance is ignored by hits”, does that aura effect applies to golem hits as well? I tried looking it up online and asking few friends in game but couldn’t get definite answer (most are saying that it should because it’s an aura but I don’t know anymore). Ironically, if I check it off in POB, it actually lowers golem damage, but when I play with pre-nerf soul ripper and permanent impurity of ice I feel like I’m doing more damage (but it is hard to compare really since everything on map is a one shot anyways, and metamorph/bosses/conquerors/guardians are all couple seconds)

Thanks in advance for the answer, and once again thanks for the build. I don’t think this build is even nearly as strong in the league, most of the harvest gear is practically legacy already, and I am using some std legacy ES items anyways (~1000 es chest and such). I play around with cool down reduction on endurance cry as well via anointments/helm enchants/tree points, have around 4s now, but I can get it to around 3.5 eventually if I really wanted to, don’t know if it’s justified to be honest.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Last edited by N4rk0tyk on Sep 28, 2020, 4:48:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info