Blizzard Games died yesterday!

"
lord_dash2 wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:
Ok, you go ahead and pretend that game developers don't make a living out of the games they create.

They do it because they love you, because they want to secure their place in heaven. To please your every desire.

They should make money, so they can live from it.
but they also should put out good quality,
and not selling crap to their fanbase who is to dumb to reconigze the crap.

its like a drug dealer sells crap to his clients,
and they buy it, cause the stuff was "always good".

Man, you are like a child. You don't get what you asked for and you start crying.

Hundreds of thousands of people will enjoy diablo 3.
Just because you won't doesn't make it crap.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
"
Tagek wrote:
Kinda this. There were no evolutions to be made, so it's shock value is far less than that of D1 / D2.
i think that's a bit much to say? none to be made? there is always an improvement to be made.

they didn't do it, is what you mean - not that it wasn't possible.

"
Tagek wrote:

and just because they will doesn't make it good.

I will play it, and enjoy it - for what it is. because it's all i get. but it's not a successor to the diablo name in my opinion, and so i'll keep waiting for something better.
Last edited by digibucc on Apr 23, 2012, 7:27:04 AM
"
digibucc wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:
Kinda this. There were no evolutions to be made, so it's shock value is far less than that of D1 / D2.
i think that's a bit much to say? none to be made? there is always an improvement to be made.

they didn't do it, is what you mean - not that it wasn't possible.

There's always changes to be made, but no evolutions like D1 to D2 etc.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.

"
Tagek wrote:

you just can't say that. the possibilities are endless, it is always THERE, someone just has to see it. do you honestly believe in the next 1000 years, ARPG games will continue to exist as they do now? there will be no drastic changes to the formula?

well, then those changes are possible now unless limited by technology. but if they are just human ideas then as i said - it's possible, they just didn't accomplish it.
"
digibucc wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:

you just can't say that. the possibilities are endless, it is always THERE, someone just has to see it. do you honestly believe in the next 1000 years, ARPG games will continue to exist as they do now? there will be no drastic changes to the formula?

well, then those changes are possible now unless limited by technology. but if they are just human ideas then as i said - it's possible, they just didn't accomplish it.

Well yeah, just like an elephant could fall from the sky and crush me right this second.

Anything is possible really, but that doesn't mean it's reasonable to expect it to happen.

Last edited by Tagek on Apr 23, 2012, 7:30:13 AM
"
Tagek wrote:
"
lord_dash2 wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:
Ok, you go ahead and pretend that game developers don't make a living out of the games they create.

They do it because they love you, because they want to secure their place in heaven. To please your every desire.

They should make money, so they can live from it.
but they also should put out good quality,
and not selling crap to their fanbase who is to dumb to reconigze the crap.

its like a drug dealer sells crap to his clients,
and they buy it, cause the stuff was "always good".

Man, you are like a child. You don't get what you asked for and you start crying.

i not here to tell you what you have to think.
i am here to tell you, wake up, watch closely.
and i have it seen in 3 of my good friends which i play much games whit, that they where disappointed but could not admit it to theirselves (for whatever reason).

but your are right. who am i to tell people what to like and what not. just saying, be honest to yourself.
See you in cutthroat!

...and if you have one beta key left, i have a many friends that are waiting to play PoE.
"
Tagek wrote:
Anything is possible really, but that doesn't mean it's reasonable to expect it to happen.

it's not reasonable to expect blizzard to make the kind of conceptual leap that made them famous?

i guess you're right. they're obviously not the same company anymore. expecting d3 to be a true sequel was obviously too much... ;)
"
digibucc wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:

it's not reasonable to expect blizzard to make the kind of conceptual leap that made them famous?

i guess you're right. they're obviously not the same company anymore. expecting d3 to be a true sequel was obviously too much... ;)

What you're doing is expecting the next mercedes to be hovering instead of riding.

**Looks for charan to come in and bust my analogy.**

Last edited by Tagek on Apr 23, 2012, 7:47:09 AM
"
Tagek wrote:
"
digibucc wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:

What you're doing is expecting the next mercedes to be hovering instead of riding.

**Looks for charan to come in and bust my analogy.**

Tagek, whit you its "Infinite Regress"
See you in cutthroat!

...and if you have one beta key left, i have a many friends that are waiting to play PoE.
Last edited by lord_dash2 on Apr 23, 2012, 8:07:05 AM
I don't know the meaning of that term, but I assume you mean it's 'yes-no' discussion? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info