Blizzard Games died yesterday!

"
lord_dash2 wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:
Games are not about money? Lol.
Your ignorance surpasses anything I've seen before.

you call me ignorant. you have no philosophy in life.
its time you start to see the world whit new eyes and to wake up from your matrix you life in-

Enjoy your philosophy, I'll enjoy the real world.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Actually many gaming companies, mostly independent for obvious reasons, make games for gamers, by gamers, and for the love of gaming instead of bleeding every turnip dry including full fledged pay to win auction houses... Blizzard actually use to be that way 15 years ago and so was interplay who created the fallout universe... Today it's GGG , have fun playing with EA and Activision, there games suck these days because they are transparent money grabs. Many are happy with millions... Read about Craig the founder of Craigslist, he could be a billionaire but loves what he does and the product so much, that he lives off a measly few million... Life isn't about money, it's about doing what you love contrary to what wall street companies and talking heads would have you believe.
it is true, i despite games where you have the single one perfect build. it rips away the purpose of the game to experience and try out new stuff.

its the same in heroes in newearth and lol, and not only in the arpg genre, or mabye star craft and so on.

when i launched i was so disappointed because it was just poor. they should not do the game for hardcore fans, that is not what i am saying.

what i am saying, in in know producers, i know them cause i am working as a filmmaker, comicbook autor,

..they think what group can i attract.
what do i need to do, to get them, their money, how can i maximize.

and that is the wrong aproach, even if it works for very very much people and companies, and for lehman brothers or disneys john carter of mars, or the sojvet union.
no one on top, can know what is best for all, and the brainless masses are not so brainless.

dexter for example was awesome, but season 5 was crap. so i stoped watching.

so why protect blizzard whit all the things you say?
See you in cutthroat!

...and if you have one beta key left, i have a many friends that are waiting to play PoE.
@lord_dash2 if Blizz's games died you are acting like a dead eater, great philosophy!

Diablo 3 like D1 & D2 will be recognized after some months or a year, and you will probably enjoying it by that time. And D3 will become a classic game that i will play after 10+ years.
"
Reznorz wrote:
Actually many gaming companies, mostly independent for obvious reasons, make games for gamers, by gamers, and for the love of gaming instead of bleeding every turnip dry including full fledged pay to win auction houses... Blizzard actually use to be that way 15 years ago and so was interplay who created the fallout universe... Today it's GGG , have fun playing with EA and Activision, there games suck these days because they are transparent money grabs. Many are happy with millions... Read about Craig the founder of Craigslist, he could be a billionaire but loves what he does and the product so much, that he lives off a measly few million... Life isn't about money, it's about doing what you love contrary to what wall street companies and talking heads would have you believe.

'He lives off a measly few million'. Wow.
Just. WoW. Really? What a great example man.
I couldn't think of anything I want that I couldn't buy with a 'measly few million'. If he's such an awesome guy why doesn't he live off a measly few thousand like the rest of the general population of the world?

Also, whine about big companies all you want, but they delayed the game for roughly 2 years to continue working on it. If you think that's bleeding it dry then you have a poor understanding of how these things work.
They couldve released it then and there with pretty much 0 difference in sales figures. But they didn't, because they wanted to deliver a solid product.

Whether you like it or not, they spent a lot of money and effort into making a great game.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.

Last edited by Tagek on Apr 23, 2012, 6:55:34 AM
"
Erevos wrote:
@lord_dash2 if Blizz's games died you are acting like a dead eater, great philosophy!

Diablo 3 like D1 & D2 will be recognized after some months or a year, and you will probably enjoying it by that time. And D3 will become a classic game that i will play after 10+ years.

It's kind of funny really. If blizzard never had been so amazing to have an open development process then these people never would've whined about 'lost features' etc.

"
Tagek wrote:
"
lord_dash2 wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:
Games are not about money? Lol.
Your ignorance surpasses anything I've seen before.

you call me ignorant. you have no philosophy in life.
its time you start to see the world whit new eyes and to wake up from your matrix you life in-

Enjoy your philosophy, I'll enjoy the real world.

real world. you make your own world. but people enyoing the real word dont know that, they lack of vision and dont stand up to be a real person.

See you in cutthroat!

...and if you have one beta key left, i have a many friends that are waiting to play PoE.
Ok, you go ahead and pretend that game developers don't make a living out of the games they create.

They do it because they love you, because they want to secure their place in heaven. To please your every desire.

Last edited by Tagek on Apr 23, 2012, 7:01:00 AM
"
Erevos wrote:

yeah i am bitching and whining like a little pussy.
you know why, cause blizzard meant something to me.
it shaped me, and was my hero.

now its dead, backstabbed, and no one knows, or cares, and much more dont want to know the truht.

its like sovjet comunism, or the big banks, telling every one in the world, how the world has to BE, so they can simply get bigger!!
See you in cutthroat!

"
Tagek wrote:
Ok, you go ahead and pretend that game developers don't make a living out of the games they create.

They do it because they love you, because they want to secure their place in heaven. To please your every desire.

They should make money, so they can live from it.
but they also should put out good quality,
and not selling crap to their fanbase who is to dumb to reconigze the crap.

its like a drug dealer sells crap to his clients,
and they buy it, cause the stuff was "always good".
See you in cutthroat!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info