[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

"
voltwon wrote:
"
Chazua wrote:
"
oponoid wrote:
Great job on the guide! I'm still doing acts right now, but it's already great!

I have a quick question about helmet enchants though. What do you think would be the best? My wild guess is that the "bladefall has an additional volley" sounds pretty good. What are your thoughts?

Additional Volley is good, but reserved mana reservation on Pride is best. If you use an Enlighten, you can squeeze in War Banner which is another ~9% DPS.

Thoughts on going with 40% Blade Blast damage on a helm?

It's O.K., but I think AoE is better. More overlap = more damage, plus it will give you slightly better clear.
A question, would you happen to know how to calculate the dps on this? I know the tooltip is definitely wrong. My zombiemancer has about 20M+, but this
assassin character definitely is stronger than zombo. Any idea on calculation?
"
Rahlien wrote:
A question, would you happen to know how to calculate the dps on this? I know the tooltip is definitely wrong. My zombiemancer has about 20M+, but this
assassin character definitely is stronger than zombo. Any idea on calculation?

It would be extremely difficult as there are many, many factors:

- How many blades are you detonating (varies constantly due to Unleash)
- How many detonations are hitting the enemy (varies depending on AoE, RNG blade placement, boss hitbox)
- Various buffs (cast speed, flasks, etc.)

If I had to estimate, the burst damage for the PoB I gave feels around 15-20m in ideal situations while the sustained DPS feels like 7-10m.
Last edited by Chazua on Jul 20, 2020, 6:09:23 PM
How does this play in Standard without access to Harvest crafting?
"
brunowa wrote:
How does this play in Standard without access to Harvest crafting?

Should be fine, it's not a super gear reliant build. Your gear will be worse, but the build's base is still very strong - it won't have any problems with clearing the endgame.
Nice build! the clearspeed is insane
Finally finished my GG staff:

Considering I'm playing softcore, gotta pump them DPS numbers up :D
Man love this build! Switched from ED/Cont SS and having a blast.

Playing SSF and just got my explode chest yesterday, oh man the clear is freaking insane, including bosses, A8 conqs and Sirus lol.

Thanks for the build!

A bit of my SSF show-off lol:

Spoiler

p.s dont mind the affixes lol its very much a WIP
Last edited by fGravity on Jul 24, 2020, 6:53:16 PM
"
fGravity wrote:
Man love this build! Switched from ED/Cont SS and having a blast.

Playing SSF and just got my explode chest yesterday, oh man the clear is freaking insane, including bosses, A8 conqs and Sirus lol.

Thanks for the build!

A bit of my SSF show-off lol:

Spoiler

p.s dont mind the affixes lol its very much a WIP

Sick mirror drop. The gear is pretty dang good for SSF, this league's mechanics are so good for it.
"
Rahlien wrote:

Sick mirror drop. The gear is pretty dang good for SSF, this league's mechanics are so good for it.

Thanks!

Where do you get the phys leech ring in delve? Is it any Jewelery node or must be a specific one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info