[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

"
oponoid wrote:
Great job on the guide! I'm still doing acts right now, but it's already great!

I have a quick question about helmet enchants though. What do you think would be the best? My wild guess is that the "bladefall has an additional volley" sounds pretty good. What are your thoughts?

Additional Volley is good, but reserved mana reservation on Pride is best. If you use an Enlighten, you can squeeze in War Banner which is another ~9% DPS.
Would it be worth getting a 5th unleash seal?
"
Rahlien wrote:
This build definitely rocks. I crafted gear for this guy and destroyed Sirus A8 at lvl 80.... lol. Although, I'm already min/maxxing. I'm trying to play around with the passives and also added some clusters to the build. I'm definitely a fan of strong this build can get.

I also decided to start going for block due to me going for glancing blows. I'm debating whether i should just get rid of dodge and just stack block. When I'm flasked up, I'm at 70ish attack block but, 14 spell block. We'll see how it goes.

Still leveling and theory crafting/adjusting this build you provided. Super super good, can't praise it enough lol.

This is what I'm working with:

Thanks again!

Block is certainly an option, but I don't think its worth dropping dodge for it. Capped Glancing Blows provides ~37.5 Damage Reduction which is about on-par with the estimated damage reduction provided by Acro/Phase Acro. However, Acro/Phase Acro have much lower opportunity cost as it's only 4 passive points in a part of the tree we want to path to anyway. Plus, we're getting avoidance from Elusive/Blind/Quartz Flask so its more efficient to stack more avoidance on top of that rather than going into block. This is all assuming you can cap Attack and Spell block, which I imagine would be quite difficult without a fair amount of passive tree investment.

Glad you're enjoying the build though! It's a flexible build, perfect for experimentation, its cool to see people taking it in new directions. Your gear's pretty impressive too, I'm sure you'll have no problems.
Last edited by Chazua on Jul 18, 2020, 5:38:37 AM
"
Drasmc wrote:
Would it be worth getting a 5th unleash seal?

I believe the only way to get that is from an annoint in which case it isn't worth.
"
Chazua wrote:
"
Rahlien wrote:
This build definitely rocks. I crafted gear for this guy and destroyed Sirus A8 at lvl 80.... lol. Although, I'm already min/maxxing. I'm trying to play around with the passives and also added some clusters to the build. I'm definitely a fan of strong this build can get.

I also decided to start going for block due to me going for glancing blows. I'm debating whether i should just get rid of dodge and just stack block. When I'm flasked up, I'm at 70ish attack block but, 14 spell block. We'll see how it goes.

Still leveling and theory crafting/adjusting this build you provided. Super super good, can't praise it enough lol.

This is what I'm working with:

Thanks again!

Block is certainly an option, but I don't think its worth dropping dodge for it. Capped Glancing Blows provides ~37.5 Damage Reduction which is about on-par with the estimated damage reduction provided by Acro/Phase Acro. However, Acro/Phase Acro have much lower opportunity cost as it's only 4 passive points in a part of the tree we want to path to anyway. Plus, we're getting avoidance from Elusive/Blind/Quartz Flask so its more efficient to stack more avoidance on top of that rather than going into block. This is all assuming you can cap Attack and Spell block, which I imagine would be quite difficult without a fair amount of passive tree investment.

Glad you're enjoying the build though! It's a flexible build, perfect for experimentation, its cool to see people taking it in new directions. Your gear's pretty impressive too, I'm sure you'll have no problems.

Ya, for the time being I'm just keeping the dodge. I don't think it's worth only going block. It definitely has been a good help though. Gonna keep trying to tweak it so I can be more flexible with passives.

I know I'd miss out on a shield, but would this be a nice enough weapon?
Was going to craft +5 fire and ended up switching my mind.
"
MrMustang wrote:

Staves are certainly a viable option. I don't recommend them personally as you lose out on a lot by dropping the shield(mobility from shield charge, numerous defensive benefits). You will gain damage however.
"
Chazua wrote:
"
oponoid wrote:
Great job on the guide! I'm still doing acts right now, but it's already great!

I have a quick question about helmet enchants though. What do you think would be the best? My wild guess is that the "bladefall has an additional volley" sounds pretty good. What are your thoughts?

Additional Volley is good, but reserved mana reservation on Pride is best. If you use an Enlighten, you can squeeze in War Banner which is another ~9% DPS.

Thoughts on going with 40% Blade Blast damage on a helm?
"
MrMustang wrote:

You got me curious with this wep, so I decided to craft the following:

I'm gonna test it out compared to wand/shield and see if my survivability is compromised.
"
Rahlien wrote:

You got me curious with this wep, so I decided to craft the following:

I'm gonna test it out compared to wand/shield and see if my survivability is compromised.

Nice staff. I ended up getting a pride watcher's eye with % for double damage, so I crafted double damage on my weapon as well. Not sure what is actually better. My clear is very good and single target is more than my ball lightning miner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info