[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

"
Ronjayy wrote:
Hey, nice guide i'm enjoing the build right now.
You forgot to mention which pantheon you use.
I went for lunaris with Garukhan for now but want to know your opinion also.

lg and thanks for the build.

Brine King and Shakari are what I use, it's really all personal preference though. I'll add Pantheons to the guide.
Amazing build ! thanks very much :)

Just speedrun act 1/4 in couple of hours... I love big AOE and simple 2buttons play.

I didn't see any mention for ascendency order. I choose Opportunistic to help my leveling. I guess I'm going for 4 nodes power charges now, and Mistwalker in the end. Maybe I'm wrong.
But the buid is so powerful, I think it's not a big deal if my order is not the best ^^
"
hellboychess wrote:
Amazing build ! thanks very much :)

Just speedrun act 1/4 in couple of hours... I love big AOE and simple 2buttons play.

I didn't see any mention for ascendency order. I choose Opportunistic to help my leveling. I guess I'm going for 4 nodes power charges now, and Mistwalker in the end. Maybe I'm wrong.
But the buid is so powerful, I think it's not a big deal if my order is not the best ^^

Glad you're having fun! Ascendancy order is in the levelling section of the guide. But yeah, the order doesn't really matter too much, the build is not reliant on any parts of the ascendancy.
Great build so far. Got any hints on what I can improve? Im playing on a private server with some friends so gear is somewhat limited. My main issue right now is single target damage and consistently not having mana(es) to cast my skills. I've even swapped to using bloodmagic on atleast my bladefall which has help a bit more. Currently trying to 6 link an astral plate then will harvest craft that and also making my a tailwind boot.
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
Great build so far. Got any hints on what I can improve? Im playing on a private server with some friends so gear is somewhat limited. My main issue right now is single target damage and consistently not having mana(es) to cast my skills. I've even swapped to using bloodmagic on atleast my bladefall which has help a bit more. Currently trying to 6 link an astral plate then will harvest craft that and also making my a tailwind boot.

For your ES/mana problems, try and get a chest with gain % of life as extra ES (I know that getting 6Ls may be a tad difficult in a private league). As far as damage goes, just getting more levels in BB/your character, getting quality on your supports and Tailwind boots is a good start.
Hello Chazua & thanks for the Build.
The levelling phase is incredibly fast.
Now I'm at the last act with only 3000 PV and no stuff or advanced defenses, and its a little bit hard ^^
You mention the possibility of blinding enemies but how?

I hope that I will be able to pass the course of the first maps to better equip my character... In any case on the offensive level there is no problem.
"
christpoe wrote:
Hello Chazua & thanks for the Build.
The levelling phase is incredibly fast.
Now I'm at the last act with only 3000 PV and no stuff or advanced defenses, and its a little bit hard ^^
You mention the possibility of blinding enemies but how?

I hope that I will be able to pass the course of the first maps to better equip my character... In any case on the offensive level there is no problem.

Flesh and Stone gives us blind on nearby enemies. That combined with Elusive and Acro/Phase Acro should be good enough defenses for low-tier maps. Getting your chaos res capped so you can run chaos resistance will be your next defensive priority.
shame on me, i forgot F&S... thank you for the answer
This build definitely rocks. I crafted gear for this guy and destroyed Sirus A8 at lvl 80.... lol. Although, I'm already min/maxxing. I'm trying to play around with the passives and also added some clusters to the build. I'm definitely a fan of strong this build can get.

I also decided to start going for block due to me going for glancing blows. I'm debating whether i should just get rid of dodge and just stack block. When I'm flasked up, I'm at 70ish attack block but, 14 spell block. We'll see how it goes.

Still leveling and theory crafting/adjusting this build you provided. Super super good, can't praise it enough lol.

This is what I'm working with:

Thanks again!
Great job on the guide! I'm still doing acts right now, but it's already great!

I have a quick question about helmet enchants though. What do you think would be the best? My wild guess is that the "bladefall has an additional volley" sounds pretty good. What are your thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info