[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

"
Chazua wrote:
"
Mad_Darkness wrote:
Been having lots of fun with this build since the start of the league. currently in the process of crafting myself a shield.. I started and landed on the following:

can i further user this and follow the method described in the post, or should I remove the life?

first time really crafting always been buying my items..

thx for help!!

I don't think my method will work with your shield as you need 2 open prefixes. I would suggest removing the life and following my steps (or save yourself some time and buy one).

ok thx... annulled the life off first try..anyway i will try to follow your guide to make shield since they're no similar on the market atm
Yo man, what do u think to play with this shield for divine flesh? I just crafted it.
I need some help with my build
https://pastebin.com/tWkawd1i
I'm currently stuck at increasing dps and ES, any tip?
"
LostSkullares wrote:
Yo man, what do u think to play with this shield for divine flesh? I just crafted it.

Really good, that's close to the ideal shield for Divine Flesh.
What do you think about this helmet? Is a viable option?

maybe i can put the auras socketed here and also earn some points from reaching eldritch battery?
"
Juan_1980 wrote:
What do you think about this helmet? Is a viable option?

maybe i can put the auras socketed here and also earn some points from reaching eldritch battery?

It's not worth it IMO. You lose out on HP plus the ability to get an influenced helm.
So I spent my entire exalt haul for this bonkers chest but for some reason, it just doesn't seem to feel as good as the 6L Loreweave I was using earlier in the league. I can't really describe why...just a bit squishier even though this chest has a higher Life roll and the Loreweave res max was only 76%. Any ideas?

Last edited by xxlordgold on Feb 26, 2021, 7:30:38 PM

Wonderful build guide.
I was hesitant from the 2click style but I changed it a bit to fit my taste and it runs very well.
Pretty much done with the league now,This build is just amazing!
I was able to clear literally everything,also carrying 3h party in Feared.T15 100% Delir maps are just walk through the park for me.
Thanks for the build,Love it!
/del
Last edited by DEADM00N on Mar 4, 2021, 5:39:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info