[3.14][Nerfed] Blade Blaster Assassin | 10m Sirus DPS | Zoom Zoom | Tanky | Deathless Sirus

"
fGravity wrote:
"
Rahlien wrote:

Sick mirror drop. The gear is pretty dang good for SSF, this league's mechanics are so good for it.

Thanks!

Where do you get the phys leech ring in delve? Is it any Jewelery node or must be a specific one?

I think it's an incursion mod. It has to drop with that mod on a random base. Can't be forced on in any way.

Side note; Posted a Kill Video with this insane build.

https://youtu.be/fPq7p_muk-A

It's about 10 min, didn't edit it. I must say i thought Zombiemancer was amazing, no comparison to this build lol.
Just got the ring today, it’s from delve from “contains Phys items”

Wanna get the +2 amulet, you think it’s gonna boost dps?
"
fGravity wrote:
Just got the ring today, it’s from delve from “contains Phys items”

Wanna get the +2 amulet, you think it’s gonna boost dps?

It's around a 10% DPS increase.
"
Rahlien wrote:
"
fGravity wrote:
"
Rahlien wrote:

Sick mirror drop. The gear is pretty dang good for SSF, this league's mechanics are so good for it.

Thanks!

Where do you get the phys leech ring in delve? Is it any Jewelery node or must be a specific one?

I think it's an incursion mod. It has to drop with that mod on a random base. Can't be forced on in any way.

It's about 10 min, didn't edit it. I must say i thought Zombiemancer was amazing, no comparison to this build lol.

Glad you're enjoying the build! Would you mind if I put your video in the post? Would be cool to show a testimonial and how other people have tweaked the build. I'd give you credit OFC.
"
Chazua wrote:
"
Rahlien wrote:
"
Rahlien wrote:

Glad you're enjoying the build! Would you mind if I put your video in the post? Would be cool to show a testimonial and how other people have tweaked the build. I'd give you credit OFC.

For sure 100%. You deserve most of the credit considering the structure and details you put in the guide. Really helped a lot. Thanks again!
"
Chazua wrote:
"
Rahlien wrote:

Just did a quick video showcase:) A8 Crusader kill plus general mapping:)

P.S. Using Herald of Ash instead of Purity just for MTX lol.

Also, gear is kinda meh, just an explode chest basically

https://youtu.be/l7e1gltFCVU (sorry for the weird lag at the very start)

= SSF Viable
Last edited by fGravity on Jul 25, 2020, 10:34:50 PM
I have 85% chaos resist and Divine Flesh but Forbidden Taste is still horrible. How are you leeching back life? I have the Blood Drinker node and it doesn't seem to do anything.
Last edited by jackals1234 on Jul 25, 2020, 11:53:31 PM
"
jackals1234 wrote:
I have 85% chaos resist and Divine Flesh but Forbidden Taste is still horrible. How are you leeching back life? I have the Blood Drinker node and it doesn't seem to do anything.

You need a mod on Amulet\Ring - Phys Damage Leeched as life (not Phys Attack Damage)

You can get it on Elder\Hunter amulet or on a ring from delve node "contains Physical items", as the mod only comes from Delve, if you want a ring

Question. There is a total of 125% reserved mana based on the gems you recommended. Do you drop one based on needs of the fight? For example, I am not using grace because flesh and stone, pride, and herald of purity have me at 100%
Hello guys, meganoob crafter here. I was trying to discover how to craft an explody chest with the "chance to get a frenzy charge on hit", as the one used in the build, but i don´t find a way to do it (only find it with power charges). So any tips, links to a miniguide or whatever will be appreciated.

Also, if anybody did it already, what is the estimated cost of crafting this chest? thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info