[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

Liking the build so far for any improvements shoot away i want to min-max this build
Spoiler

"
tyrkysova wrote:
"
Inseinity wrote:

Loving the build so far, trying to path out where to spend currency next to take the character to the next level. Anything obvious I am missing? I guess enchanted helm with +1 power charge would be nice, anything else for raw throughput?

- Storm's gift with elemental weakness on hit corrupt - ~8ex
- Bottled faith - ~25ex
- Helmet with +1 power charges and -9 ele res to nearby enemies, HoT damage/nmanares enchant would be great too - 15ex
- Staff with +1 power charges, +17% inc dmg per power charge and atleast 15% lightning damage as extra chaos damage (+ ideally ele/lightning pen or +% increased lightning damage)
- At this point I'd swap to The Ephemeral Bond - TONS of extra damage
- Explo chest with gain power charges on hit and good life roll - 25ex ?
- Tailwind boots - ~10-20 ex

Also, for really, REALLY fast mapping, 2x inspired learning + replica headhunter works really good on somewhat low budget (replica HH is like 17 ex)

EDIT: If you do not have Awakened added lightning damage lvl 5, get is ASAP, it's dirt cheap for what it gives you. Similiar with Awakened lightning pen lvl 5.

Awesome!

Thanks for the info. Snagged a decent helm and a max rolled neck decently cheap and it was a huge offensive jump with a very minor defensive drop. Think I will save up for Bottled Faith next, this looks to be the biggest increase in DPS for me now. I am manually casting assassin's mark on bosses and trash doesn't need help on dps so far, but storm's gift will be my next goal.

Hi, this is my chatcter,
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dominion69783/characters

I have some questions, I can't explode huge small monster with my body armour,what is the problem ?
"
dominion69783 wrote:
Hi, this is my chatcter,
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dominion69783/characters

I have some questions, I can't explode huge small monster with my body armour,what is the problem ?

Your character tab seems to be set to private.
If you switch to Rare Body + Algor gloves how does the HoT self propagate? Do you need to storm brand periodically to refresh?
can someone look at my char

stormbrand_arcmage..

yhe ai know gems are not so high but i got the feeling i am doing something wrong..

planning on gettig awa lightning dmg next after i got to level 80
Just took down A8 Sirus, build is pretty solid. Still gets one shot from time to time, but this was never a "tanky" build. Managed to get max chaos res and it started feeling a bit better then....

Spoiler

This build is the craziest mapper I've ever played. Takes some tight investment to get a good EHP pool though. Im at 3800/2000 atm. Lucked out with crafting

Which made resists easier thats for sure. Ultimately I lost interest because it's glass cannon, moved on to something that isn't cringe inducing on bosses.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 28, 2020, 2:44:30 PM
Spoiler

Character is doing fine, T16s are no problem. Bosses are still tough though, any ideas what to upgrade next? Helmet? Or should I go for an explode chest, unsure if my damage is high enough for that.
How tanky can this build be with 100-150 ex investment?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info