[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

Hi Memoria,

Im currently lvl 92, and seem to be doing ok.

However t-15-16 semi juiced maps can be super rippy, and i dont think my dmg is quite there.

I already put a ton of ex into this.. like 80?

https://pastebin.com/9Muxgx3L
Last edited by ckp2906 on Nov 1, 2020, 2:26:43 AM
Does anyone realise that the explosion for inpulsa + Storm's Gift is much more explody than an explody chest + Algor Mortis. I recent switch from Inpulsa to explody and realised that although I am tankier but map clearing from explody is slower than inpulsa. Why is it like that? Can someone please explain to me what I am doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/VrQRLcvy

The above is my POB. Please help.
"
Briancz wrote:
Does anyone realise that the explosion for inpulsa + Storm's Gift is much more explody than an explody chest + Algor Mortis. I recent switch from Inpulsa to explody and realised that although I am tankier but map clearing from explody is slower than inpulsa. Why is it like that? Can someone please explain to me what I am doing wrong?

Let me tell you why.

First of all, this is a "Lightning DMG" build,
Inpulsa's make your Shocked Enemies you Kill Explode,
dealing 5% of their Life as Lightning Damage which cannot Shock,
but if you want to make a explode chain,
you need Storm's Gift to make Enemies you kill are Shocked,
that's why people use Inpulsa's + Storm's Gift.

Than why people using explode chest, but they can't make a explode chain,
look at the explode chest mod,
Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as " Physical Damage ".

You see the difference, Inpulsa's Explode "Lightning DMG",
But explode chest is explode "Physical Damage",
and this kind of explode can be INC from your passive,
remember we are a Lightning DMG build, that's why you can't make a explode chain

Here's the solution:
find a glove's like this
, so make your Explode Physical Damage convert to Lightning Damage,
this will make your better.

Also you can use gain #% Physical Damage as Lightning Damage MOD or passive, It will also works too.

Last edited by dominion69783 on Nov 3, 2020, 1:10:12 AM
"
dominion69783 wrote:
"
Briancz wrote:

Let me tell you why.

remember we are a Lightning DMG build, that's why you can't make a explode chain

Here's the solution:
find a glove's like this

Also you can use gain #% Physical Damage as Lightning Damage MOD or passive, It will also works too.

Thank you for the quick reply and answer.
1. How come I see the video of Memoria and other guides like MBX, they use explody chest looks quite as explody as inpulsa but not using the physical convert to lightning gloves? Instead they recommend the Algot Mortis.
2. I tried finding convert gloves 50% but cannot find. Only can find 25%.
"
Briancz wrote:
"
dominion69783 wrote:
"
Briancz wrote:

Let me tell you why.

Here's the solution:
find a glove's like this

Thank you for the quick reply and answer.
1. How come I see the video of Memoria and other guides like MBX, they use explody chest looks quite as explody as inpulsa but not using the physical convert to lightning gloves? Instead they recommend the Algot Mortis.
2. I tried finding convert gloves 50% but cannot find. Only can find 25%.

There're something will variables
INC DMG on power charge , this's build most surround by power charge DMG and crit, and explode DMG can be inc by this.

So, If you using rare staff with inc dmg power charge probably can make a explode chain.

2.HH
Head hunter also can steal mod like convert/global/phys dmg too.

If you link a video showing their mapping explode, maybe running their pob will find the answer.

I think they recommend the Algot Mortis and explode chest, probably also using rare staff with power charge dmg.

So probably the answer is rare staff with power charge dmg + explode chest + Algot Mortis .

convert gloves only have 3 types of mod
1.The Crusader Prefix
2.Incursion Prefix
3.Crafting Bench Prefix

BUT you can't crafting bench Prefix with The Crusader or the Incursion.
Thiers only one way, The Crusader Prefix + Incursion Prefix

So you need to find a Incursion Prefix gloves and hit Crusader's Exalted Orb.

About explode chain you also can see this thread

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2935656

maybe you will find the answer.

Last edited by dominion69783 on Nov 4, 2020, 4:10:36 AM
First of all, thanks for the great build description. Had a lot of fun playing the build so far. My biggest problem right now is to sustain the 2 Storm Secret rings. Could someone look at my build and tell me what I should improve and invest in right now?

https://pastebin.com/DnvZiLSd

Judging by some of the posts one solution would be to increase maximum energy shield. Any other viable options?

Apart from the sustain problem I would be glad about any tips for improving the build.

Thanks!
Last edited by Jakor666 on Nov 8, 2020, 12:52:48 PM
man I just dont know what, or rather, how to upgrade.
I have about 40ex to spend and I can't really find the Items i'd like to have

how do I go about the weapon? how can i counter the missing max resist when switching from agnerod?

is the explody chest worth it at my level? (pob says about 2mil HoT DPS)

what amulet to aim for and not having to replace every rare piece for missing stats?

i like how the damage feels right now altough im too squishy (sure its not meant to be a tanky build but just a lil bid more would be great)
is it worth the hassle to put in anomalous arctic armour?
I have never crafted anything in this game, i generally purchase everything i need. With that being said and currency being so abundant this league i figured id try to craft a staff. I've spent 40 exalted so far in the past 2-3 hours and don't even have a partially completed staff lol.

Any advice or suggestions?

I would like to learn at this point, I've been playing POE for a little while now. So any tips or hell even a guide, would be greatly appreciated.

Also here is my POB, i seem to do fine with most maps. I tend to skip bosses anyway as i feel my DPS is lacking. I generally activate the crusaders and finish them off and sirus A8 on my flicker build.

https://pastebin.com/fNnyAbUF
Last edited by jying714 on Nov 8, 2020, 8:57:54 PM
"
man I just dont know what, or rather, how to upgrade.
I have about 40ex to spend and I can't really find the Items i'd like to have

how do I go about the weapon? how can i counter the missing max resist when switching from agnerod?

is the explody chest worth it at my level? (pob says about 2mil HoT DPS)

what amulet to aim for and not having to replace every rare piece for missing stats?

i like how the damage feels right now altough im too squishy (sure its not meant to be a tanky build but just a lil bid more would be great)
is it worth the hassle to put in anomalous arctic armour?

Explode chest not worth it. Max res loss is fine, but you need a pretty pog staff to make it worth it. Get either Badge of the brotherhood or like +int/lightning skill gem amulet.
hi wanting to say i enjoy the build in std alot. was wondering however how much budget i would need to get this running in league to run t16 delirium maps comfortably. to buy what i have in std it would cost me around 200ex easily, and hoping that i can get this online and functioning at that lvl for alot cheaper. also, what is the thoughts on replica duskdawn? it kinda looks like it would be good for this
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info