[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
NikkieTB wrote:
I had the same kind of problem with the leech, until I linked Divergent Energy leech support with Herald.

At 20% quality, the skill has 40% increased maximum recovery. That seems to help.

It's not like it seems to help, increased maximum recovery is the only solution together with increasing your max ES pool.

The maximum recovery per sec for ES is equalt to 10% of your max ES, while for the life it's 20%. You have less max ES than max life with half the inhate recovery rate. That's why you sustain health with Doryanis and its very little 0.2% leech, while you can't sustain ES with about 10 times as much ES leech from all these useless sources people stack. Basically you need two times your life in ES to sustain equally with the same leech %, which never happens.

Heart of thunder and Storm Drinker are completely useless for ES sustain if you already use Energy leech support (normal quality or alternate) since you hit the recovery cap with the gem alone and minimal DPS.

And it's not a question of having higher damage. With typical numbers of 4.3K life and 2.8K ES, your maximum recovery per sec is 860 life per sec and 280 ES per sec. With about 100K shaper dps and energy leech support you already are capping it. So it's not by going from 1M shaper dps to 1.5M that will change anything.

The two solutions are:
- Get 4K+ ES
- Get 100% increased of maximum recovery.

Also instead of anointing Heart of thunder for ES sustain, anoint either life notable (Consitution) to get more ES from Timeless jewel or anoint an ES Notable (Foresight).

EDIT: Memoria I don't remember seeing this info anywere in your thread and it seems it's the main concern for the build followers. The most answered solution is to use more ES leech source (Heart of thunder and Storm Drinker) which is both wrong and counter-intuitive regarding the source of the problem. I would suggest to add a part about that in the build description.
Last edited by Rootsmann on Oct 12, 2020, 5:07:39 AM
"
Rootsmann wrote:
"
NikkieTB wrote:
I had the same kind of problem with the leech, until I linked Divergent Energy leech support with Herald.

At 20% quality, the skill has 40% increased maximum recovery. That seems to help.

It's not like it seems to help, increased maximum recovery is the only solution together with increasing your max ES pool.

The maximum recovery per sec for ES is equalt to 10% of your max ES, while for the life it's 20%. You have less max ES than max life with half the inhate recovery rate. That's why you sustain health with Doryanis and its very little 0.2% leech, while you can't sustain ES with about 10 times as much ES leech from all these useless sources people stack. Basically you need two times your life in ES to sustain equally with the same leech %, which never happens.

Heart of thunder and Storm Drinker are completely useless for ES sustain if you already use Energy leech support (normal quality or alternate) since you hit the recovery cap with the gem alone and minimal DPS.

And it's not a question of having higher damage. With typical numbers of 4.3K life and 2.8K ES, your maximum recovery per sec is 860 life per sec and 280 ES per sec. With about 100K shaper dps and energy leech support you already are capping it. So it's not by going from 1M shaper dps to 1.5M that will change anything.

The two solutions are:
- Get 4K+ ES
- Get 100% increased of maximum recovery.

Also instead of anointing Heart of thunder for ES sustain, anoint either life notable (Consitution) to get more ES from Timeless jewel or anoint an ES Notable (Foresight).

EDIT: Memoria I don't remember seeing this info anywere in your thread and it seems it's the main concern for the build followers. The most answered solution is to use more ES leech source (Heart of thunder and Storm Drinker) which is both wrong and counter-intuitive regarding the source of the problem. I would suggest to add a part about that in the build description.

Some good points here, and it's brought a bit of confusement upon me.

https://pastebin.com/ZGMBNqLE

This is my build right now, would you have time to look at it, and see what core problems there is?

I'm doing quite well now with surviving and damage, but if I have redundant runes/skills, then they're better used somewhere else.
Anyone tried t15 100% delirium maps?

First time trying this version of autobomber.

Felt really strong already with my current gear
So I tried t15100% delirium.

didnt end well..

I got 5meters into the map.

t15 40% delirium was doable.
trying t15 60% next.
Was saving up for a HH but instead I tried my hand on this build and converted my budget fire BV. I pretty much gave up the fact that I'm not get any levels past 95 at this point, the build is just way to squishy for juiced up t16+ content. It might be me, but I probably just don't know how to properly play a build without some sort of proper mitigation especially when most of our leech is busy trying to keep us up from the ring procs. To combat this I am doing a Anomalous Arctic Armour set up. Helps freeze everything in maps and makes the map bosses a joke, until it doesn't cause I do have to be in melee to make it work. For fights like Sirus, I use Aspect of the Spider + Fenumus Spinnerets for the extra ES regen, instead of Arctic Armour.

It just the amount of random off screen one shots is not worth with how much I spent so far on the build and it actually defeats the purpose of me making this build to speed run maps to get to Sirus. Just don't know If i wanna invest any more in the build. For me, the cons out weigh the pros so far. Kind of demoralizing.

Pros:
-Damage is insane, can almost insta phase Sirus 8 and kill the Elder Slayers in 3-5 seconds easy with the right gear.
-While not on par with fire BV's clear speed, still hold its own with its fast map clear.
-Fun and visually pleasing

Cons:
-Was fun until I attempted harder content like juiced up t16s.
-Can't run or I should say I wont run a lot of map mods which result in a lot of map rerolls. Minus max res, no regen, minus recovery, no leech, reflect elemental and % chance avoid ailments all make the spec unplayable if ran. You also have the really annoying ones like desecrated ground, temporal chain, elemental weakness and EE which can make it even worse.
-Pure Glass cannon. The defense in the build is mostly in place to offset the downside of the rings. You will get one shot more often than not.
-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Expensive. Still missing a badge of the brotherhood and I've already spent about 40ex so far. Honestly don't know if I wanna invest any farther or if badge would even help. I had a +1/+1 with Aspect of the spider but I sold it to fund my Carrion Golems lol.

Ending note:
While Sirus 8 is doable, you have to play damn near perfect for deathless and little room for error. First 3 phases can be done it a couple seconds, the damage is that good. Its just last phase you really can't be hit with anything. Funny enough I died more to corridor blast than his other lasers cause I could never time dashing through the ball.

Played many if not most versions of Auto bomber, but I actually do enjoy this one the most just because I can kill bosses.

If you are having trouble with sustain, try Aspect of the Spiders + Fenmus Spinnerets. For me a Cinderswallow + leech was enough to keep me sustained in maps.

my PoB: https://pastebin.com/s2vmmeQ1

For now I'm figuring out if I wanna keep moving forward with this build or fully fund the rest of my meta slave golems.

I wanted to test how the ES sustain would feel with a proper ES pool and indeed once you reach 4K ES it becomes quite fine.

Ultimately, to forget about any ES sustain problem you can stack:
- all res balanced to benefit from the wise oak damage reduction for lightning res on top of it's damage multiplier
- alternate gem quality on energy leech to increases the ES max recovery.
- get about 4K ES
- use either Cinderswallow or a crusader chest with %ES on kill

to get 4 K ES and the % ES on kill you need something like this

This build is wonderfull to balance around if you want to spend all your currency crafting stuff.
"
imrawn wrote:
Was saving up for a HH but instead I tried my hand on this build and converted my budget fire BV. I pretty much gave up the fact that I'm not get any levels past 95 at this point, the build is just way to squishy for juiced up t16+ content. It might be me, but I probably just don't know how to properly play a build without some sort of proper mitigation especially when most of our leech is busy trying to keep us up from the ring procs. To combat this I am doing a Anomalous Arctic Armour set up. Helps freeze everything in maps and makes the map bosses a joke, until it doesn't cause I do have to be in melee to make it work. For fights like Sirus, I use Aspect of the Spider + Fenumus Spinnerets for the extra ES regen, instead of Arctic Armour.

It just the amount of random off screen one shots is not worth with how much I spent so far on the build and it actually defeats the purpose of me making this build to speed run maps to get to Sirus. Just don't know If i wanna invest any more in the build. For me, the cons out weigh the pros so far. Kind of demoralizing.

Pros:
-Damage is insane, can almost insta phase Sirus 8 and kill the Elder Slayers in 3-5 seconds easy with the right gear.
-While not on par with fire BV's clear speed, still hold its own with its fast map clear.
-Fun and visually pleasing

Cons:
-Was fun until I attempted harder content like juiced up t16s.
-Can't run or I should say I wont run a lot of map mods which result in a lot of map rerolls. Minus max res, no regen, minus recovery, no leech, reflect elemental and % chance avoid ailments all make the spec unplayable if ran. You also have the really annoying ones like desecrated ground, temporal chain, elemental weakness and EE which can make it even worse.
-Pure Glass cannon. The defense in the build is mostly in place to offset the downside of the rings. You will get one shot more often than not.
-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Expensive. Still missing a badge of the brotherhood and I've already spent about 40ex so far. Honestly don't know if I wanna invest any farther or if badge would even help. I had a +1/+1 with Aspect of the spider but I sold it to fund my Carrion Golems lol.

Ending note:
While Sirus 8 is doable, you have to play damn near perfect for deathless and little room for error. First 3 phases can be done it a couple seconds, the damage is that good. Its just last phase you really can't be hit with anything. Funny enough I died more to corridor blast than his other lasers cause I could never time dashing through the ball.

Played many if not most versions of Auto bomber, but I actually do enjoy this one the most just because I can kill bosses.

If you are having trouble with sustain, try Aspect of the Spiders + Fenmus Spinnerets. For me a Cinderswallow + leech was enough to keep me sustained in maps.

my PoB: https://pastebin.com/s2vmmeQ1

For now I'm figuring out if I wanna keep moving forward with this build or fully fund the rest of my meta slave golems.

Thank you for your in-depth review of the build!
How Storm Secret ring is supposed to be sustained? Is the jewel / replica belt needed?
"
hpssicaro wrote:
How Storm Secret ring is supposed to be sustained? Is the jewel / replica belt needed?

Leech from items and jewels, and max res from
counters the damage very well.
"
hpssicaro wrote:

The jewel or the replica belt gives you Corrupted Soul which splits the Non-Chaos damage taken between both your energy shield and life. Because both Life and ES are taking damage at the same time, you are then able to leech both at the same time, effectively 'reducing' the damage taken by leeching both back as you take it.

Another important factor is the Max lightning res on the Agnerod South, and an additional 1% on the tree near the pathing. That helps mitigate the constant lightning damage as well.

One huge tip that I can offer if you (or anyone) is having trouble sustaining, is to get a decent cinderswallow. You can get one that regens up to 3% hp per second on top of the health/mana/ES replenishment the flask gives per kill. Often times I will be low on ES from taking a hit and a pack goes *POOF* and I'm at max health and ES again.
Last edited by Ether561 on Oct 16, 2020, 1:15:32 PM
Very nice build, mapping is fast AF and bossing not take long. I had fun with this build.

Ps. I selling my whole HoT build if someone interested, char name is BigBallStealer :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info