[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

Could anyone heglp me with my post from the page b4 ^^?

also @BramshLT would you change you Doryani with mine?
I would also pay a bit on top of it :-)
Can someone confirm for me if the Glancing node Keystone and all the block for staff apply to the damage taken from the Storm secret?
I am currently testing this build out and it seems I am not leeching enough energy shield even though im at 82% lightning res. I do have Heart of thunder, Storm Drinker, and Doryoni's Lesson. What I am wearing is listed below. Maybe I can not handle 2 of those rings at 50% frequency or I need to try and figure something else out. Appreciate some feedback from those that have a bit more experience with this build than I do.

I had the same kind of problem with the leech, until I linked Divergent Energy leech support with Herald.

At 20% quality, the skill has 40% increased maximum recovery. That seems to help.
"
Tyriu wrote:
I am currently testing this build out and it seems I am not leeching enough energy shield even though im at 82% lightning res. I do have Heart of thunder, Storm Drinker, and Doryoni's Lesson. What I am wearing is listed below. Maybe I can not handle 2 of those rings at 50% frequency or I need to try and figure something else out. Appreciate some feedback from those that have a bit more experience with this build than I do.

u have quality on ur rings which also increase the damge taken i would renove that otherwise idk i am still new to the build aswell.
Curious how you would craft a solid staff this league. Have seen most of the top builds run +2-+3 Gems, Dmg per power charge and then either +1 power or Lightning Pen with multi mod for the rest. Tried to work out how to craft this but I'm confused.

Need to woke orb Shaper and Crusader influence with the +2-+3 Gem mod on the staff somehow. Maybe I'm overlooking something but it seems like a large amount of rng as Awakener orb rerolls all mods and would only keep the 2 influence mods.
"
p190001 wrote:
"
Tyriu wrote:

u have quality on ur rings which also increase the damge taken i would renove that otherwise idk i am still new to the build aswell.

Yea, i just noticed that a bit after posting this. I do not think there is a way to remove quality from rings or any item for that matter. So will probably need to get new rings.
"
Tyriu wrote:
"
p190001 wrote:
"
Tyriu wrote:

Yea, i just noticed that a bit after posting this. I do not think there is a way to remove quality from rings or any item for that matter. So will probably need to get new rings.

Use one catalyst of a different type on the ring it will reset the quality.
What would you guys say It is a good damage to start using exploding chest?

My dmg is fine specially at bosses, but the explosions I'm feelin are too small compared to some other HoT's I've seen.

I'm using this atm

"
faelz123 wrote:
What would you guys say It is a good damage to start using exploding chest?

My dmg is fine specially at bosses, but the explosions I'm feelin are too small compared to some other HoT's I've seen.

I'm using this atm

I'd stick to Inpulsa tbh, I've been trying with heavier investment and Inpulsa is just too good at clearing. It's kinda worth going explosive chest if you get badge of the brotherhood but it's still gonna be slower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info