[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
Selenba00 wrote:
I just did t15 Cortex, I did Sirius 8, all conqs. The build survives well, you basically protect yourself by exploding things. Don't forget about your ES pool.

Things that can kill you :
Crits
Chaos damage
Big phys hits
Ele reflect
Undying
Proxy shields

That's pretty much it. You just need to gear and play accordingly.

thanks. how about fully juiced delirium t19s?
Didn't try. But I'd say it depends how juiced it is. I wouldn't recommend running it with double beyond for instance. Or with rippy mods.
"
Selenba00 wrote:
Didn't try. But I'd say it depends how juiced it is. I wouldn't recommend running it with double beyond for instance. Or with rippy mods.

thanks, yea its just the greedy me but i like playing or adjusting builds to eventually play all map mod combinations. guess noleech is a nogo for this one
would really like to a guide on how to craft a staff thats better than agnerod south since harvest isn't a thing anymore and all the guides are outdated.
i'm kinda braindead when it comes to crafting
Didn't look into the staffs yet, but there's an experimental base that gives +1 power charge that you definitely want to look into.
I can do a quick tutorial on the explo crafting if you want.
What’s the minimum required to get this build feeling good? I know rings and amulet but I tried to do this build last league but only had one ring and it felt awful so I gave up. I really want to try to get this going again this league but want to make sure I have what’s needed to get the build online.

I saw someone mentioned a 10ex budget up above so I’ll aim for saving up that much.
"
VoltaireG wrote:
What’s the minimum required to get this build feeling good? I know rings and amulet but I tried to do this build last league but only had one ring and it felt awful so I gave up. I really want to try to get this going again this league but want to make sure I have what’s needed to get the build online.

I saw someone mentioned a 10ex budget up above so I’ll aim for saving up that much.

I started building up for this character with just 2 rings, leveled with spellslinger.

Then got a 5l inpulsa and storms gifts and it started to feel good for me with the replica soul tether belt giving me corrupted soul.

Then I got my calamitous visions jewel for the increase in damage.

The next purchase i made was the choir and then a 5l agnerod which can be 4l or even a 3l before hand. I didnt have any real issues leveling at 84 atm with the character and im loving it!

Now to fill out the proper cluster jewels!
Last edited by CODxRAPIIDZ on Sep 27, 2020, 2:29:17 PM
This is my current build POB : https://pastebin.com/rTK4jEBd

It feels like i lack alot of single target DPS on bosses and i still die really fast to HOT hitting big amounts of mobs in breaches and delirium or legion crystals, i even annointed into Heart of Thunder for the extra Leech but it still isnt enough, is there other stuff i can do/get to make it more single target dmg and a bit less suicidal in big amount of mobs, because the rest of the clear is amazing and super satisfying
Don't use a 6 passives medium cluster, you'll save a point already.
You're also lacking the 2 self fullfilled prophecy. They give a ton of damage.

You're also neglecting jewels, you shouldn't. A single jewel can give you life+damage+res/attributes.

I noticed that you were using 2 curses, but I don't see any source of +1 curse ?

Also, a random Agnerod gives more dps than your actual staff.

Atziri's promise is pretty bad for this build. A random sulphur gives more dmg + utility, bottled faith is ofc the best.

You're also lacking cold snap on your cwdt setup. 3 free frenzies.

Increased crit strike is better than power charge on crit for you. 75% crits will feel better than 50%, and 50% is already 2x more than your original pob crit chance.

Your rare items are very bad aswell.
40% HoT damage enchant is effectively 5% damage. Forget the enchant, go for a good rare with at least 85 life and 100% total res. Ideally you want a +1 power charge aswell but it's optional.

Boots => 30% ms, 100% total res + 80+ life.
Belt => 120% total res, or less res with attibutes + 90 life.

That's already a good base for rares. Ofc, you do what you can with your budget.

Lastly, your anointment is bad. Here are some anoints examples :
Counterweight => 11% dps, cheap
Crysal Skin =>1+ max res+ ailement avoidance +5% res, cheap
Golem's blood =>10% life+ life reg, expensive
Constitution => Moar life, expensive

Here's an updated version of your pob : https://pastebin.com/QNgH9Skn

Here's my heist pob for comparison : https://pastebin.com/zTcvjajK
Last edited by Selenba00 on Sep 27, 2020, 5:11:15 PM
Hi Everyone. For whoever is reading these posts, just know that while this build does "work", its no longer a true autobomber like it was prior to the 3.11 nerf of brand recall.

Brand recall was an important nerf since the brand no longer refreshes its timer when brand recall is used. As a result, you'll find yourself recasting multiple times to keep the brand going, and its clunky.

Will HoT will work? Sure. Is it a true autobomber? Meh.. I wouldnt say it is, since I think of autobomber as never having to stop. But its probably as close as you'll get with a true autobomber build.

As far as clear speed, I would say you could do just as fast with any self cast spell echo build out there. Since you still have to stop to cast.

Lastly, for the amount of currency you'll need right now its probably closer to 15ex or so to make it feel sort of "ok" due to all the price fixing and gouging there is now.
Last edited by fuxxnuts2 on Sep 27, 2020, 9:03:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info