[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
Selenba00 wrote:
Didn't look into the staffs yet, but there's an experimental base that gives +1 power charge that you definitely want to look into.
I can do a quick tutorial on the explo crafting if you want.

you cant do this either, as the base is a warstaff which you cannot get +levels to.
"
Selenba00 wrote:
Didn't look into the staffs yet, but there's an experimental base that gives +1 power charge that you definitely want to look into.
I can do a quick tutorial on the explo crafting if you want.

i know how to make a "decent" explodey chest, but not a "decent" staff, thats why i'm asking, thanks though.

"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
Hi Everyone. For whoever is reading these posts, just know that while this build does "work", its no longer a true autobomber like it was prior to the 3.11 nerf of brand recall.

Brand recall was an important nerf since the brand no longer refreshes its timer when brand recall is used. As a result, you'll find yourself recasting multiple times to keep the brand going, and its clunky.

Will HoT will work? Sure. Is it a true autobomber? Meh.. I wouldnt say it is, since I think of autobomber as never having to stop. But its probably as close as you'll get with a true autobomber build.

As far as clear speed, I would say you could do just as fast with any self cast spell echo build out there. Since you still have to stop to cast.

Lastly, for the amount of currency you'll need right now its probably closer to 15ex or so to make it feel sort of "ok" due to all the price fixing and gouging there is now.

I don't know what you're talking about at all. Before 3.11 this particular vesrion of autobomber wasn't a thing because the ring didn't exist. Storm Brand is just used to get the initial shock and for a bit more dps on bosses, you can basically run a whole map with casting storm brand only once in the beginning. You don't have to stop to cast at all.
Your post is really misleading and misinformation to people who want to try out the build

EDIT: If you run orb of storms you can even run maps without casting storm brand at all
Last edited by LiquidPirateCat on Sep 28, 2020, 2:34:22 AM
PoB Updated
Added video guide
"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
Hi Everyone. For whoever is reading these posts, just know that while this build does "work", its no longer a true autobomber like it was prior to the 3.11 nerf of brand recall.

Brand recall was an important nerf since the brand no longer refreshes its timer when brand recall is used. As a result, you'll find yourself recasting multiple times to keep the brand going, and its clunky.

Will HoT will work? Sure. Is it a true autobomber? Meh.. I wouldnt say it is, since I think of autobomber as never having to stop. But its probably as close as you'll get with a true autobomber build.

As far as clear speed, I would say you could do just as fast with any self cast spell echo build out there. Since you still have to stop to cast.

Lastly, for the amount of currency you'll need right now its probably closer to 15ex or so to make it feel sort of "ok" due to all the price fixing and gouging there is now.

I don't agree with anything you're saying. You can keep HoT up by simply flame dashing into enemies, I usually don't cast storm brand or OOS unless it's a tougher pack and I want to add more dmg. I'd like you to find a faster self-cast build, just check my latest VOD on Twitch to see what it looks like. When it comes to the budget you can clear t16's quick and easy with around 8ex investment and a 5L HoT. Calamitous Vision is around 80c right now, last league it was 10-20ex and With the Replica Soul Tether for 7c you don't need to buy a Glorious Vanity which makes this build cheaper than ever to get going with.
"
Selenba00 wrote:
Don't use a 6 passives medium cluster, you'll save a point already.
You're also lacking the 2 self fullfilled prophecy. They give a ton of damage.

You're also neglecting jewels, you shouldn't. A single jewel can give you life+damage+res/attributes.

I noticed that you were using 2 curses, but I don't see any source of +1 curse ?

Also, a random Agnerod gives more dps than your actual staff.

Atziri's promise is pretty bad for this build. A random sulphur gives more dmg + utility, bottled faith is ofc the best.

You're also lacking cold snap on your cwdt setup. 3 free frenzies.

Increased crit strike is better than power charge on crit for you. 75% crits will feel better than 50%, and 50% is already 2x more than your original pob crit chance.

Your rare items are very bad aswell.
40% HoT damage enchant is effectively 5% damage. Forget the enchant, go for a good rare with at least 85 life and 100% total res. Ideally you want a +1 power charge aswell but it's optional.

Boots => 30% ms, 100% total res + 80+ life.
Belt => 120% total res, or less res with attibutes + 90 life.

That's already a good base for rares. Ofc, you do what you can with your budget.

Lastly, your anointment is bad. Here are some anoints examples :
Counterweight => 11% dps, cheap
Crysal Skin =>1+ max res+ ailement avoidance +5% res, cheap
Golem's blood =>10% life+ life reg, expensive
Constitution => Moar life, expensive

Here's an updated version of your pob : https://pastebin.com/QNgH9Skn

Here's my heist pob for comparison : https://pastebin.com/zTcvjajK

i have no clue why your total damage in POB etc is so much higher but its w.e

also could you explain me why inspiration is being used in this build, because to me it seems weird to just randomly get one charge when you turn HOT on and then for the rest u dont get any stacks from it anymore
u use brand to get more charges lol
https://pastebin.com/3J4Q0VmP
My POB here.. doing good so far.. i dunno how Seleban manages to have that much crit chance... XD but im just a newbie.
Man i wish i knew how to make currency.. i need to train in that aspect.. some of the cluster prices are.... phew.. not to mention the 5EX for the 6L inpulsa.. i havent made that many ex.
So far, and with my little damage.. in clearing everything.. getting into red maps today 15 watchstones already. I didnt make it this far the last league i played, so for me the build works... now.. i have to improve it.

A LOT.
Thanks for the guide.. and to Seleban for keeping his profile public.. man i copied so much stuff from you two from there.. XD (aparently not the good stuff).
"
TwtchElukiaTV wrote:
https://pastebin.com/3J4Q0VmP
My POB here.. doing good so far.. i dunno how Seleban manages to have that much crit chance... XD but im just a newbie.

look at his medium cluster jewels, or mine... you dont have base crit for herald in them and thats important
also you're wasting passive points on shitty nodes that noone uses here, annoint your amulet if youre lacking dexterity (there is 40dex 8%dex node to annoint should fix your early dexterity issues and its quite cheap at that)
Last edited by edzioexile on Sep 29, 2020, 5:40:23 AM
Last edited by teyjinshen on Oct 1, 2020, 6:53:49 AM
Lol for some reason the jewel skyrocketed in price last night so I panic bought one at 2.5EX thinking it was going to go up to 10EX again. Now this morning its gone way back down. Of course. Oh well, looking forward to playing the build some day when I can afford the rest of the stuff :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info