[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
I just wanted to quickly thank you guys for helping out answering questions and giving advice here on the forums, I appreciate it!

League is over for me (atleast SC) so I will not update this until next league if I decide to play it again.

It's a really fun build but it's not a ED/cont build that you can slap some gear on and then you're set. It requires carefully balancing dmg, survivability and stats and in the end it's just a beast when it comes to clear and fun.

Thank you for the awesome guide! I guess next league, it will be hard to come by the rings and even harder to get decent gear to make the build shine without Harvest crafting.

My prediction is that the build will be dead for 99% of us who played and enjoyed it this league and only available to the 0.0001% who can afford crazy expensive gear (Staff, Chest, Amulet, etc.). If you take a look at what I was able to make, I don't think I will ever reach that level of gear in the near future, maybe ever:
Last edited by rainmeadow on Sep 2, 2020, 8:04:22 PM

waiting for the +2+3 staffs from harvest to come to standard to give myself a big boost.

need to eventually get my secret rings to 50% frequently
Last edited by SquishyDoge on Sep 10, 2020, 11:47:03 PM
"
SquishyDoge wrote:
waiting for the +2+3 staffs from harvest to come to standard to give myself a big boost.

Why don't you craft one yourself in Harvest (still 2 more days to go)? I'd assume they'd be more expensive in Standard since you wouldn't be able to craft them anymore.

I crafted one in SSF, so it's "only" a +3 - but it does the job just fine. I can kill every boss in the game reasonably fast (Sirus last phase lasts around 5 sec), so no need to go +3/+2 if you don't want to spend a fortune.
Last edited by rainmeadow on Sep 12, 2020, 6:15:13 AM
"
rainmeadow wrote:
"
SquishyDoge wrote:

Why don't you craft one yourself in Harvest (still 2 more days to go)? I'd assume they'd be more expensive in Standard since you wouldn't be able to craft them anymore.

I crafted one in SSF, so it's "only" a +3 - but it does the job just fine. I can kill every boss in the game reasonably fast (Sirus last phase lasts around 5 sec), so no need to go +3/+2 if you don't want to spend a fortune.

because i dont do crafting lol
After nerf assassin, does it make sense to take another asendety?
So build is RIP?
wait. sin is getting ruined? or are people just exaggerating as they usually do?
0,5 flat crit less and some multi lost i belive thats it
"
So build is RIP?

build still fine just less.5 crit/ -15 crit multi not much loss
Build is rip because storm secret is harvest league specific item

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info