[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
rikirino97 wrote:
hey you wrote "kill alira" instead of "help" nice build tho :)

Will change, thanks man.
Hey. Great build idea and thanks for the guide. I'm having problems clearing with explode chest so I'm going to stick with Inpulsa until I get better gear. When I load up your PoB even if I remove basically all the gear difference, you still have so much more damage than me. I die constantly on high tier conquerors and probably can't dream of doing Sirus. Could you check out my build from my profile and see what's wrong?
I'm at the point where I can do T16 and I was wondering what I should get now to get the best bang for your buck dps.

I think my next upgrade should be the rare staff, but do you guys see anything else I could get before to increase my dps by a good margin?

"

I have 6L from lvl 18, there aren't that many other gems to use before that other than increased crit strikes at lvl 8.

I see. That makes sense. I wrote a little to early I guess. The double Spellslinger setup was really good. First time I tried it and it was the smoothest leveling experience so far. Once more, thanks for that suggestion!

I was lucky and I found the notable with Glorious Vanity that gives Life Leech per Lightning Damage as well as some resist on a small node. I've exchanged my large cluster for one with Stormdrinker and Doryani's Lesson. Hoping that this will be enough to mitigate the damage I get from the rings.

Q: If not, what other options are there to leech ES or Life from Lightning Damage?

So far I'm still slinging Arc + Ball Lightning @ Lv. 81.

@Azdingo Tailwind Boots might be a very nice QoL if you feel like replacing yours. Not damage related, but might increase your clear speed.
Last edited by xxshooter999xx on Jul 11, 2020, 4:57:21 PM
For those having problems with sustain early on I recommend switching inspiration support on HoT for life leech support until you get better sustain
What tier would i be able to map with 10-15ex invested? and what mods are we looking for with the glorious vanity jewel?
How does Inspiration works on HoT? we dont spend any mana with it.
"
kaksius wrote:
How does Inspiration works on HoT? we dont spend any mana with it.

u have to use brand for inspiration charges, i think i might swap inspiration because i only use this build for pure mapping, i dont do any boss with it
Quick question. Wouldn't it be better if we use 4 link like arcane surge -> inspiration -> withering step -> flame dash ? with this we can gain elusive all the time by having withering step on left click (your move button) and we would generate inspiration charges just by running around not having to use brand
I have this chest for sale if anyone is interested. Parting out my auto bomber.
IGN: In_Vas_Mani

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info