[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

Does the flat added Lightning Damage to the weapon dps help us with HoT damage? Got this staff at the moment with an open prefix. Not sure what to aim for? ;/

Finally bought the staff I was looking for!

Next upgrades are explodey chest/frenzy on crit and Tailwind boots!
After many many tests I can safely say that 2 rings sucks.

1. You don't need 2 for clearing, with 1 you clear just as fast as with 2, it would only matter for boss dps but the extra damage taken hurts you a lot.

2. You can use a Circle of Regret and lose 2m dps on herald of thunder and gain 1.5m dps on storm brand and circle of regret boosts crusader explosions more than storm secret.

3. You can drop Cinderswallow Urn for Rumi's Concoction and grab Whirling Barrier + Glancing Blows for 62% block chance

Gear in progress:

+ HH
Last edited by Yagamai on Jul 12, 2020, 3:10:11 PM
"
Yagamai wrote:
After many many tests I can safely say that 2 rings sucks.

1. You don't need 2 for clearing, with 1 you clear just as fast as with 2, it would only matter for boss dps but the extra damage taken hurts you a lot.

2. You can use a Circle of Regret and lose 2m dps on herald of thunder and gain 1.5m dps on storm brand and circle of regret gives more resists, which I really need right now with 2x Thread of Hope. And circle of regret boosts crusader explosions more than storm secret.

3. You can drop Cinderswallow Urn for Rumi's Concoction and grab Whirling Barrier + Glancing Blows for 62% block chance

Gear in progress:

+ HH

i have been using 2 rings from like lvl 70ish and never had any problem with dying to it or not beign able to sustain and i dont even have glorious vanity and the only thing i have from large cluster jewel setup is doryani's lesson so in my case im pretty sure it does not hurt to have rings tbh
I have 2 rings and 3.2k es with doryani jewel and it depletes in 15 seconds vs bosses ( 320 regen vs 500 damage taken per second ) and then my ES is useless as I can't get it back up. And with 2 rings I need cinderswallow while clearing or it still depletes when taking damage or when there are lots of mobs ( blight for example )

With 1 ring I actually gain ES ( 320 regen vs 187.5 damage per second ) and lose only a few % boss dps ( maybe even gain because bigger shocks from storm brand because of circle of regret )
"
Azdingo wrote:

Congrats on the staff, looking really good!

Keep in mind that any form of spell damage doesn't increase your HoT DPS, only your brands. Maybe you know, just making sure ;)

"
Conductivity - Orb of Storms - Curse on hit

What's a good 4th link in this setup? There's so much too choose from!

Also: How can we generate Frenzy charges? Is a rare chest the only way? I have one but its still in the process of crafting. And I don't know how to guarantee an explosive mod on there.
Last edited by xxshooter999xx on Jul 12, 2020, 5:44:24 PM
is Glorius Vanity required?
I'm running a similar build, just wanted to share my variant:

Currently running without Spider since I have aoe on helm and don't really need the extra damage.

Soul tether + VP seems to work really well with this build, and I have a good EHP pool at 9178 life/es.
Last edited by vegeto079 on Jul 12, 2020, 8:07:25 PM
Thank you very much for this build. Really fun to Play!

So i am thinking about changing to an Eclipse staff - What is the recommended ilvl for the base?
"
S0zil5 wrote:
Quick question. Wouldn't it be better if we use 4 link like arcane surge -> inspiration -> withering step -> flame dash ? with this we can gain elusive all the time by having withering step on left click (your move button) and we would generate inspiration charges just by running around not having to use brand

Good idea! Thanks.

"
XenJerec wrote:
What tier would i be able to map with 10-15ex invested? and what mods are we looking for with the glorious vanity jewel?

T16, look for Doryani's.

"
Does the flat added Lightning Damage to the weapon dps help us with HoT damage? Got this staff at the moment with an open prefix. Not sure what to aim for? ;/

Flat added lightning helps yes. If you can I'd aug chaos mod and try to get ele/lightning as chaos maybe?

"
Azdingo wrote:

Nice man!

[/quote]

What's a good 4th link in this setup? There's so much too choose from!

Also: How can we generate Frenzy charges? Is a rare chest the only way? I have one but its still in the process of crafting. And I don't know how to guarantee an explosive mod on there. [/quote]

Blood rage or cold snap, but that's on kill only.

"
is Glorius Vanity required?

Strongly recommended.

"
vegeto079 wrote:
I'm running a similar build, just wanted to share my variant:

Currently running without Spider since I have aoe on helm and don't really need the extra damage.

Soul tether + VP seems to work really well with this build, and I have a good EHP pool at 9178 life/es.

Nice man, thanks for sharing!

"
Melamun wrote:
Thank you very much for this build. Really fun to Play!

So i am thinking about changing to an Eclipse staff - What is the recommended ilvl for the base?

Depends on what mods you want, check this out: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Staff

It tells you what ilvl you need on specific modifiers.

For example, you need ilvl 84 for +1 power charge so I'd go for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info