[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

Would anyone be so kind to post a guide on how to craft the staff and helm?
IGN: In_Vas_Mani
"
Would anyone be so kind to post a guide on how to craft the staff and helm?

Helmet: Warlord base, either use crit mod in the garden or life mod until you hit +1 power charge. Augment/remove mods as you see fit to get good life and resist.

Weapon: Either get crusader staff and shaper staff to get +1 power charge on shaper and #% increase dmg per power charge on crusader and use awakener's orb, then reroll prefix and save suffix until you hit good prefixes or just augment/add lightning/caster mods.
"
kelvezusin wrote:
I would like to check some things with you.

1) Socketed skill deals 20% more spell damage, does this work with either HoT or Brand?

2) socketed gem is supported by lv1 arcane surge, does this work with Brand? (I dont think it works with HoT)

3) when horticrafting does lucky play a part in getting +3 lightning gem? I am aiming for this build would like to know other good options which I can consider.

Socketed Skill deals 20% more spell dmg works for both HoT and brand according to POB.

Arcane surge works as long as you are spending mana which you don't with HoT.

Lucky helps for higher tiers yes.
I'm starting to be a bit concern about survavibility, are there any ways to improve it? As long as I keep running and everything explodes its fine, but if rare / boss is not dying instantly, it is getting messy. On bossess I often die while I place my Storm Brand and I have to stop for like fraction of second. Also, a lot of times I just cannot leech enough on bosses, it is improving as I'm progressing with my DPS, but mostly because I kill faster and enemies dont have time to kill me. Sometimes it feels like I cannot leech enough and I rapidly lose ES on bosses and then slowly I'm drained out of HP because leech is not enough for small hits and HoT damage. What's more, on around 6k EHP I'm getting one shot so often that it starts to be annoying.

I've already did some adjustments

1. Changed CWDT setup, now I'm using
-CWDT
-Immortal Call
-Summon chaos golem
-Shock nova

2. Changed CoH + Orb of Storms to
-CoH
-Wave of Conviction
-Conductivity
-Faster casting (not sure what to use here instead)

3. Changed Opportunistic to Mistwalker for stronger Elusive, as far as I understand, it's also better for bosses, because the one from No Witnesses was gained on kill and one from ascendancy is on hit

4. Picked up Thread of Hope (very large radius)

It allowed me to pick up Glancing Blows and Steelwood Stance, which improved my block and armor a bit. Also, other nodes here are giving a lot of strength that is not so easy to get on this build. On top of that, I took Whirling Barrier and Counterweight instead of some crit nodes. I lost tiny fraction of dps but I gained more block.

It feels a bit better, but it's not what I wanted yet. One shots are a bit less frequent, but leech on single target still is an issue sometimes. Is there any way to improve survivability beyond that? I know 6k EHP seems low, with a bit more investment I can probably go to 7 - 7.5k, but other than that, what can I do?

Also, one question, why should we get "HoT reduced mana" enchantment? It's 10ex for base and I dont see a reason for that, we don't have mana issues and we cannot use another aura anyways because of Calamitious Visions.
Last edited by maciek2g on Jul 9, 2020, 5:16:12 AM
"
maciek2g wrote:
Also, one question, why should we get "HoT reduced mana" enchantment? It's 10ex for base and I dont see a reason for that, we don't have mana issues and we cannot use another aura anyways because of Calamitious Visions.

For Arctic Armor i think. It's not counted as aura and gives you a bit of survi.
Hello guy's,
is there a chance to sustain 2 storm secret rings without glorious vanity jewel?
Right now im not able to sustain two rings at the same time on boses and probobly not even on maps.
Sir, thanks for the guide and creating this build. looks really good. Already sunk a ton of currency in preparing my build. Hope its as good as I hope.

For leveling section: is there are reason you are not listing any 6L configurations or am I just missing something?

I want to level up my Shadow quickly and painlessly: So, you say for the beginning use Tabula with FP, Added Cold, Added Lightning, Onslaught and Arcane Surge? What's a good 6th Link?
Few issues

1. I cannot sustain 2 rings even with min-max gear and ghost reaver, it just eats my 3k ES ( with sustain i mean both life and ES )

2. My crusader explosions are not doing enough damage even with 50% conversion to lightning gloves, it only kills packs on crit.

3. With my tree I get to 12.5m Herald of Thunder DPS ( Compared to your 4 million ) with better defences.. https://pastebin.com/nSEfe9cj

4. What's the point of having 2k ES when you don't use it? It's gone after a few seconds and you can't get it back... All this for 170 es / second leech? I would use Doryani's Invitation and drop all the ES bullshit if you are going with 2 rings, maybe get vaal pact to double leech. https://pastebin.com/pC0NgDrw
Last edited by Yagamai on Jul 9, 2020, 3:35:21 PM

Is there a way to force Elemental damage on here? or do i just have to augment crit multi and call it a day?

Rolled t3 multi might fix it up later gonna work on hunter boots for now then the staff and chest

Also trying to currently craft a 8s large and 4s medium but im getting my ass kicked
Last edited by fleshmonkey on Jul 9, 2020, 6:59:53 PM
Hello I am having issues with survivability with this build.

It seems there is only one layer of defense: stacking life and ES.

I still don't have all the gear I want but I really doubt upgrading my stuff is going to make all that much of a difference.

Can someone tell me if I have something wrongly configured or should I just keep leveling?

please note: My boots suck I am still trying to craft the hunter boots.

----

I also really want curse immunity of some kind with this build. Is it possible to fit in by maybe dropping wise oak? There are so many map mods that really fuck you up : [vulnerability, ele weakness, TEMP CHAINS]
Last edited by smalltalk on Jul 9, 2020, 6:48:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info