[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

I need crafting advice.

I used awakener orb to combine "+1 power charge" and "increased damage per power charge" and I got this

I'm thinking about proceeding this way:
1. Cannot roll attack mods (1ex, but probably will be worth it)
2. Remove caster x2 to clean prefixes (mana comes with spell dmg, it will be removed)
3. Add lightning -> remove / add lightning untill I hit increased lightning dmg with good tier (what about lightning pen? should I keep it or reroll?)
4. Add caster -> remove / add caster untill I hit +2 gems or +2/3 lightning gems
5. Now I can aug with lightning one more time and hope for something good
6. Change crafted cannot roll attack mods to crit multi craft

Unfortunatelly, +lightning gems is both caster and lightning so I can hit it with lightinig aug, then it's a bit tricky because I dont want to reroll that.

Also, instead of point 5 which is kinda unknown and irreversable, I can bench craft ele penetration, and skip crit multi.

Or maybe someone else have ideas on that? Keep in mind I'm kinda poor right now :D I'm not aiming for t1 weapon because I can't afford it.

Edit#

I gave up, over 3ex on harvest remove/add lightning and I got literally nothing. When I finally got lightning pen I decided to keep it and multimod and I got this

Last edited by maciek2g on Jul 8, 2020, 3:22:55 PM
Hello,

Wan't to dabble in a new build and RNGJezus hasn't blessed me, so im on low currency atm.

What would be the 5 link setups? And how important is the Vanity jewel?

Thanks!
Anyone have a link to a crafting guide for the staff with +3 spell level?
IGN: In_Vas_Mani
I can't see the information anywhere about what is the point of inspiration on HoT if we dont spend mana with it? It seems like it basically do nothing to me.
"
"
Exdunn wrote:
Hi, how is your shock nova dealing enough damage to shock Sirus 8?

It was mainly to help shock on trash mobs while clearing with Inpulsa.

Thanks for the response--what I meant is, how are you triggering HoT on big bosses like Sirus, since you need to do pretty large lightning damage to shock them.
ign Exdunn
Last edited by Exdunn on Jul 8, 2020, 2:49:44 PM
"
Natchorx wrote:
I can't see the information anywhere about what is the point of inspiration on HoT if we dont spend mana with it? It seems like it basically do nothing to me.

we have inspiration on both storm brand and HOT.
Storm brand generates the charges, HOT benefits from the ele dmg & crit chance
How important is Glorious Vanity? Is there a way to tank the lightning damage without it or are there alternatives? to mitigate the dmg from the rings?
"
maciek2g wrote:
I need crafting advice.

I used awakener orb to combine "+1 power charge" and "increased damage per power charge" and I got this

I'm thinking about proceeding this way:
1. Cannot roll attack mods (1ex, but probably will be worth it)
2. Remove caster x2 to clean prefixes (mana comes with spell dmg, it will be removed)
3. Add lightning -> remove / add lightning untill I hit increased lightning dmg with good tier (what about lightning pen? should I keep it or reroll?)
4. Add caster -> remove / add caster untill I hit +2 gems or +2/3 lightning gems
5. Now I can aug with lightning one more time and hope for something good
6. Change crafted cannot roll attack mods to crit multi craft

Unfortunatelly, +lightning gems is both caster and lightning so I can hit it with lightinig aug, then it's a bit tricky because I dont want to reroll that.

Also, instead of point 5 which is kinda unknown and irreversable, I can bench craft ele penetration, and skip crit multi.

Or maybe someone else have ideas on that? Keep in mind I'm kinda poor right now :D I'm not aiming for t1 weapon because I can't afford it.

Edit#

I gave up, over 3ex on harvest remove/add lightning and I got literally nothing. When I finally got lightning pen I decided to keep it and multimod and I got this

Looks sweet though ^^
"
Exdunn wrote:
"
"
Exdunn wrote:
Hi, how is your shock nova dealing enough damage to shock Sirus 8?

It was mainly to help shock on trash mobs while clearing with Inpulsa.

Thanks for the response--what I meant is, how are you triggering HoT on big bosses like Sirus, since you need to do pretty large lightning damage to shock them.

Storm brand is enough (or ball lightning if you prefer)

"
Inva1987 wrote:
Hello,

Wan't to dabble in a new build and RNGJezus hasn't blessed me, so im on low currency atm.

What would be the 5 link setups? And how important is the Vanity jewel?

Thanks!

Glorious Vanity helps a lot with the sustain but feel free to try if it works without on bosses. Trash should be fine anyway.
5L would be remove power charge on crit.
I would like to check some things with you.

1) Socketed skill deals 20% more spell damage, does this work with either HoT or Brand?

2) socketed gem is supported by lv1 arcane surge, does this work with Brand? (I dont think it works with HoT)

3) when horticrafting does lucky play a part in getting +3 lightning gem? I am aiming for this build would like to know other good options which I can consider.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info