[3.18]Bleed Explosive Arrow Ballista totem| league starter| cheap | 2m+ w starter gear

"
oxapmc wrote:

I would start with transition so I have the build running on lvl 72.
Probably I would start with glass cannon and cheap gear.
As soon as I understand how the build works live, I will start upgrading myself.
Of course I will share my experience here and maybe I will have some new ideas :)

Just help me respec and transfer and I will provide :)

if you like to start with cheap gear to get the feel of the build you can go for a setup like this https://pastebin.com/WLbfFF59
"
ebadr wrote:
"
oxapmc wrote:

I would start with transition so I have the build running on lvl 72.
Probably I would start with glass cannon and cheap gear.
As soon as I understand how the build works live, I will start upgrading myself.
Of course I will share my experience here and maybe I will have some new ideas :)

Just help me respec and transfer and I will provide :)

if you like to start with cheap gear to get the feel of the build you can go for a setup like this https://pastebin.com/WLbfFF59

I assume that the 3 points to Duelist are not needed at the point where Uber Lab is not done yet :)
"
oxapmc wrote:

I assume that the 3 points to Duelist are not needed at the point where Uber Lab is not done yet :)

ah sorry forgot to remove those :)
"
ebadr wrote:
"
oxapmc wrote:

ah sorry forgot to remove those :)

Hey!

So, I transitioned into this build more or less:

https://pastebin.com/G5gn7PPL

I know I ignored many things.

To be honest I was expecting more clear speed or more damage.
Probably lacking damage is only caused by something I did wrong.

Could you please take a short look and tell me where I made the biggest mistake.
"
oxapmc wrote:

Hey!

Could you please take a short look and tell me where I made the biggest mistake.

well the first point I see that you don't have enough attack speed to trigger 20 arrows on single target.
you have to balance attack speed with the number of totems with the EA skill effect duration.
Also more attack speed will give a better clear

you are also using double corruption chaos impresence but you are not using despair curse (a physical impresence would be much better) or any other curse

also you are using accuracy crimson storm which useless state since we use resolute techniques
I would recommend attach speed variant as attack speed on weapon is multiplicative
you can use totem cluster to get free onslaught

also try to keep ensnaring arrow up as much as possible
"
ebadr wrote:
"
oxapmc wrote:

Hey!

well the first point I see that you don't have enough attack speed to trigger 20 arrows on single target.
you have to balance attack speed with the number of totems with the EA skill effect duration.
Also more attack speed will give a better clear

you are also using double corruption chaos impresence but you are not using despair curse (a physical impresence would be much better) or any other curse

also you are using accuracy crimson storm which useless state since we use resolute techniques
I would recommend attach speed variant as attack speed on weapon is multiplicative
you can use totem cluster to get free onslaught

also try to keep ensnaring arrow up as much as possible

it was just bad luck because there were no linked nor good crimson storms, so I took cheapest hidden veiled mod and unveiled myself.

i could of course just throw it away but somehow it 6L pretty fast so I kept it.
I thought I can recraft it on bench but it doesn't allow me to recraft :( "this cannot be performed on a unique item" :(((

how can I improve EA skill duration?

I did change gloves and amulet now, current POB is: https://pastebin.com/R1cTcpKP

Regarding onslaught we do get it from tree already so I thought sleepless sentries is not needed
"
oxapmc wrote:

it was just bad luck because there were no linked nor good crimson storms, so I took cheapest hidden veiled mod and unveiled myself.

i could of course just throw it away but somehow it 6L pretty fast so I kept it.
I thought I can recraft it on bench but it doesn't allow me to recraft :( "this cannot be performed on a unique item" :(((

I did change gloves and amulet now, current POB is: https://pastebin.com/R1cTcpKP

Regarding onslaught we do get it from tree already so I thought sleepless sentries is not needed

for EA duration you can either take duration points on the tree to get a helm enchant with 40% duration

for onslaught you get it on the tree on kill but not on single target
"
ebadr wrote:
"
oxapmc wrote:

for EA duration you can either take duration points on the tree to get a helm enchant with 40% duration

for onslaught you get it on the tree on kill but not on single target

Thanks, now I understand :)
As I am still leveling, only bosses I do are map bosses which are doable with current setup more or less.

Are gloves and amulet right direction?

Helm enchants in PS4 realm are a pain so I will probably go with tree.
Need to check if this would be sufficient...
Last edited by oxapmc on Mar 24, 2021, 8:20:07 AM
"
oxapmc wrote:

As I am still leveling, only bosses I do are map bosses which are doable with current setup more or less.

The gloves and amulet are in the right direct an added physical damage on them would have been great as well

to find out if you have enough attach speed to reach 20 arrows calculate
attacks per second * number of totems * EA duration
and round down the result

"
ebadr wrote:
"
oxapmc wrote:

The gloves and amulet are in the right direct an added physical damage on them would have been great as well

to find out if you have enough attach speed to reach 20 arrows calculate
attacks per second * number of totems * EA duration
and round down the result

I could not find EA duration in stats yet :(
I took Increased duration in the skill tree and it does feel better now.
Also as I was not using Bone Offering because I am speedleveling, I reskilled into Deadeye (Tailwind, +1 projectile, increased initial hit damage for far hits) for now, in order to level up faster.

How big is the effect of added physical damage? I suggest it is scaling to Bleeding DoT?
Last edited by oxapmc on Mar 24, 2021, 9:06:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info