[3.18]Bleed Explosive Arrow Ballista totem| league starter| cheap | 2m+ w starter gear

"
ebadr wrote:
I made a quick gameplay video
https://youtu.be/0Uc1EPup-lc

alright. I'll also try this one. Actually I'm not looking for a zoom zoom clear build but not that slow and this one is right up my alley. I also like the VISIBILITY of this build (since I always play builds with explosions).
"
Level 89 so far and it's good till tier 12 maps, need more points for cluster jewel, what can I drop in the tree to get the cluster jewel earlier and improve damage? Or just keep on leveling in tier 12 maps?

the cluster jewel I am using is not really mandatory. it is more of a Utility because knockback will make mobs count as moving while clearing and hit you less. knockback also groups the mobs closer together so the explosion can hit more targets.you can always drop it for more damage and life.
Last edited by ebadr on Jul 2, 2020, 8:57:03 AM
"
xDeicidium wrote:
"
ebadr wrote:
I made a quick gameplay video
https://youtu.be/0Uc1EPup-lc

alright. I'll also try this one. Actually I'm not looking for a zoom zoom clear build but not that slow and this one is right up my alley. I also like the VISIBILITY of this build (since I always play builds with explosions).

you can always add explosions if you want. like explode chest or gloves.
or you can also go gladiator
"
ebadr wrote:
"
Level 89 so far and it's good till tier 12 maps, need more points for cluster jewel, what can I drop in the tree to get the cluster jewel earlier and improve damage? Or just keep on leveling in tier 12 maps?

the cluster jewel I am using is not really mandatory. it is more of a Utility because knockback will make mobs count as moving while clearing and hit you less. knockback also groups the mobs closer together so the explosion can hit more targets.you can always drop it for more damage and life.

Hi, when i said the cluster jewel i meant for the big one with more damage and 2 mid jewels sockets.
"
devilmanmmx wrote:
"
ebadr wrote:
"

Hi, when i said the cluster jewel i meant for the big one with more damage and 2 mid jewels sockets.

it will be hard to take those along the lioneye's fall melee nodes on the tree.
I had them in my PoB mainly to compare if they are worth it.
one of the down sides of this build that it is starved on points since you need totem nodes + bleed nodes but this is compensated by the higher damage potential so you can drop some damage nodes if needed.
Can you show a bit of your leveling gear and gem? I like Scion but rarely playing her as she is quite hard to play.
"
downy2609 wrote:
Can you show a bit of your leveling gear and gem? I like Scion but rarely playing her as she is quite hard to play.

you don't really have to play scion I just choose it for the block and extra skill points. Gladiator or Champion are also good choices.

for leveling I went with fire EA until I got the crimson storm bow.
quill rain will then be great since EA has it's own fire damage.
the rest would the standard leveling items like tabula, goldrim, wanderlust

Playing a variant of your build. Really like it so far. Found an exalt in cruel lab which made farming with the chaos recipe obsolete. I am not going for Thread of Hope nor the Cluster jewels.

My lvl 90 tree will be this one: http://poeurl.com/cWYu

Physical dot multi neck and gloves will be big upgrades. Getting essence crafted attack speed gloves with physical dot multi for ensnaring arrow would be bonkers.

I am using Frenzy too. The duration is quite long and it is pretty easy to keep it up.
Last edited by zorker on Jul 5, 2020, 5:34:01 PM
For about 4 points, glancing blows seems to be worth getting. You get block capped even if you do take half the damage you blocked, but in general should make most encounters feel a bit safer. Can probably swap out Brutality for Vicious Projectiles as it'd boost overall dps by a bit and even add some of Explosive Arrow's ignite damage to push things along further.
Lastly for an anoint, I would think Growth and Decay is pretty good since it'll give a nice boost to DPS, but losing the movement speed and extra ballista totem on Watchtowers may not be worth it.
"
reciprocate wrote:
Can probably swap out Brutality for Vicious Projectiles as it'd boost overall dps...

No, you want that attack speed. You want to get as close to 20 fuses as often as possible on bosses. The difference between 15 and 20 fuses is insane.

If you take Necromancer you go for Glancing blows of course.

If it is only for dps annointing Command of Steel is an option because of all the block chance. I will most likely annoint Watchtowers for 7 totems because again hitting 20 fuses as often as possible on really difficult bosses is key.

I am not going to use Haemophilia too. It would lower the damage. Phys dot multi crafted gloves will be insane. The totem clear is more than fine.
Last edited by zorker on Jul 6, 2020, 4:05:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info