[3.18]Bleed Explosive Arrow Ballista totem| league starter| cheap | 2m+ w starter gear

"
madgod88 wrote:
Balista level 19, already killed Sirus 5 deathless, it is not a problem with this fight, but a huge pain in the ass while mapping or at bosses with a lot of aoe or degen areas (guardians for example).

try getting level 21 ballista. this should improve their tankyness
hi

choosed to not be necro anymore with a elder bleed bow, don t want to cast desecratre and offering myself
so i choosed deadeye for the +1 arrow. hesited with raider and hiero: attack speed +1 totem ...

what u think ?
Last edited by TGillou on Nov 7, 2020, 5:13:48 AM
"
TGillou wrote:
hi

choosed to not be necro anymore with a elder bleed bow, don t want to cast desecratre and offering myself
so i choosed deadeye for the +1 arrow. hesited with raider and hiero: attack speed +1 totem ...

what u think ?

you can still craft trigger socketed spell on the bow of you have empty suffix
but if you can't or don't want to, I don't recommend changing the gladiator node because you would lose 25% damage from it.
you can go glad-hiero and get both the damage with the extra totem
is the Lethal Pride jewel necessary, and if so, what rolls should I look for?
"
Teferi1109 wrote:
is the Lethal Pride jewel necessary, and if so, what rolls should I look for?

You need one that say "Commanded leadership over # warriors under Akoya"
It will convert a keystone to "Chainbreaker" keystone which will allow us to get rage for attack speed and movement speed
and also use Berserk when need it for less damage and even more attack speed
Kind of want to try this(scion or champ), since its been a couple leagues since I played any kind of totem build and I've never personally done ballistas.

How much would you say is a good budget for slightly above decent gear?

Also since this is already a bleed build, could something like Assailum(puncture setup) work for an extra dps on bosses?

This is of course assuming you have enough attack speed and crit from other gear.

"
cerberus20 wrote:
Kind of want to try this(scion or champ), since its been a couple leagues since I played any kind of totem build and I've never personally done ballistas.

Also since this is already a bleed build, could something like Assailum(puncture setup) work for an extra dps on bosses?

This is of course assuming you have enough attack speed and crit from other gear.

I am not expert on the market but looks like around 2-3 ex would give good dps.
the build scales similar to other bleed builds so there is no limit to how much you can spend.
Assailum sure will work but the bleed will not stack so the heighest bleed will overwrite the lower ones.
I used explosive arrow for bleed because it worked well for me in both clear and bossing. If you plan to have sperate bossing setup you can use any other physical bow skill you want.
and btw this build does not need crit and only need attack speed to meet the requirement of 20 arrows (24 if used alt quality)

also after the latest changes I would recommend the champion version more unless you plan to go full on block
Last edited by ebadr on Jan 30, 2021, 8:57:56 PM
"
ebadr wrote:
"
cerberus20 wrote:

I am not expert on the market but looks like around 2-3 ex would give good dps.
the build scales similar to other bleed builds so there is no limit to how much you can spend.
Assailum sure will work but the bleed will not stack so the heighest bleed will overwrite the lower ones.
I used explosive arrow for bleed because it worked well for me in both clear and bossing. If you plan to have sperate bossing setup you can use any other physical bow skill you want.
and btw this build does not need crit and only need attack speed to meet the requirement of 20 arrows (24 if used alt quality)

also after the latest changes I would recommend the champion version more unless you plan to go full on block

Thanks for the input, I guess I'll have to look into what prices are for different things and see what I make of it.
Noob to scion and bleeding, here are some of my questions:
1. For a more expensive version, what should I look for in gear if the damage is low?
2. Rumi's Concoction >> glancing blows? Necro ascend is still viable or other ascendence will be better?
Last edited by ToumaSetuna on Feb 8, 2021, 9:56:49 PM
"
ToumaSetuna wrote:
Noob to scion and bleeding, here are some of my questions:
1. For a more expensive version, what should I look for in gear if the damage is low?
2. Rumi's Concoction >> glancing blows? Necro ascend is still viable or other ascendence will be better?

Sorry I didn't read the post throughoutly. I found how to upgrade the gear now. Btw is puncture a better boss killing then ea?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info