[3.18]Bleed Explosive Arrow Ballista totem| league starter| cheap | 2m+ w starter gear

"
ToumaSetuna wrote:
"
ToumaSetuna wrote:
Noob to scion and bleeding, here are some of my questions:
1. For a more expensive version, what should I look for in gear if the damage is low?
2. Rumi's Concoction >> glancing blows? Necro ascend is still viable or other ascendence will be better?

Sorry I didn't read the post throughoutly. I found how to upgrade the gear now. Btw is puncture a better boss killing then ea?

Rumi's Concoction >> glancing blows is still viable but you will need some block chance from gear or tree to reach cap since they nerfed necro offerings

I played with the numbers before, without Assailum EA has higher damage not sure how it will compare with puncture + Assailum
Hi all.
I'm doing HC SSF, Scion Ascendant build, currently lvl 76 in <T3 maps.

Kinda didn't read how reliant this would be on some of the uniques so feel this might progress quite slowly.

Beyond crafting a high DPS bow and just hoping for uniques to drop, any pointers on some things that might be easier to farm rather than relying on unique RNG?

Also find the damage I take to be very spiky which is risking deaths, is heal on block from offering the only way to get the block to provide some passing healing?

I'm sometimes using stone golen and/or vitality to just get some passing health to give me some safety.

Also using cast on damage immortal call, something else a better bet these days?

Mainly playing Scion because I never played on and like totem builds. Just trying for uber lab and HC lv90 achieves, that's pretty much my only goal.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.
"
Dewbag wrote:
Hi all.
I'm doing HC SSF, Scion Ascendant build, currently lvl 76 in <T3 maps.

Kinda didn't read how reliant this would be on some of the uniques so feel this might progress quite slowly.

Beyond crafting a high DPS bow and just hoping for uniques to drop, any pointers on some things that might be easier to farm rather than relying on unique RNG?

Also find the damage I take to be very spiky which is risking deaths, is heal on block from offering the only way to get the block to provide some passing healing?

I'm sometimes using stone golen and/or vitality to just get some passing health to give me some safety.

Also using cast on damage immortal call, something else a better bet these days?

Mainly playing Scion because I never played on and like totem builds. Just trying for uber lab and HC lv90 achieves, that's pretty much my only goal.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

I didn't play HC or ssf before so I am not expert on the topic
but a more tanky option would have been the champion with fortify and taunting
but since you already on the scion path I have some suggestions

for Rearguard I don't know a way to farm it
for Lioneye's Fall you can farm The Lion card in act 6 to get it
for Rumi's Concoction you can try to farm Earth Drinker card
for bow you can use the bow with highest physical damage you can find

for healing you can also use enduring cry which also gives enduring charges which will help immortal call as well
Thanks, might delevel and give mudflats a go, presume the lvl 68+ 50% drop penalty is still a thing?

Am using enduring cry but mainly to heal, might spam it a bit more.

Lioneye's is probably the biggest boost I'll find reasonably easily so I'll aim for that.
Cheers.
Hi guys!

I'm going to try this build now.
I want to do Scion version.

Thank to the class choice I had to learn how to level up Scion.
I went with Hollow Palm since yesterday, playing slow, and reached lvl65 now.

After I finish the story, I am planning to be 70-72.

Question to author:
would you support me with advices at transition to your build?
I got like 100ex now.
Or I can just go and try to copy the listed equipment 1 to 1?

Thank you very much!
Last edited by oxapmc on Mar 23, 2021, 9:11:43 AM
"
oxapmc wrote:
Hi guys!

Question to author:
I got like 100ex now.

Thank you very much!

Hi m8 I am glad that you want to try the build
I can try to help as much as I can. Just ask and I will try my best to answer
most of the listed gear are relatively cheap gear as the build is planned to be a league starter.
with 100ex I am sure that you can buy much better gear and push the damage much further
Hey thank you for the swift answer.

I will now hit 72 with hollow palm and then try to respec.

May I ask you to put together a tree/PoB for lvl72 or lvl73 for me?
This would be a huge help to start running the build and afterwards I will get into mechanics myself and maybe progress further on my own.

Also what I still could not recognize is how far this build relies on flasks. Imagine you take them all out, is it still playable? The reason for this is that I am playing on console and flask management is really hard. I always try to workaround flasks so I can rely only on 2-3 of them.

Thank you!
"
ebadr wrote:
"
oxapmc wrote:
Hi guys!

Question to author:
I got like 100ex now.

Thank you very much!

Hi m8 I am glad that you want to try the build
I can try to help as much as I can. Just ask and I will try my best to answer
most of the listed gear are relatively cheap gear as the build is planned to be a league starter.
with 100ex I am sure that you can buy much better gear and push the damage much further

Not sure if you get notified if I don't quote you, so just to make sure.

Also another question, I never used Bone Offering before so wanted to ask how exactly you utilize it? In hard fights only, for block chance?
Last edited by oxapmc on Mar 23, 2021, 11:58:08 AM
"
oxapmc wrote:

This would be a huge help to start running the build and afterwards I will get into mechanics myself and maybe progress further on my own.

Also what I still could not recognize is how far this build relies on flasks. Imagine you take them all out, is it still playable? The reason for this is that I am playing on console and flask management is really hard. I always try to workaround flasks so I can rely only on 2-3 of them.

Thank you!

I can try to make a basic guide with the main status
but you will have to figure out how to divide your currency on the items as I am currently not aware of the prices of high end items
also you may need to sacrifice some damage to get max resistances

for flasks your dependency on them will change depending on how you build your character for example:
if you go for max block without glancing blows then you may need rumi's concoction flask
if you don't have - mana cost rings then you may need enduring mana flask

so which setup do you plan to do?
glass cannon or glancing blows or true max block or flask + hardened scars
you have many possibilities here
"
ebadr wrote:
"
oxapmc wrote:

Thank you!

I can try to make a basic guide with the main status
but you will have to figure out how to divide your currency on the items as I am currently not aware of the prices of high end items
also you may need to sacrifice some damage to get max resistances

for flasks your dependency on them will change depending on how you build your character for example:
if you go for max block without glancing blows then you may need rumi's concoction flask
if you don't have - mana cost rings then you may need enduring mana flask

so which setup do you plan to do?
glass cannon or glancing blows or true max block or flask + hardened scars
you have many possibilities here

I would start with transition so I have the build running on lvl 72.
Probably I would start with glass cannon and cheap gear.
As soon as I understand how the build works live, I will start upgrading myself.
Of course I will share my experience here and maybe I will have some new ideas :)

Just help me respec and transfer and I will provide :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info