[HC] Righteous Fire Marauder (Ampiii lv. 89) Useless as of 0.11.0!

Ele Equil makes the DPS go crazy...was watching Kripp's Life drop.
"
Amp93 wrote:
:) Yeah I found his comments funny as well. I'm about to get overcapped on fire resist so it won't be an issue anymore thankfully.

Hello..fellow.....I am a noob...i would like to ask you some question about Marauder.....
I am 24level now.....what should i use my equipment at this time.....what about the skill stone?
how to fix it......can you teach me how to level it right now?
If only you could squeeze Iron Will into your FP link, that'd probbly more than double your FP DPS...
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
So if you only have a 19 Purity this build isn't possible? Or just very rough on you?
Does fire penetration work with RF?
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
jonnyj03 wrote:
So if you only have a 19 Purity this build isn't possible? Or just very rough on you?

It's possible with the new shield.

"
Does fire penetration work with RF?

No

"
If only you could squeeze Iron Will into your FP link, that'd probbly more than double your FP DPS...

If I put in Iron Will instead of Life Leech my FP dps goes to 1650 x 5 = 8250 without haste aura.
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder
HC - Ampv Righteous Fire Marauder
Nice build, will try soon
Looks like we have a fairly similar build, although ive been using RF as my only source of damage by using level 1 FN to lower resists. Thanks to you I might try leveling up Frost Nova with life-leach for that extra bit of damage and life gain.

It's nice to see a decent RF build.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Hi there, Hi Amp :)

I'm running this 401% Hp - Max regen life With EK because i'm the tanker in my team mate. But i never tought about using RF heh. I feel so stupid now :)

I was wondering if you are able to Equip high End-game Wands that requiere 244 Int, what about this ?

I have rework the build with subtile changes in order to do that w/o having to equipe Strong int gear and be able to focus only into Strengh.
I also wanted to be more flexible and have an escape with the low cast speed.

Here is an other way to go (yea 120pts i know but now some guys have reach lv96 it becomes more viable to propose this imho, depending what kind of hardcore gamer you are).
It offerts less Life pool but more damages and make RF more optimal.

Despite the less total life, maybe it would makes more dmg concerning RF but also Hatred and of course, High Wands while focusing into more and more Strengh.

Here we go,

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0MfQ6tEH8UTRUgFVAWbxjbGS4aOBv6Jd8n1SftKPoppSpNLOky0TWGOrM64TwtPydBh0OcRUdGaUbXR35KfU3jUFBUSVXGWGNYr1nzW69dxl8_YEtgbWEhZU1noGh0bPZuqnC7dO14DXq4eu-Cx4LkgziD24TZhO-Hdojxiq-Mz49GkAqQVZSgnYCdqqIApBmmV6cIp4SpbqvFrFmsqq6TtQS18rc-uJO5zbndvorAGsQVxFjE9saexq7G2M9l0NDUj9hN2mLdDd3z4urnUudj6-7vDu988B_yL_JF8932SPba_MX-Cv6P

Flexibility comes when you choise to go for these 3 cast speed nods on the way to Inner Force instead of Celestial/Amplify/prestidigitation what also still allowed you to pimp the life Pool again or, even better, while maxing Cast speed on gear, replacing Add fire by a 20% pierce (EK) or 20% culling strike (FP), going to get that godly Static Blows !? (yay to that 120% inc dmg)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0OrRRNFSAVUBZvGNsZLho4G_ol3yfVJ-0o-imlKk0s6TWGOrM64TwtPydBh0OcRmlHfkp9TP9N41BQVElVxlgbWGNYr1nzW69fP2BLYG1hIWVNZ6BnvWh0bPZuqnC7dO14DXq4eu-Cx4LkgziD24TZhO-Hdojxiq-Mz49GkAqQVZSgm6GdgJ2qogCkGaZXpwinhKluq8WsWayqrpOvbLJ1tfK3PriTuc253b6KwBrEFcRYxPbFisauxtjPZdDQ1I_VgdhN2mLdDeLq51LnY-vu7m_vDu988B_yL_JF8932SPba_MX-Cv6P

Let me know what do you think about that :)

Edit: Forgot to mention that this build would'nt be played with a Kaom's heart in favor of a 6L chest.
Last edited by Madhibiki on Apr 11, 2013, 1:19:47 AM
Is this build possible to run with without Kaom's Heart ?
IGN: _Pabulon_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info