[HC] Righteous Fire Marauder (Ampiii lv. 89) Useless as of 0.11.0!

Yes. Your Rigtheous will only do less dmg.
Kaom's only brings you more life pool what means more dmg per sec.
"
Madhibiki wrote:
Hi there, Hi Amp :)

I'm running this 401% Hp - Max regen life With EK because i'm the tanker in my team mate. But i never tought about using RF heh. I feel so stupid now :)

I was wondering if you are able to Equip high End-game Wands that requiere 244 Int, what about this ?

I have rework the build with subtile changes in order to do that w/o having to equipe Strong int gear and be able to focus only into Strengh.
I also wanted to be more flexible and have an escape with the low cast speed.

Here is an other way to go (yea 120pts i know but now some guys have reach lv96 it becomes more viable to propose this imho, depending what kind of hardcore gamer you are).
It offerts less Life pool but more damages and make RF more optimal.

Despite the less total life, maybe it would makes more dmg concerning RF but also Hatred and of course, High Wands while focusing into more and more Strengh.

Here we go,

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0MfQ6tEH8UTRUgFVAWbxjbGS4aOBv6Jd8n1SftKPoppSpNLOky0TWGOrM64TwtPydBh0OcRUdGaUbXR35KfU3jUFBUSVXGWGNYr1nzW69dxl8_YEtgbWEhZU1noGh0bPZuqnC7dO14DXq4eu-Cx4LkgziD24TZhO-Hdojxiq-Mz49GkAqQVZSgnYCdqqIApBmmV6cIp4SpbqvFrFmsqq6TtQS18rc-uJO5zbndvorAGsQVxFjE9saexq7G2M9l0NDUj9hN2mLdDd3z4urnUudj6-7vDu988B_yL_JF8932SPba_MX-Cv6P

Flexibility comes when you choise to go for these 3 cast speed nods on the way to Inner Force instead of Celestial/Amplify/prestidigitation what also still allowed you to pimp the life Pool again or, even better, while maxing Cast speed on gear, replacing Add fire by a 20% pierce (EK) or 20% culling strike (FP), going to get that godly Static Blows !? (yay to that 120% inc dmg)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0OrRRNFSAVUBZvGNsZLho4G_ol3yfVJ-0o-imlKk0s6TWGOrM64TwtPydBh0OcRmlHfkp9TP9N41BQVElVxlgbWGNYr1nzW69fP2BLYG1hIWVNZ6BnvWh0bPZuqnC7dO14DXq4eu-Cx4LkgziD24TZhO-Hdojxiq-Mz49GkAqQVZSgm6GdgJ2qogCkGaZXpwinhKluq8WsWayqrpOvbLJ1tfK3PriTuc253b6KwBrEFcRYxPbFisauxtjPZdDQ1I_VgdhN2mLdDeLq51LnY-vu7m_vDu988B_yL_JF8932SPba_MX-Cv6P

Let me know what do you think about that :)

Edit: Forgot to mention that this build would'nt be played with a Kaom's heart in favor of a 6L chest.

I'm not really sure why you need 244 int to use an end game wand so feel free to let me know why.

The biggest problem I see is that you're going for a very high dmg EK build but you have no armour/endurance charges and somewhat average HP which leads me to believe that reflect is going to be a huge issue.

If you plan on using RF as a source of damage in your build I'd recommend you use a Kaom's preferably and 4L your EK (my EK 4l does anywhere from 4.5-9.5k dps depending on if I use hatred/haste and LL or not).

The benefit to doing so is that your dps is split 50/50 over fire and phys so reflect becomes somewhat of a non-issue.

I still can't say whether your build won't work for sure, but I feel like the lack of armour will end up being a big issue.
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder
HC - Ampv Righteous Fire Marauder
"
Pabulon wrote:
Is this build possible to run with without Kaom's Heart ?

I would say the updated build would be better for not using Kaom's, but yeah it would work, just not as well.
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder
@Mahdi,
Using RF with EK, with NO damage passives, is still so much dps that you'll probably 1shot yourself on Reflect. You'd need a ton of armor, and Iron Reflexes if you want to run EK.

You won't be able to use some of the conversion items, since you'd need the Shield slot for Rise of the Phoenix, so it isn't as easy to convert away the Reflect dmg of EK.

As for 244 int, I don't think anything requires that much, and even if it did, just use Astramentis (the best Amulet in the game, and a must for an RF Spellcaster.)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Apr 11, 2013, 5:59:08 PM
"
@Mahdi,
(the best Amulet in the game, and a must for an RF Spellcaster.)

Until you get good gear maybe. I guess it would depend on what you mean by RF Spellcaster....
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder
"
Amp93 wrote:
"
@Mahdi,
(the best Amulet in the game, and a must for an RF Spellcaster.)

Until you get good gear maybe. I guess it would depend on what you mean by RF Spellcaster....
As long as you have Resists elsewhere, it gives you: Life, Mana/ManaRegen, Spell Damage(Iron Will), better Eva scaling if you have IR, enough Int/Dex to be able to actually use ANY Skills.

I can't think of anything that could be better. Unless you have something like +40 All, +X Int, +Chaos Resist, +Max Life. But it'd be easier getting an Astramentis.. xD
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Apr 11, 2013, 9:10:44 PM
Thanks for uploading op.
ign Fumble.
Want to get that bunch of int cuz i got a lovely wand with 10% spell dmg base / 100% spell dmg / 22% fire dmg / 19% phys dmg / 18% cast speed / 27% projectiles speed and 11% chaos resist but who needs 244 int.

I'm actually running Iron reflexe and have about 11k armour, 14k with motlen shell that i know is not much. But i'm also undergeared concerning armour for the moment with an only 800+ chest and 420 healm And determination/grace/motlen aren't lv20 yet.

I dont have troubles on 20% physical reflect for the moment and just drop add fire for a leech life support. But honestly i have no idea how it going to be later in the game when time will come to do highest yellow maps and have to experiment that because my EK is only lv18 right now.
I never diedon reflect yet like i did with my old cold-split arrow archer.

I also like to choise my maps affixs and don't make the ones im not able to handle.

I use Enduring cry / Molten Shell / immortal call and when i feel its needed, i cast Artic armour with the left mana pool i have and when i have to move, i use lightning warp/quicksilver for no mana cost increase.
if I'm OOM, it will replenish not really fast but its the only thing who needs mana.

Also, was thinking that's the Int increase would be welcome to help me with that play-style.
But again, i have to experiment it 1st.

I know the Kaom's is awesome but honestly, i feel really bad with the idea to loose a 6L skill.

About amulet and the astramentis, i have it but dont use it anymore.
Got one with 22 str base / 27 all attributs / 13% spell dmg / 73 Life / 22% chaos rez / 12% cast speed.
I'm according a lot of importance to cast speed since Mutlistrike has been introduced and all my mates got it ... :(

They were killing all mobs in a second while i was only casting 1 or maybe 2 EK at the same time -.- i just got bored to be so slow.

Im usually the human shield of the team mate but when reflect comes, i switch for the back line and let my cleave elem buddy taking my place.
Its also what make me love this dual melee/range spell skill :')

I'll tell you more about if armour is alright or not.
Last edited by Madhibiki on Apr 11, 2013, 10:43:11 PM
I was messing around on a few other characters for the past week or so because after getting my marauder from 1-75 in a few days, boredom set in. I had saw this post before but went through it today. Luckily my build didn't require very many respec points.

Current build:

There's a few points in my build that I might/need to change although I'm not quite sure which route I'll be going. The random +10 intellect node near inner force is because I was +2 intellect short of using purity. I still need to kill Piety on merciless and I'll have 2 more skillpoints.

Current gear:
Spoiler

My gear isn't the best and most of it I've obtained from drops or have bought for cheap. Luckily I was able to obtain a cheap Rise of the Phoenix and max level Purity. I had a level 17 (3% maximum all) but that wasn't cutting it, the extra 1% makes a huge difference. I was only able to sustain RF for only ~20 seconds with level 17 purity. Now I can sustain RF 99.9% of the time.

I ended up learning about maps and finally decided to unlock Eternal Laboratory at level 75. My first map successful and I actually enjoyed it. I completely it solo and will probably stay solo because parties lag me too much.
Last edited by VegaszTheFarmer on Apr 12, 2013, 1:12:47 AM
What kind of 6L staff should I be looking for or what stats should I look for on the staff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info