[HC] Righteous Fire Marauder (Ampiii lv. 89) Useless as of 0.11.0!

Is This build dead right now ? -.-
I tried those boots, it really help but the main problem is that this build is not doing serious damage anymore. At high level you are pretty much never the one who make the kill so you can't generate frenzy charges.

It's actually interesting to wear them (as just 3 charges almost negate the RF degen) but I don't think getting more frenzy charges are worth it. if I can manage to get Kaom one day I'll probably grab the extra one in the duelist area but that's all.

It's really to bad because the "3% more damage on low life monster per frenzy charge" is a global effect and work with RF.

The only way to make this build work would be to use frenzy and multistrike to generate permanent frenzy charges.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 12, 2013, 7:18:27 AM
How about 7 Frenzy Charges with Blood Dance boots, keeping them stacked with Frenzy (for charges and attack speed) linked to faster attacks + life on hit + whatever and a Quill Rain Bow. Already rolling this way with Explosive Arrow atm and want to try it out with RF. Maybe i have to spec out of the increased burning damage though.
But maybe this idea would work - since you already use EE and Flammability for the Explosive Arrow.
cant you just use Added Fire Damage %20 to get 15% increased fire dmg?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Added_Fire_Damage
This build still technically works. You have to grab the same regen nodes as before + heart of oak for 8.4 health regen, then you need the Life Regeneration per endurance charge node and as long as you grab 2 endurance charges in the actual build and help oak for 6 total charges you can achieve 11.1 percent health regen per second, negating the 11 hp per second fire damage assuming you have 89 which is possible with Rise of the Phoenix shield. All said and done you will have around 280-300% HP with 11.1 regen, but you will have to keep charges up the entire time. It's up to you whether or not you feel this is worth it.

Forgot to mention Vitality was included in the 11.1 total.

Example build with 288% life
Last edited by Sanitysdemise on Jul 25, 2013, 11:34:44 AM
"
cant you just use Added Fire Damage %20 to get 15% increased fire dmg?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Added_Fire_Damage

Righteous Fire isn't affected by %fire damage or %spell. It is only affected by %burn, but then that will also increase the damage you receive from Righteous Fire.
hello world
:( poor RF
IGN: Blackroset
Last edited by Dunnzo on Sep 1, 2013, 1:23:26 PM
I did some heavy math to try and make this build work by getting the inc burning support gem and using pyromaniac cluster up top.

The 3k life pool would yield ~ 3.5k dps, but nearly 7k self burn at the same time. To deal with this I went with a hybrid build, using Shavronne's Revelation (4% es regen, no mana reg),
zealot's oath, and lots of ES.

All and all, not worth it. You have no phys reduction, deal measly 3.5k burn (equiv of 7k life build before patch 1.11)

And worse of all, vulnerability/reduced max resist map mods render you useless. YAY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info