[HC] Righteous Fire Marauder (Ampiii lv. 89) Useless as of 0.11.0!

"
Amp93 wrote:
Very nice dps, I'm glad people realize that RF is really good all around even if you can't use it in certain maps you always have the option to go EK without RF for those maps.

Yep, it just boils down to the fact that the high regen build necessary for this kind of RF build has versatility even without using RF.

Also, that was just with a lvl 17 RF with no quality in a +2 fire wand. Unfortunately, I think the mass of people just vendor +1 gems/+2 fire gem wands because there aren't many to buy.
Hey Amp, what's your take on the upcoming changes in the 0.11.0 patch? It seems life passive nodes are being nerfed and armor/damage-related nodes are being buffed. Given the nature of Righteous Fire's life-based damage output, how do you think this will affect your build and guide?

Thanks for any information you can provide! :)
Its gonna pwn this build. Ironically, this was the build i just got to level 78 in hardcore on...
It depends on the severity of the nerfs, but I think it will still be a strong build. Might be worthwhile to shift dmg to freeze pulse or w/e ability you're using an get a bit more armour.
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder
HC - Ampv Righteous Fire Marauder
a question from my side.

why u guys are using FP? u dont have crit nodes and in my opinion EK should than be a lot better?

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
EK may do more DPS, but FP/Ice Nova has for more utility, ESPECIALLY in conjunction with RF for DPS. Freeze is underrated.
whitout perma freeze of which utility does we talking? :)

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
I think this build will be no longer so much viable after 0.11 patch because of nerf of freezing pulse, ek, and reducing elemental adaptation from 5% to 2% aaaaand reducing inner force which means build is loosing 4% fire resist, which means you will be degenerating about 3,75% hp per second. And reducing amount of hp from % life nodes....another nerf for dmg from RF. So that very particular build got nerfed every possible way. No Kaom's on new 4 month league make's it completly useless there. Build got it's balls amputated :( from in my opinion best build in the game to the medicore/low one.
IGN: _Pabulon_
Last edited by Pabulon on Jun 3, 2013, 8:21:15 AM
Yeah, this build just got hit hard by the patch. This was one of the most balanced builds out there too, plenty of risk/reward and of course it just looked bad ass. I guess they needed to nerf the low life builds and we got taken out with it.
I think this build is fucked. Sorry guys, find something else :P!
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder
HC - Ampv Righteous Fire Marauder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info