[HC] Righteous Fire Marauder (Ampiii lv. 89) Useless as of 0.11.0!

"
Skillzz wrote:
Ampii I am in SC atm doing RF, now what would you change if you are in SC, like I do good damage w/o a koams but I want to do better!!

Just a normal 5L chest, 6L if you can afford it would be best. Make sure to have a +2Fire Gems swap set, +3 if you can afford it. It works on Righteous Fire, giving you 6-9% 'MORE' Spell Damage, don't forget to keep IncAoE linked to it :)

For a 6L I'd just add Faster Casting, but there are other options if you wanna keep your 6th socket a different color to run different setups (Firestorm, Spork, EK, etc.)

Here's what I use:

My RF+FP dps is like 12k, and I can run most maps. Even ones that break RF, they just take longer..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Been reading up on this very interesting build which I intend to do on my current EK marauder. I got a question ... which will you guys prefer to use when you are casting FP?

more crit from divinarius or more spell damage from the wand?

I am in half a mind to try and pop a couple of exalts on the wand....assuming I can lay my hands on some exalts...
Anarchy IGN: JohnLuther, Stacker_Pentecost
Anarchy Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/423422
Standard IGN: IIDaenerysTargaryenII, IIKemistryII
Last edited by k3mistry on May 17, 2013, 1:52:40 AM
i'd pick divarious, since it benefit RF as well, and crit helps FP alot more than spell dmg
only 1300 dps with freezing pulse? that's weak lol
ign TheBlackMambaTemplar
"
technie_noob wrote:
only 1300 dps with freezing pulse? that's weak lol

He said 12k, as in 12,000.
Gotta say incinerate is WAY better than freeze pulse for this build. WAY more damage.

Max level FP you said is about 6k dps.

My max level incinerate with GMP on it said 932 dps (my righteous fire is only level 15 too btw). That 932 is per projectile at stage 1, all 5 can hit 1 target. Even at stage one the dps is almost equal to FP (~4.7k). If you take that dps and add 80% MORE 3 times (932*3.4*5) you end up with about 16k dps at stage 4 with all hitting one target (which isn't hard to do). That's with a level 15 righteous fire also....

Freeze pulse is better if you have crit chance and crit multi and need to kite a lot, but for this build with NO crit and NO need to kite. That's practically what incinerate was made for. A lot of people underestimate this spell! I've used it since it's release and love it.

This is also good in case you want to double curse with elemental weakness and flammability.

PS. Make sure you get 20% quality incinerate or else you will hate it :) kind of like FP
Last edited by haplessGOONtv on May 19, 2013, 5:11:31 PM
i tried incinerate but i still cant seem to part with EK b\c of how much instant dmg it provides and mobs would die in 1-2 shot which is better than standing still and charge up with incinerate
"
aznsky01 wrote:
i tried incinerate but i still cant seem to part with EK b\c of how much instant dmg it provides and mobs would die in 1-2 shot which is better than standing still and charge up with incinerate

Only unique bosses do you really get to stage 4. Every white mob dies in stage 1. Blues about stage 2 and yellows sometimes stage 3. Doesn't take long! It definitely does more dps than EK though...even in stage 1 (if you're hitting the mob with all 5 projectiles)
Interesting...advantage of freezing pulse is that it is different element than fire so when you meet mob with fire ress its faster to kill him with FP. I need to check that
IGN: _Pabulon_
Very interesting build, I'm going to give it a try. I don't have much wealth, but I guess I'll get started and see where I end up.

Thanks for providing this guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info