[HC] Righteous Fire Marauder (Ampiii lv. 89) Useless as of 0.11.0!

"
Heartstrings wrote:
"
u dont say ?! OMG SO COOL , i didnt know.

Please fix your snarky attitude.

i could say the same about u

"
Heartstrings wrote:
Righteous Fire increases your spell damage.

this is a RF build discussion, every1 who is here knows that
"
lassercj wrote:
"
Heartstrings wrote:
"
u dont say ?! OMG SO COOL , i didnt know.

Please fix your snarky attitude.

i could say the same about u

"
Heartstrings wrote:
Righteous Fire increases your spell damage.

this is a RF build discussion, every1 who is here knows that

I have a snarky attitude? Look at the pot calling the kettle black. You acted like a five year old towards me first, so I suggest you get the stick out of your bum and act like a semi-civilized human being instead. I won't even touch on your atrocious spelling, because it speaks for itself.

It is 4:38 at night, and I'd rather be getting some rest than wasting my precious time with you.
Last edited by Heartstrings on May 5, 2013, 4:39:16 AM
"
Heartstrings wrote:

It is 4:38 at night, and I'd rather be getting some rest than wasting my precious time with you.

this shows how much u crave attention. if ur time was precious u'd b sleeping instead of telling me what ur doing with it
Last edited by lassercj on May 6, 2013, 2:52:08 AM
"
lassercj wrote:
"
Heartstrings wrote:

this shows how much u crave attention. if ur time was precious u'd b sleeping instead of telling me what ur doing with it

I could say the same about you, to be honest. You keep on harassing me because I said something to you.

I also have a feeling this might get ugly, so I suggest we both stop.
Last edited by Heartstrings on May 7, 2013, 3:46:26 AM
"
Amp93 wrote:

**I've added my updated spec to the bottom of the guide, that being said everything in the old guide is still relevant and useful for beginners.**

I've had a lot of people asking me about my build lately so I figured I'd make a quick guide outlining the basics. This is by no means an accessible build to play for the vast majority of players but I find it highly enjoyable to play with adequate gear.

The basic idea of the build is to stack hp/regen to sustain righteous fire as well as use ice nova as a filler attack for proccing elemental equilibrium and leeching life. Also use EK in the off weapon slot for maps that I'm unable to do as RF. (50% regen, no regen, -max resist, fire resist)

Rise of the Phoenix!:

With the new unique shield, righteous fire no longer degenerates at a rate faster than you can regen. You'll take 8% of your hp/s and regen 8.9% with the recommended spec.

Inner force math:

Spoiler
Without inner force:

Base regen from talents: 7.4%

Regen from Vitality: 1.5%

so 8.9% total without inner force, you'll have 92 fire regen, so take 8% of your hp in fire dmg/s and you'll regen for a net gain of 0.9% hp/s.

With inner force:

Base regen from talents: 7.4% remains unchanged

Regen from Vitality: 1.5% x 1.3 = 1.95%

so 9.35% total with inner force, you'll have 93% (or 93.2? im not sure if resists round to the nearest % or not), so take 7% x1.3 = 9.1% of your hp in fire dmg/s and you'll regen for a net gain of 0.25% hp/s

All that said I'd recommend only getting inner force if you're planning on using another high dmg ability in your 4L like freezing pulse or potentially EK or w/e.

Otherwise I feel it's better to get more hp nodes or iron reflexes with the other points.

Items:

Off weapon: (Really needs to be replaced by a 6L staff, this is temporary)

Flasks:

Abilities:

Righteous Fire: Increased AoE

Whirling Blades: Faster Attacks

Elemental Weakness: Blood Magic

Grace: Blood Magic

Vitality, Determination, Purity *Very important that this is level 20*: Reduced Mana

Ice Nova: Iron Will, Blood Magic, Life Leech

Ethereal Knives: Faster Projectiles, Blood Magic, Faster Casting, Iron Will, Added Fire Damage (switch in life leech for no regen maps instead of Added Fire Damage)

Reccomended Spec:

This is a near max build, you'll have to sacrifice 0.8% regen, amplify, resist or some hp nodes to make it work at lower levels.

Elemental Equilibrium:

Proccing this on mobs with ice nova increases the dps of RF drastically, especially against high resist mobs. Using it combined with Elemental Weakness makes mobs die incredibly quickly. It might not be a good idea to use in groups depending on the set up you guys are running. (lowers pure cold dmg by a bit)

Bandit Rewards:

Help Oak, Kill, Kill

In Game Stats:

Righteous Fire: Dps is half of my hp so ~6.6k
Ice Nova: ~1k dps (gems are only level 17-19)
EK: ~4k dps (gems are only level 17-19)

HP: 13160
Armour: 11k
Resist: 92% fire, 84% all (fire overcap), 17% chaos
HP/s: 1080
Chance to Block: 26
Enemy Critical Strike Damage Multiplier Reduction: 30%
Movement Speed: 22%

Levelling:

You can use any of the typical ways to level, I'd recommend poison arrow/ground slam at lower levels and ground slam/EK at higher levels up til 68 where you can switch to using righteous fire.

**Updated Spec and Stats:**
Spoiler

Passive Tree:

I've switched to using freezing pulse with GMP, LL and BM

This lead me to use inner force to increase the dmg of it since the righteous fire spell damage increase gets multiplied by 1.3.

New gear with gems in them:

Spoiler

My updated stats are:

FP dps: 1150 tooltip, ~5.5-6k depending on if I have haste or not
RF dps: half my hp so ~6450
EK dps: 5k

4800 armour
93 fire resist, 85 cold/lightning, 17 chaos
1200 life regen/s
12900 hp

I'm not sure if I've missed anything but if there are any questions I can update my guide.
I'm so lost...
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder
HC - Ampv Righteous Fire Marauder
Ampii I am in SC atm doing RF, now what would you change if you are in SC, like I do good damage w/o a koams but I want to do better!!
IGN Kalaxis Or Maximusaureliuss
Hello ,im planning to try your build but i dont have Kaoms im going to use
for freezing pulse isntead of 4L till i find/buy kaoms, is it good idea? What do u think?
Last edited by kory1979 on May 11, 2013, 6:40:11 PM
Ampiii's seems to be on some sorts of vacation :P so I'll try to answer your's questions.

"
Skillzz wrote:
Ampii I am in SC atm doing RF, now what would you change if you are in SC, like I do good damage w/o a koams but I want to do better!!

If u don't have Kaom's and play on SC I think it would be great if u got 6 link armour. It would allow you to increase your FP dmg significantly (for example with faster casting).

"
kory1979 wrote:
Hello ,im planning to try your build but i dont have Kaoms im going to use
for freezing pulse isntead of 4L till i find/buy kaoms, is it good idea? What do u think?

It will work pretty well and since you already have that 5L Carcass you should progress with that, 20% inc area of dmg is huge bonus and you got life and ress aswell. I personally use 5L Glorious and its still good enough even on 75lvl maps, life leech from 5L FP (1680 dmg tooltip) is huge and it allows you to sustain your hp in almost every kind of crowd.

Dmg from non Kaom's Armour and 5L lvl20 Freezing Pulse is similiar or even greater than combination of Kaom's + 4L FP.
But the main advantage of having Kaom's is way better survivability in very dangerous situation which don't even have to happen if u are really aware and predicting.
IGN: _Pabulon_
Last edited by Pabulon on May 12, 2013, 10:11:55 AM
Cheers !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info