[HC] Righteous Fire Marauder (Ampiii lv. 89) Useless as of 0.11.0!

great build
but have Questions

Q3: how do u deal with ele reflect?
Q4: saw ur gear have choas resis . is that necessary?
Q5: about EE . rf do work too?
Q6: how about in 72+map in this build?
Last edited by Maverick11 on May 21, 2013, 6:06:04 AM
Ele reflect doesn't do anything to me.

No, it's just something you aim for in end game gear.

RF doesn't proc EE but if you proc it with a non fire spell it increases the dps of your RF since you're lowering the mobs fire resist.

Any map is easy but some map mods require you to switch to another ability since you can't sustain righteous fire.
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder
HC - Ampv Righteous Fire Marauder
I just want to ask a question

iq/irr Can be used in rf? I mean the necklace and ring.....

ty

"
Amp93 wrote:
I'm so lost...

why did u say this? made me worry alot about teh build ;p
thanks for ur response

but still have some question

Q1.i use lv20Q20 INAOE and divinarius imperial skean which has 10% INAOE

but i still feel that the area is so small

how can i do?
Last edited by Maverick11 on May 25, 2013, 4:06:16 AM
It should be about the same range as most melee abilities, you can get amplify if you want as well to increase the radius, I never had any issues with it being too small though personally.
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder
when is free time to make a video in 70+ map

im very loved to see that how this build work :)
I was looking to redesign my EK Mara to respec 10-12 points to optimize running end-game maps. Initially, I didn't like RF builds simply because there were too many map mods that didn't let you use it. However, after thinking it over I realized with such high life regen one could simply replace life-leech with added fire in -Max and Vulnerability maps leaving the 50%/no regen map mods as the only ones where this build wasn't a huge upgrade in DPS and I was only trading an insignificant amount of armor and DPS in that case.

With Righteous Fire.

Without Righteous Fire + Added Fire + Dual Wand.

Without Righteous Fire + Dual Wand.
Bro, unreal spec. BTW, thank you for the amulet.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
I was looking to redesign my EK Mara to respec 10-12 points to optimize running end-game maps. Initially, I didn't like RF builds simply because there were too many map mods that didn't let you use it. However, after thinking it over I realized with such high life regen one could simply replace life-leech with added fire in -Max and Vulnerability maps leaving the 50%/no regen map mods as the only ones where this build wasn't a huge upgrade in DPS and I was only trading an insignificant amount of armor and DPS in that case.

With Righteous Fire.

Without Righteous Fire + Added Fire + Dual Wand.

Without Righteous Fire + Dual Wand.

Very nice dps, I'm glad people realize that RF is really good all around even if you can't use it in certain maps you always have the option to go EK without RF for those maps.
HC - Ampiii Bow Marauder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info