[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

@PegasusRideR
I removed Berserk, linking Blood Rage+Blood Magic+Enhance.
Seems fine for mapping.

I'll swap Enhance with Berserk and test it later.
Well I've been crafting gear due to harvest crafts being available via TFT discord and made this little gem

I think this is the best ring any melee build could ask for, except that life is only T2 and not T1, remove/add life is still an option but costs too much.

So for anyone wondering how it's going in the meta build.
I kill T16 bosses easily in a few seconds, I've done A6 sirus deathless
Today I'll be doing A8 sirus.
I have died only once in the past couple days and I've done nothing but T16 maps.
Oh and I forgot to put on my ring from above + my belt because it was on my sale tab, I still managed to easily do 5-6x T16 maps without issues.
Just proves you DON'T need the op gear I have since I didn't even use a ring and belt to clear T16 maps.

Almost nothing poses a threat, and I can usually just leech my hp back in a second.

I have not done maven yet so I can't comment on how good we are vs her.
For the other content, it's still a breeze.

"
Horken007 wrote:
@PegasusRideR
I removed Berserk, linking Blood Rage+Blood Magic+Enhance.
Seems fine for mapping.

I'll swap Enhance with Berserk and test it later.

You should definitely swap enhance with berserk.
The DPS berserk adds vs bosses is enormous.
Last edited by PrimusLightNova on Feb 11, 2021, 5:51:45 AM
Hello there,

I am coming back after a while. I am really loving the build as I am progressing further into better gear. Unfortunately I dont have much time to play now so the upgrades are not so fast.

I would like to ask why are we supposed to use explo chest while we have explosions in our ascendancy?

Also what would be next best upgrade to my gear in order to boost boss DPS which is still quite low.
Thanks,
"
kubicka wrote:
Hello there,

I am coming back after a while. I am really loving the build as I am progressing further into better gear. Unfortunately I dont have much time to play now so the upgrades are not so fast.

I would like to ask why are we supposed to use explo chest while we have explosions in our ascendancy?

Also what would be next best upgrade to my gear in order to boost boss DPS which is still quite low.
Thanks,

The changes stem from the fact that we lose out on a lot of tankiness if we go for explode on bleed skills.
If we get an explode chest (which isn't that expensive to make or buy) we can go for skills that gives us alot of tankiness.
We go from 23% attack block to 51% attack AND spell block.
Which is double the defence for attack damage and 51% extra spell block for losing only 2% ish dps.

Read the post from Lacerman in page 49-50ish.
Update:
Sirus A8 cleared, it took a couple minutes and 3 deaths :p
but doable, next is Maven.
"
Update:

I was able to clear Sirus A8 deathless. I believe knowing the fight is more important than any gear. Except corrupted blood immunity gem. That thing is the most important I would say.
"
rsge01 wrote:
"
Update:

I was able to clear Sirus A8 deathless. I believe knowing the fight is more important than any gear. Except corrupted blood immunity gem. That thing is the most important I would say.

Yea I could have done deathless too but I've never done sirus before.
My first time was last week.
And my deaths were stupid :p the second one I had a black hole spawn in front of the entrance after I died and I instantly died again.
Also no corrupted blood jewels.

Have you done Maven?
"
Well I've been crafting gear due to harvest crafts being available via TFT discord and made this little gem

I think this is the best ring any melee build could ask for, except that life is only T2 and not T1, remove/add life is still an option but costs too much.

So for anyone wondering how it's going in the meta build.
I kill T16 bosses easily in a few seconds, I've done A6 sirus deathless
Today I'll be doing A8 sirus.
I have died only once in the past couple days and I've done nothing but T16 maps.
Oh and I forgot to put on my ring from above + my belt because it was on my sale tab, I still managed to easily do 5-6x T16 maps without issues.
Just proves you DON'T need the op gear I have since I didn't even use a ring and belt to clear T16 maps.

Wow, that's probably the best ring possible for this build, gratz! Can you tell us how did you craft it? I'm sure it will be helpful for many. Also nice to hear dying problems are no more, looks like going block worked.

"
kubicka wrote:
Hello there,

Thanks,

Hi. I made an update some days ago that changed Gratuitous Violence ascendancy which granted explosions with more block, so we need to get explosions from haemophilia gloves or an explody chest now as PrimusLightNova pointed out. You have 3.51m DPS and 6.5k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. Highest DPS increasing update looks like Meta Gear cluster jewel for you having Bloodscent and Feed The Fury(3.88m). Then if you make all gems on Lacerate and Maim on Vaal Ancestral Warchief 21-20, DPS increases to 4.09m(here I suggest going for Anomalous Lacerate and Divergent Fortify, they are recently added to the build). Craft Attack Speed and Quality to your axe(4.23m), get amulet with higher phys. damage(4.37m). Time to switch to more block now. Refund Blood in The Eyes and Gratuitous Violence ascendancies, get Painforged and Versatile Combatant, change gloves with haemophilia(you'll upgrade to explody later on), switch Red Storm with Swagger on passive tree(4.00m DPS, 6.3k life and %51 Attack and Spell block instead of %29 Attack block only before). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/nYQLwLzA

"
rsge01 wrote:
"
Update:

I have to add a corrupted blood jewel to the build as well. I skipped this before but huge majority doing the build doesn't have one, so better to add one.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Feb 12, 2021, 3:18:05 AM
"
"
rsge01 wrote:
"
Update:

Yea I could have done deathless too but I've never done sirus before.
My first time was last week.
And my deaths were stupid :p the second one I had a black hole spawn in front of the entrance after I died and I instantly died again.
Also no corrupted blood jewels.

Have you done Maven?

I've never done Sirus before this league either. My last league was Bestiary so I had to catch up on a lot of things and this is the first time I'm finally doing some endgame stuff.

When there's a storm at the entrance, what you can do is just stand still while you have invulnerability up and the storm will eventually disappear. Just don't move when it happens.

I haven't done maven. I plan to try her when I get my explode chest. I don't like the idea of buying harvest crafts so it's a lot slower for me to craft good gear.
Last edited by rsge01 on Feb 12, 2021, 4:07:03 AM
hello not very experienced with poe and this is the first time replying to a guide and asking for some advice im late game and not sure how i should go about maxing my chaos res out while also getting an extra 3m dps from places this is my pob https://pastebin.com/K1DM0nAZ loving the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info