[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

I've been playing this build and I am enjoying it so far. The clear speed feels nice and I did not have trouble even wit my current gear.

Is there a way to do phys reflect maps though? Like convert the damage somehow?
Even if only to barely do the map.

Thanks a lot for your effort and for creating this build. Reminds me of an old life leech marauder i tried a few years back. Good times.
"
patashnik wrote:
Is there a way to do phys reflect maps though? Like convert the damage somehow? Even if only to barely do the map.

You can roll "anti-reflect" with your sextants on watchstones
So I just added a cluster with Bloodscent+Heavy Hitter+Life Leech Passive I dont remember the name. It was a huge boost from Bloodscent cluster alone.

Some minor improvements as well and it all feels better now. I am even getting close to 95 lvl. I think HH will do a good job.
"
DeliciousHD wrote:
"
patashnik wrote:
Is there a way to do phys reflect maps though? Like convert the damage somehow? Even if only to barely do the map.

Yup this is the only way

"
Horken007 wrote:
So I just added a cluster with Bloodscent+Heavy Hitter+Life Leech Passive I dont remember the name. It was a huge boost from Bloodscent cluster alone.

Some minor improvements as well and it all feels better now. I am even getting close to 95 lvl. I think HH will do a good job.

Rage is indeed a big boost to our damage and speed.
Headhunter will always be good in any build you play.
Echoes of The Atlas update to build is here! Block chance is increased from %29 Attack Block to %51 Attack and Spell Block. This is a huge increase in terms of survivability! This costed us %8.2 DPS and 0.3k life on Meta Gear, %6.3k DPS and 0.3k life on Required Gear. DPS losses won't be much of a problem since we already increased DPS by %21.6 on Required Gear and %26.8 on Meta Gear last league. Overally, build will perform much better in Echoes of The Atlas expansion and hopefully will provide a better experience for the ones staying. Please check Changes Since Release section for details.

"
PegasusRideR wrote:
Here Culling Strike weapon mod won't work because of no bleed, you either need to skip it or get it on gloves(skipping fast Leap Slam setup). Get Anomalous Blood Rage to be able to generate frenzy charges on bosses.

Here I decided to leave the Culling Strike weapon and didn't switch to Culling Strike gloves. This is because I was checking Culling Strike gloves on trade for days and there was mostly 1 or 2 listed worth adding to the build. Prices were unnecessarily high as well. Also, bleed chance stayed %28 after these changes on Meta Gear, that's more than enough to cull bosses and rares with our high attack speed. Decided not to add Anomalous Blood Rage as it's around 9ex at the moment, so I put it in Even Further Upgrades section.

"
4) Get a watcher's eye with "chance to deal double damage while using pride", this is REALLY cheap and immensely upgrades your dps.

Double damage Pride mod on Watcher's Eye actually reduces DPS a lot it turned out. But when changing, for some reason Pob compares it with all of the jewels even when comparing 2 Watcher's with each other, so it looks like an increase at first. This was misleading for me as well. But because it's cheap, I added it to Required Gear since there was some +currency of changing rare gloves with Haemophilia.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Feb 8, 2021, 6:37:21 AM
"
"
DeliciousHD wrote:
"
patashnik wrote:

Yup this is the only way

Would Sibyl's Lament ring also work, sort of?

Sorry, don't know how to link it here directly.
"
patashnik wrote:

Would Sibyl's Lament ring also work, sort of?

Sorry, don't know how to link it here directly.

It's not worth sacrificing a ring that fits your build for an anti-reflect ring. It's overall just better to not run the phys reflect map or just reroll the map instead.
"

Rage is indeed a big boost to our damage and speed.
Headhunter will always be good in any build you play.

I meant it,
Swap this:

To this:

Hint for anyone trying to get decent amulet:
Get a base with phys dmg+life+craft a melee dmg with range
Do harvest with reroll item with prefix stay.

Cheers :)
Last edited by Horken007 on Feb 8, 2021, 9:31:13 AM
Hello. im levelling with this guide, but im pretty sure i saw yesterday weapons that are suggested through levelling, and now i cant found them, im crazy ? did i imagined that?
"
luuisazuul wrote:
Hello. im levelling with this guide, but im pretty sure i saw yesterday weapons that are suggested through levelling, and now i cant found them, im crazy ? did i imagined that?

Actually I saw them too before, but now they are gone, but here are some you can use:
- The Screaming Eagle (req. lvl 6)
- Relentless Fury (req. 29)
- The Gryphon (req. lvl 32)
- Rigwald's Savagery (req. lvl 67)
Basically any unique axe would be good enough, or just do rituals and you will find a lot of rare axes in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info