[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
zanndrrus wrote:
Hi, first of all, thanks for the guide. Very detailed and well written :) Could you help me to understand, what is my gear upgrade priority and how to improve dps? I've about 1 million dps which is kinda low compared to your required gear setup. It takes a lot of time to even kill rare mobs sometimes :(

https://pastebin.com/z1cbJCqV

P.S Steel ring is nice to have for sure and I'll be working on them, but I coudn't find good steel rings with dex/int and open prefix/suffix for less than 4-5 ex

Your DPS is actually higher than what you think. Once you plug in all the options in the "configuration" section of POB you have just over 2M dps. It was all blank in the pob you listed.

Aside from new rings some of the easiest dps increases I can see is to simply get to lvl 90. Putting a point into Panopticon (one of the thread of hope noteables) will increase your dps by a lot.
Getting up to lvl 90 will also allow you to fill out your cluster jewel.
You could look into a better soul taker with 140% increased damage.
You also have an empty socket you could look into filling.

Some people are also rejigging their tree to include the Fortify Noteable "Rampart". This set of nodes increases your attack speed and damage while you have fortify. This adds a lot of extra dps and improves the effect of Fortify on you.

If you can get an amulet with a lot more DEX on it the you wouldn't need to look for it on the rings. A Jade amulet (Dex amulet) with +to all attributes might cover the Dex you need.

Also, maybe look into the cost of a few lvl 1 awakened gems? I don't know how much currency you have to spend tho.

I hope this helps. I'm far from the expert at this build. :)
Last edited by Zuuule on Jun 2, 2021, 10:53:53 AM
I am hosting 5th of Iron Hideout Competitions. If you are interested in making hideouts, here is the thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3133314

"
zanndrrus wrote:
Hi, first of all, thanks for the guide. Very detailed and well written :) Could you help me to understand, what is my gear upgrade priority and how to improve dps? I've about 1 million dps which is kinda low compared to your required gear setup. It takes a lot of time to even kill rare mobs sometimes :(

https://pastebin.com/z1cbJCqV

P.S Steel ring is nice to have for sure and I'll be working on them, but I coudn't find good steel rings with dex/int and open prefix/suffix for less than 4-5 ex

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! You actually have 2.59m DPS and 5.0k life in the Pastebin link. I suggest checking Important part in Path of Building section for getting correct DPS. Looks like you did some upgrades and now have 3.65m DPS and 5.8k life. Things should have started to improve by now. Let's upgrade your gear further to make things even better. Change Soul Taker with one close to max roll as Zuuule suggested and corrupt it to %30 quality via beastcraft(3.81m DPS), change your rings with Steel rings and use abrasive catalysts on them(4.04m DPS), change cluster jewel with the one on Meta Gear(4.55m DPS), get 21-20 gems on everything on Lacerate and Maim on Multiple Totems, also lv7 Blood and Sand, other gems 20-20 and Lifetap 1-0(5.39m DPS). You can get an axe with Culling Strike next, but those are kinda expensive at the moment so I suggest crafting one. You can find crafting info under the axe in Gear and Gems section(6.10m DPS). Steel rings are kinda expensive too as you said. Sadly it's late league and prices are expensive because people have the exalts and are able to spend for those items. Another thing is this league died pretty early. After getting Culling Strike axe, you can get Meta Gear Watcher's Eye as next upgrade(6.54m DPS). After that you can get Awakened Brutality and Awakened Melee Physical Damage as Zuuule suggested(7.40m DPS). Also looks like I forgot to pick out one node on cluster jewel which is automatically picked by Pob while importing(7.29m DPS). Majority of the content should be no problem with this DPS. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/t0rPeALk

"
Zuuule wrote:
Some people are also rejigging their tree to include the Fortify Noteable "Rampart". This set of nodes increases your attack speed and damage while you have fortify. This adds a lot of extra dps and improves the effect of Fortify on you.

It's nice but I don't think it's worth 5 points spent. Fortify effect improvements are pretty nice, but it's not good enough DPS-wise for 5 points. At the moment what build only needs is more DPS. There Gladiator's Perseverance we're leaving out after getting Feed The Fury seems like a better option for only 3 points and almost gives the same DPS improvement as Rampart.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 5, 2021, 2:48:26 PM
Hi folks !

Long time no see :D

This league was hard one for me : less time, bad luck (aside from awak loot on sirus a4 XD
I dropped off a little after depressing over harvest hard nerf. And trial are frustrating as hell.

So I wanted to give Inspired learning a try, juste to sse how much the many elites can procc it. Sacrified many good nodes tho, because the only place for inspired learning is the one used by thread of hope.
You can see it in my "inspired learning" tree version Pastbin

Seem to sustain in this kind of situation but fot that I'm too weak against some boss sadely for now.

Oh, I switched from arena chalenger to voilent retaliation to see what does that do has defence ; not sure for now but will keep it a little more to see.
"
Thonyzuka wrote:
Hi folks !

Long time no see :D

This league was hard one for me : less time, bad luck (aside from awak loot on sirus a4 XD
I dropped off a little after depressing over harvest hard nerf. And trial are frustrating as hell.

So I wanted to give Inspired learning a try, juste to sse how much the many elites can procc it. Sacrified many good nodes tho, because the only place for inspired learning is the one used by thread of hope.
You can see it in my "inspired learning" tree version Pastbin

Seem to sustain in this kind of situation but fot that I'm too weak against some boss sadely for now.

Oh, I switched from arena chalenger to voilent retaliation to see what does that do has defence ; not sure for now but will keep it a little more to see.

Hi. Sorry for the late answer. I see many changes you did with the build. Your DPS is 2.37m and is low thanks to some of those changes(like leaving out Arena Challenger and Thread of Hope). We need DPS as high as possible. Trials are actually pretty easy for us. I don't remember dying in an Ultimatum, should be around a month since I last died in one. Just check out League Specific Info section, Ultimatum video and increase your DPS by returning to original, you'll do fine with them. I edited your passive tree a little, removed Inspired Learning and added Thread of Hope, got Arena Challenger back and did some other changes. This increased your DPS from 2.37m to 4.35m and life from 5.7k to 5.9k. Next get a max-roll Lion's Roar, craft "Non-Vaal Skills deal 60% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" on boots, get the boot enchant, make gems 20-20 and 5-20 for level Awakened gems, DPS increases to 5.27m. These should solve your problems, but better if you increase DPS some more. Also you need to cap cold resist. I also suggest getting Anomalous Blood Rage for up to %27 more DPS on bosses. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/qqezpFMa
Nahhh dont be, there is no problem :3

I've made the changes you mentionned , I'll have to see your ultimatum guid but I already banned some map mods that give to much dps to ulti trial mobs ><
I've been lucky with thread of hope, I bought some radom and slamed 5 divs : Large circle and -10% all res !

With gaining an new level I tried Ironwood passive on the tree (totem buff)

And While searching for an enchant for boots, I found a new enchant for another Abyssus : Seems more powerfull but not sure how blood rage is calculated in pob ;

EDIT :

I realise my pantheon was indee fare from beeing complete !
Last edited by Thonyzuka on Jun 19, 2021, 8:19:51 PM
how does this build hold up, against lancing steel champion? Is it better, or worse?
Wanna give this build a try next league
but cannot find the 'Defiled Cathedral video'
Where can I find it?
Thx
"
bard2000 wrote:
how does this build hold up, against lancing steel champion? Is it better, or worse?

I sadly have no idea about Lancing Steel Champion build. Maybe others can help.

"
Snowbliz wrote:
Wanna give this build a try next league
but cannot find the 'Defiled Cathedral video'
Where can I find it?
Thx

It's in videos section in original post. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nw2bCQPG0I
Cheers for the build and it's appreciated how much you respond to questions in this thread. As a returning player after a long time, the discussions are really helpful to keep learning more about the game. I've invested a fair bit of currency and it's been going really well for me. :)

I'm curious about the Main Hand weapon with Culling and what would could be considered a viable trade-off.
I currently have a Culling MH weapon that is fairly decent.
Culling is awesome, and I love not caring about the last 10% hp of a boss.

Let's say... if there's an axe that does not have culling, but has a huge chunk of additional raw physical on it ( e.g Physical Damage: 234-418 vs 190-348, same attack speeds) would it be worth dropping that culling in order to get more flat damage overall? Or is culling just that good?
Last edited by Stehbz on Jul 4, 2021, 10:56:51 AM
"
Stehbz wrote:
Let's say... if there's an axe that does not have culling, but has a huge chunk of additional raw physical on it ( e.g Physical Damage: 234-418 vs 190-348, same attack speeds) would it be worth dropping that culling in order to get more flat damage overall? Or is culling just that good?

I was wondering this too. I would think if you could get an axe with enough of a DPS increase then it would overcome the loss of culling strike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info