[3.11] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)
Lacerman build is a continuation of Sunderman build after it got heavily nerfed in 3.11. Here is the old thread:
CHANGES SINCE RELEASE:
Changes to Build:
15) Awakened Brutality Support is added to Meta Gear in place of Brutality support. DPS is increased by %2.4, but more importantly it grants %10 more Overwhelm at a low cost difference. Now we have %33 Overwhelm in total that can go up to %37 with a T1 belt mod. [04.08.2020]
14) New version of Community Pob added new calculation for Pride. Now there is Initial Effect and Maximum Effect for it in configurations. Default was Initial after the update, changed it to maximum. This increased DPS of both gears by %16.8. Pob links are updated. [16.07.2020]
13) Added Berserk to Meta Gear. It replaced Increased Duration on Blood Rage. This inflated DPS heavily and created unqeuality between 2 gears. For this reason, I disabled Berserk on Meta Gear Pob. When you're comparing DPS, don't forget to do this yourself. [14.07.2020]
12) Changed Required Gear cluster jewel with a new cheap one having Feed The Fury and Martial Prowess. From now on, Required Gear cluster won't have Bloodscent, because it turned out to be so expensive for Required Gear even after 3.11.1 patch. This made Required Gear lose %6.5 DPS. Also, Required Gear(no cluster) version is removed from Pob links since it's not needed anymore. You can still see Passive Trees without a cluster jewel on Poeurl.com links under "Passirve Skill Tree" section.[14.07.2020]
11) Switched Oak with 2 passives. Got Inexorable to be able to generate endurance charges on bosses, more armor and also to replace life regeneration on Oak, at the cost of 1 more life node after 2 passives change. Changed major god from Lunaris to Solaris for better bossing. Best outcome of these changes is now we get endurance charges on bosses which gives %12 additional physical damage reduction(becomes %18 with Solaris change), and also Required Gear's Physical Damage Reduction is increased from %85 to %87, Meta Gear's is increased from %84 to %86. DPS of Required Gear is reduced by %3.6 and Meta Gear by %1.6. Life is reduced a little as well, but it was more than intended and is exactly where I want now. In short, we'll do better on bosses now. [11.07.2020]
10) Bloodlust support on Vaal Ancestral Warchief is changed with Brutality. This increased Vaal Ancestral Warchief DPS by %17.3 on Required Gear and %13.7 on Meta Gear. Bossing will be better from now on. [05.07.2020]
9) Ruthless support on Lacerate is changed with Brutality and Taste of Hate flask is changed with a Basalt flask, having anti-curse. Unholy Might is removed from Meta Gear abyssal jewel. Also, Meta Gear talisman is changed with one having "27% Increased Damage" instead of "Gain 10% of Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element" implicit as before. These changes are because with Brutality, we can't deal elemental damage. They also reduced cost. Required Gear DPS is increased by %8.8 and Physical Damage Reduction is increased from %75 to %85. On Meta Gear, DPS is increased by %4.9 and Physical Damage Reduction is increased from %75 to %84. When we were using Concentrated Effect, change to Brutality didn't bring improvements but after Conc. Effect-Ruthless change for more Area of Effect, change to Brutality resulted better. Now I can say that build is adapted from Sunder to Lacerate completely. [04.07.2020]
8) Intimidating Cry is removed as it created problems for some players. Call to Arms keystone is removed as well. This reduced DPS of Required Gear by %4.3 and Meta Gear by %6.1, but build is easier to play now. [02.07.2020]
7) Removed Cold Resistance from Required Gear belt. This made it a 2-resist belt and reduced it's cost. [30.06.2020]
6) Removed Intelligence from Required Gear amulet. This reduced it's cost. [30.06.2020]
5)"Gain %X of Physical Damage As Chaos Damage" mod is removed from Required Gear weapon. Also moved Dexterity from weapon to right ring as we don't need that much intelligence after the removal of Concentrated Effect gem. These reduced weapon cost. [30.06.2020]
4) Changed Concentrated Effect with Ruthless on Lacerate. This made our Area of Effect much better which resulted in faster clear speed at the cost of some dps. Also, since Concentrated Effect had high Intellligence cost which we had to get on items, now cost of both gears lowered, especially Required Gear. DPS of Required Gear is lowered by %4.5 and DPS of Meta Gear is lowered by %5.2. [30.06.2020]
3) Changed a Strength node with a Dexterity node connected to the jewel socket next to Golem's Blood on Passive Tree. This might not seem as an important change, but every bit of Dexterity is important for us to be able to reduce them more from our gear.[29.06.2020]
2) On Passive Tree, area of effect nodes on Splitting Strikes is changed with Call to Arms to make Intimidating Cry instant. [27.06.2020]
1) Intimidating Cry is added to the build. This increased DPS of Required Gear by %4.3 and Meta Gear by %6.1 only with Intimidate. We're also getting good Overwhelm Physical Damage Reduction and 2 exerted attacks. It replaced Increased Duration on Blood Rage as it was unnecessarily long(Lowered from 19 seconds to 11 seconds). [27.06.2020]
Changes to Guide:
14) Changed Quicksilver and Quartz flasks' suffix from Freeze to Curse. Middle flask was freeze some time ago, so I forgot to change these 2 backup utility flasks' mods it seems. [28.07.2020]
13) Added a video showcasing Required Gear on T16 Defiled Cathedral map. [14.07.2020]
12) Added necessary info about usage of Berserk in Meta Gear to Running The Build section. [14.07.2020]
11) Added info about usage of life flasks to Running The Build section. [11.07.2020]
10) Edited levelling section for Brutality gem change. [04.07.2020]
9) Fixed various mistakes both in thread and in Pobs. Nothing big. [04.07.2020]
8) Changed(vendored) cluster jewels to get jewel socket mod as enchant. This is just a change made in 3.11.1 patch and doesn't change the item. [04.07.2020]
7) Edited Levelling section for Ruthless gem change. [30.06.2020]
6) Added a Paua amulet to levelling section to use at start. Also added Praxis unique ring to levelling items. These additions are made to make mana replenishment better in early acts. From now on, no one will have mana issues in early acts! [28.06.2020]
5) Made necessary updates to Running The Build section about the use of Intimidating Cry. Also updated Levelling section to include it. [27.06.2020]
4) Added Required Gear without cluster jewel to Path of Building section. This might be removed in the future if cluster jewel balance/buff works. [26.06.2020]
3) Added "Tips For Fast Levelling" under levelling section. [25.06.2020]
2) Changed Faster Attacks support with Impale support on Act 5 of "Gem Links When Levelling" as attacks were fast enough at that point. Edited levelling notes accordingly. [25.06.2020]
1) Updated some of the levelling passive trees to 3.11 that were showing version 3.10's tree. Also fixed level 60 tree missing some nodes. [23.06.2020]
ABOUT THE BUILD:
Lacerman build is a combination of easiness to play and being able to do all endgame stuff at a high efficiency thanks to it's fast clearspeed and bossing capability. It’s an all-round build designed to do your daily stuff like mapping, delving, simulacrum, uber labs, endgame bosses, etc. efficiently. It's also super easy to manage, a complete noob friendly build. Even if you haven’t played Path of Exile before, you’ll have no problems managing this build.
Build is mainly based on clearing huge packs of monsters both as fast and easy as possible, using Leap and Lacerate. Attack speed on everywhere possible makes us travel fast with Leap and turn Lacerate to a machinegun, then blast the whole screen with Lacerate’s huge aoe and Gladiator’s bleed explosion combined. Our bleed explosions come from Gladiator’s Gratuitous Violence ascendancy. Our Lacerate auto-aims as well with Multistrike, so no need to even target! Then Soul Taker on offhand makes attack skills don’t spend any mana, which allows us to completely forget about what mana is and also allows us to fill up our mana reserve with buffs. As well we use Vaal Ancestral Warchief for bosses/single targets.
[3.11] Maze of The Minotaur (Meta Gear)(T16, Aw.8):
[3.11] Defiled Cathedral (Required Gear)(T16, Aw.8):
PROS AND CONS:
■ Fast Clearspeed (Crazy leap speed!)
■ Super EZ to run (Even for first timers)
■ Can do all content
■ Cheap to get it up and running, not too expensive to meta
■ Ranked Uber Lab runner (Check below for ladder score*)
■ Good league starter
■ Fun to play (Packs explode all at once!)
■ SSF Friendly
*26th in League (EasyKun097, 11/01/2020):
Lab Ladder Score Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/ladder/labyrinth/Metamorph/4/1578700800
His Post In The Old Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2507153/page/11#p22771267
■ More oriented to fast clearspeed than boss killing
■ Going for easiness and simplicity had its drawbacks
■ Not recommended for Hardcore
■ Can’t run Physical Reflect maps
PATH OF BUILDING:
Required Gear (lv92): https://pastebin.com/MZ8r1BqD (2.6m Shaper DPS, 6.1k life)
Meta Gear (lv98): https://pastebin.com/s8bPfHCB (4.9m Shaper DPS, 6.7k life)
• When comparing DPS, import your character onto Required Gear Pob so all the configurations I made in Pob will be applied to your character. You will see your correct DPS this way. Don't forget to click the checkbox "Delete Skills" when importing Items and Skills so they won't override. Also, Berserk on Meta Gear inflates DPS heavily and creates unequality between two gears, so don't forget to disable that when comparing DPS.
• Original Pob still calculates Multistrike wrong and doesn't calculate Impale DPS. Use Community Fork Pob for correct numbers about Multistrike and full Impale support:
PASSIVE SKILL TREE:
Bandit: Kill All
Ascendancies(in order to get): Blood in the Eyes, Gratuitous Violence, Arena Challenger, Outmatch and Outlast
Level 40: www.poeurl.com/cXrm
Level 50: www.poeurl.com/cXrn
Level 60: www.poeurl.com/cXro
Level 76: www.poeurl.com/cXrp
Level 90: www.poeurl.com/cXrq
Level 94: www.poeurl.com/cXrr
Level 98: www.poeurl.com/cXrs
• Until we get a Soul Taker, we need to use Life and Mana Leech node and respec it after we get it.
• If in need of Intelligence or Dexterity, pick +30 to Intelligence or Dexterity nodes.
• These passive trees are made for playing without cluster jewels, mostly for levelling. When adding a Cluster Jewel, please refer to passive trees in Path of Building links of Required Gear or Meta Gear up above.
Major God: Solaris
Minor God: Ryslatha
GEAR AND GEMS:
1) Required Gear(cheap, can do almost all content) and it’s Gem Setup:
Please read this one first before reading next one(Meta Gear version).
On the main hand we need an axe that has 400+ physical dps and also having high attacks per second(at least 1.60). Global Critical Strike Multiplier mod is not needed here.
We need Soul Taker on off-hand to be able to use Leap and Lacerate indefinitely thanks to "Insufficient mana doesn't prevent your melee attacks" mod, also fill mana reserve with Blood and Sand, Pride, Arctic Armor and Dread Banner. For SSF, easiest way to get a Soul Taker is chancing ilvl 59+ Siege axes. Soul Taker is the only unique Siege Axe so it's not too hard to get.
We’re gonna use a rare helm having +life and then required resists. Our enchant needs to be "Blood Rage grants additional %12 Increased Attack Speed". Easiest way to obtain a helm like this is to buy a Royal Burgonet or an Eternal Burgonet having the helm enchant, then craft on it using Pristine fossil. If going for a pure lab build we need Devoto's Devotion for even more attack speed.
We need a 6-link Belly of the Beast and run Lacerate on it. We need Belly because we basically need all the affixes it has. We can use a 5-link until we get a 6-link and don't use Fortify gem until we get a 6-link. As well instead of a Belly, you can get a rare chest with at least %9 increased max life, +130ish max life, and needed resists as an alternative if you come across a cheaper one compared to a Belly or craft one instead.
Here we need Spiked Gloves having physical damage, attack speed and life, and then required resists. There's also another option, which I'll be telling in Meta Gear version below. Also don't forget to cap levels of your gems in your CWDT setup here like this: Cast While Damage Taken(lv3) - Immortal Call(lv5) - Vulnerability(lv7) - Increased Duration(lv20).
As for boots we need needed double resists, movement speed and life. We also need the enchant "Increased Attack and Cast Speed If You've Killed Recently" because we'll be constantly leaping and killing. As for the crafted mod, we need "Non-Vaal Skills Deal %60 Increased Damage During Soul Gain prevention"(Jun mod) so this way we have %60 more damage when our Vaal Ancestral Warchief is active and soul gain prevention is running(those red chains appearing on skill logo, 9 seconds in total), which is a good improvement for Lacerate when boss killing. We can also get it on gloves to make it double.
Here we need to have life, needed resists and then craft %increased damage on it.
As for rings we need physical damage and life on both rings, and then needed resists. And then craft %Increased Damage on them. You can also craft attack speed on them if you don't have a place for a prefix. But it'll be better if we can craft %Increased Damage on them.
On neck we need a rare amulet having physical damage, life with "%Increased Global Physical Damage" or "%Increased Melee Damage" as crafted mod depending on the situation of prefixes and suffixes. Anointment needs to be Swift Skewering. Here we can also get a Carnage Heart for cheap until we can get a rare amulet like this one.
We need damage, life and attack speed on jewels. If 4-mod, double damage. For cluster jewel, we need an 8 passive one having Feed The Fury, Martial Prowess and 2 jewel sockets. Please check Required Gear's Path of Building link up above to see how it is applied and passive nodes need to be refunded on original tree. If you don't want to use a cluster jewel, simply follow trees listed under Passive Skill Tree section, and change Berserking node set with Versatile Stance, refunding 1 more health node when you reach level 98.
2) Meta Gear(more expensive, where it gets crazy. can do all content) and it’s Gem Setup:
It's mostly same with the cheap version having higher dps, more life, better and different items, better min/maxing, Vulnerability on Hit and faster Leap gem setup, Watcher's Eye and some more differences. So I'll just tell the differences other than telling the setup right from the beginning.
A main hand weapon here with higher physical damage and Culling Strike as Elder mod. Here we put CWDT setup to main hand weapon because Vulnerability goes to ring as "on hit", meaning it will be applied permanently instead of when being hit so we remove Vulnerability gem. Also we move leap to gloves, because we're gonna make something special for leap on gloves. Soul Taker on offhand is the same with "Adds X to Y Physical Damage" implicit. It can also be "%Increased Attack Damage Against Bleeding Enemies" implicit, both are close as DPS improvement. Here we also change Increased Duration on Blood Rage with Berserk. We generate our Rage through Bloodscent on cluster jewel.
Same helm as Required Gear, only having "Nearby Enemies Take %9 Increased Physical Damage" mod as extra. This mod is important because this is almost a pure physical build. We'll be needing an Elder influenced Royal or Eternal Burgonet and fossil craft on it with Jagged and Pristine fossils. Please ignore "+2 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems" mod as it only increases DPS by %1 and needs essence crafting. I also removed it from Path of Building.
Same. We can get "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" or "% Increased Damage" implicits on it as corruption. Socketed Gems one is better.
Here we need "Socketed Gems have %X More Attack and Cast Speed" mod on Required Gear gloves and move Leap setup here. Because of "more" instead of "increased" this mod increases Leap speed a lot, thus clear speed. Here, life leech node is not needed since we already get our leech from Cluster Jewel. As support, we have Culling strike support for the 4th slot for even %11 increased attack speed to leap. Also, if you don't have Culling Strike on weapon, you can kill the boss with a single leap when it's down to %10 health. To craft these gloves, we need to essence craft it using Essence of Insanity, or fossil craft it using Glyphic Fossil and Shuddering Fossil.
Here we got a Two-Toned to be able to get some resists on the implicit, then pick two needed resists, life and movement speed and craft "Non-Vaal skills deal %60 increased damage during soul gain prevention" mod on it.
Stygian instead of Rustic Sash here and an Abyssal Jewel inside it. Same life and needed resists with better rolls. Also "Overwhelm % Physical Damage Reduction" as a further improvement. We also support this with Splitting Strike passive tree node reaching up to a total of "Overwhelm %27 Physical Damage Reduction(with %15 roll on the belt mod).
Rings with better rolls and increased damage crafted on both or attack speed on one depending on availability of a prefix or suffix. Also one having "Curse Enemies With Level 8 Vulnerability on Hit" mod. Here Vulnerability goes to "on hit" from CWDT setup, which makes us apply Vulnerability all the time. Here we can get/craft Essence of Contempt crafted rings to be able to have 11-17 Physical Damage to attacks instead of regular 9-15 max roll. Also left ring anointment is changed with "Fireball Towers Fire an Additional 8 Projectiles", which is much better than cheaper 2 projectiles version on Required Gear. Increased Fire Damage on right ring is not needed here.
Same rare amulet with better rolls/mods, also upgraded to a tier 3 talisman using Immortal Syndicate(Jorgin with 3 stars in Research Lab). We need to get "%X Increased Damage" as talisman implicit(It's 1/9 chance to get it).
Here we'll use jewels with double damage mods compared to required gear. For the Stygian Vise, we need an Abyss Jewel like this(Stun mod is nod needed), also a Watcher's Eye having "Impales You Inflict Lasts 2 Additional Hits While Using Pride" mod. For cluster jewel, we need Bloodscent node on top of Required Gear's cluster jewel. Please check Meta Gear's Path of Building link up above to see how it is applied and passive nodes need to be refunded on the original tree.
These will be our main flasks. You can get legacy versions of Lion's Roar and Taste of Hate for Meta Gear if playing standard. The one in the middle is going to change with the ones below depending on the situation:
For bosses to buff Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Here we need reduced soul gain prevention duration mod as low as possible(being 20) bc of crafted mod on boots. The more the soul gain prevention time, the more Lacerate will have that %60 more damage bonus.
RUNNING THE BUILD:
On my setup, flasks buttons 345 are changed with buttons WER, Blood Rage is on T, Berserk is on Y or middle mouse, Leap is on Q, and life flask buttons(1-2) are right on top of them. For utility flasks, default 345 buttons here stay far a little and makes us lose time because we activate all utility flasks approximately each 5 seconds continuously. Use of life flasks: When we need instant low amount life recovery we use first flask, when we get a heavy damage and life goes too low we use Blood of the Karui as the panic button. This is especially efficient on tough bosses. Blood and Sand is on button 3 for stance change. Pride, Arctic Armour and Dread Banner is on second skill set so we just press Ctrl+WER to activate these 3 buffs fast after dying. For Dread Banner, we just carry it as a buff, no placement.
When running the build, we start with activating Blood Rage(T), then forget it. Then we start leaping and when we find a pack we press buttons WER(or 345 if you didn't change) in a row before lacerating them so our utility flasks will be activated. We can press WER right before each big pack one time without counting or checking our buffs, because our flasks will fill up right after we kill them. Then we keep on Leaping and Lacerating until we find the next pack. We need to be in Sand Stance for Blood and Sand when clearing for Challenger charges.
For bosses, we’ll be using Vaal Ancestral Warchief right before we start lacerating bosses. Then we cast Berserk if doing Meta Gear right after Vaal Ancestral Warchief then start Lacerating. For single-phase bosses we’ll just activate 2 Vaal Ancestral Warchief totems at once and start lacerating. For 2-phase bosses we’ll activate only 1 at first phase, fire until first phase ends, then at the 2nd phase, activate our 2nd ancestral totem and kill the boss. If there’s 3rd phase or more we need to wait for the souls to fill up again. Some bosses spawn monsters so our souls fill up easily but some bosses don’t so it fills up slower. Or some stages have monsters, some stages there’s only the boss, like the Elder. As well before fighting some bosses like Elder, Shaper, Izaro; our vaal souls reset when we enter their domain so we have to wait for souls to fill up again to be able to use Vaal Ancestral Warchief. So you can make up your own strategy different for each boss. When Vaal Ancestral is down, be sure to have regular Ancestral Warchief up for long bosses until you activate Vaal ones. When we activate 2 Vaal ones, normal one disappears. We need to be in Blood Stance for Blood and Sand when doing bosses for Challenger charges.
For Uber Labs, we need Silver Flask in the middle. Just leap and don't Lacerate anything. Our leap kills will be enough to keep Challenger Charges at maximum all the time when running at a fast pace. Don't forget to activate Blood Rage each room as it resets. Traps will be painless most of the time because of our high physical damage reduction and fast Leap when passing them. If out of potions, find a safe place and Rhyslatha will fill them up. We can also get Bloodgrip amulet to make traps less painful and for better recovery from flasks.
For Legion encounters, we need to activate 1 Vaal Ancestral Warchief totem right after mobs appear in frozen state and start Leaping and Lacerating them. Totem will follow us around while damaging frozen mobs and activating them for 6 seconds. After 6 seconds, we need to activate our 2nd totem. This way, Vaal Ancestral Warchief totems will keep activating frozen mobs and give us %32 more melee damage for 12 seconds in a Legion encounter, which is 15 seconds in total.
For Blight Encounters and Blighted Maps, assuming you already have ring anointments; we need to put chilling towers close to spawn points and lots of fireball towers where they meet each other on the way. Chilling towers will slow them at spawn points a little where we can just blast them when we're close to a spawn point before they even start running. Also don't upgrade fireball towers more than level 3 if you have "Fireball Towers Fire an Additional 8 Projectiles", which is on Meta Gear. Put empowering tower in between many fireball towers to make them even stronger. We also need to keep on activating Vaal Ancestral Warchief as most as we can, since it fills up in seconds after soul gain prevention duration ends.
We need to get a Paua Amulet from Nessa at start to help with mana regeneration. We need Perforate from Tarkleight at start and use it until level 12 where we can get Lacerate after The Siren's Cadence quest. Before Leap Slam, we will use Dash we get after Breaking Some Eggs quest with Quicksilver Flask until level 10, where we can get Leap Slam after The Caged Brute quest. Get movement Speed on boots(also to more item slots if possible) and use Quicksilver flask coupled with Leap Slam. We need to add Faster Attacks support to Leap Slam in Act 2 after Sharp and Cruel quest. For single targets, we'll use Double Strike until level 28, then switch to Vaal Ancestral Warchief. For buffs, we need to start using War Banner and Blood and Sand at level 4, after Breaking Some Eggs quest in Act 1 and stay in Sand Stance until we get Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Then get Herald of Ash at level 16 in Act 2. We also need to replace War Banner with Dread Banner at level 24 after Lost in Love quest. Change Herald of Ash with Pride at level 40. Our buffs will be Blood and Sand, Pride and Dread Banner. From that point until we get our mighty Soul Taker, Life and Mana Leech node on passive tree will help with replenishing mana. At level 59, we can get Soul Taker and add Arctic Armor to buffs. We don't have to get Soul Taker as soon as we hit level 59, build will run fine with Blood and Sand, Pride and Dread Banner buffs for enough that we'll be able to buy a Soul Taker easily. Add Impale as 5th gem to Lacerate and Fortify as 6th gem. Don't forget to overcap your resists to at least 109 for Elemental Weakness map mod.
Gem Links When Levelling:
GGR: Lacerate + Onslaught + Chance to Bleed
GRR: Double Strike + Maim + Ruthless
Others: Blood and Sand, War Banner, Dash(Leap Slam)
Act 2 End:
GGR: Lacerate + Onslaught + Melee Physical Damage
GRR: Double Strike + Melee Physical Damage + Maim
RG: Leap Slam + Faster Attacks
Others: Blood and Sand, War Banner, Herald of Ash
Act 3 End:
GGGR: Lacerate + Faster Attacks + Onslaught + Melee Physical Damage
RRR: Vaal Ancestral Warchief + Melee Physical Damage + Maim
RG: Leap Slam + Faster Attacks
Others: Blood and Sand, Dread Banner, Herald of Ash
Act 5 End:
GRRR: Lacerate + Melee Physical Damage + Brutality + Multistrike (Onslaught moves to Silver Flask here until we get Slaughter node on Passive Tree, then we need to change the flask to Sulphur.)
RRRR: Vaal Ancestral Warchief + Melee Physical Damage + Brutality + Maim
RRG: Leap Slam + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + Faster Attacks
Others: Blood and Sand, Dread Banner, Pride, (Add Arctic Armour later when you get Soul Taker)
Fast Levelling Tips:
Here are some tips for fast levelling:
Economy (What To Get):
Act 1: Scroll of Wisdoms(sell Blacksmith Whetstones and Armourer's Scraps / Orb of Transmutation(sell items unidentified)
Act 2: Scroll of Wisdoms(sell Blacksmith Whetstones and Armourer's Scraps / Orb of Alteration(sell items identified)
Act 3+: Scroll of Wisdoms(sell Blacksmith Whetstones and Armourer's Scraps / Orb of Alteration(sell items identified), Orb of Chance recipe and after item level 60 do Chaos recipe.
Level 1-16: Stay at zone level
Level 16-31: Stay 3-4 levels under zone level
Level 32-47: Stay 4-5 levels under zone level
Level 48-60: Stay 5-6 levels under zone level
Level 54-62: Blood Aqueducts is a good place to fast level
That’s all about levelling this build, because Lacerate is one of the easiest skills to level with. We don’t need to do anything special here. Build doesn't need any specific items for levelling, but here are some to make it even faster:
Note: Only use Praxis ring if you still have mana issues until Act 6, then change it with a rare ring.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT ME?:
This summer I’ll be really busy in real life so I’ll only be able to play casually this league and probably the next. I will be supporting and updating/improving the build, but in these times I need you fellow Lacermen. This includes sharing ideas here to improve the build, sharing your experiences and success stories with the build, and also making videos! Yes, this means I will publish videos you created and uploaded to your youtube channel in this build guide. Criterias are;
1) Your character is need to be built as suggested in build guide. Minimal changes will be accepted.
2) Your health and DPS needs to be either close to Required or Meta Gear stats.
3) Your video needs to be appealing. It needs good playing, good representation of the aim of the video, not too long boss kills, etc.
Just post your video here with a Pob link of your char you played in the video. If criterias are met, I will publish. Thanks!
That’s all about Lacerman build. I hope you liked it and will enjoy playing it. I’ll keep on improving the build and will be updating the build guide page as the game evolves with new patches and items, so you can keep checking it to see possible future changes to the build.
If you see any misinformation or a way to improve the build, please don’t hesitate to post them here. As well if you have any questions about the build, just ask here, I’ll reply.
Special thanks to DiggerNix, Taraeos and KirbYyY for their ideas and support that helped a lot in the making and improvement of this build.
GL HF, and Happy Lacerating!
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Aug 4, 2020, 3:12:54 PM
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2020, 3:47:25 PM
on Jun 19, 2020, 11:33:37 PM
on Jun 19, 2020, 11:39:02 PM
I can confirm the AOE is better on Lacerate and is better Sunder replacement!
on Jun 20, 2020, 12:32:40 AM
it will be my starter build, i will share my impression during lvling.
Thanks for guide!
on Jun 21, 2020, 6:07:11 AM
hey i have been playing the build more than 4 hours and i think is great but i have a question.
Im alone to take like 1 minute to kill bosses ? like the vaal boss at act 2
the piety boss ( not really killing) so i can ''save'' tolman.
I am level 26
Last edited by neortikfr on Jun 21, 2020, 2:16:35 PM
on Jun 21, 2020, 2:16:13 PM
Hi. If bosses are taking too long to kill, just hang on for 2 more levels then you can get Vaal Ancestral Warchief. After that point bossing will become much faster/easier. I tried to check your character but your account is set to private. Weapons are pretty good and should be more than enough though after you get Vaal Ancestral Warchief.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 21, 2020, 3:40:33 PM
on Jun 21, 2020, 3:34:55 PM
now you can see my character :)
the vaal ancestral chief seems op but i will have to farm to get it right ?
on Jun 21, 2020, 5:36:55 PM
You can also vaal regular Ancestral Warchief gems to get the vaal version. It's obtainable in Act 3 after Sever the Right Hand quest. Your gear looks good. Should get much better in terms of single targets after Vaal Ancestral Warchief addition.
on Jun 21, 2020, 8:23:50 PM
Is there a version of this that doesn't use cluster jewels? The nerfs in attaining them make the barrier to entry very high, as a mediocre cluster jewel will be much more expensive than in Delirium league.
Gonna give the build a shot anyway because I've always liked Lacerate and want to play it again ;)
on Jun 21, 2020, 9:22:23 PM
Build can be played without cluster jewels, no problem. You can simply follow trees listed under passive skill tree section. Those trees are made for levelling and also playing without using a cluster jewel. Cluster jewel trees are in Pob links.
Cluster jewel on required gear is not too hard to craft. And cluster jewel drops are buffed to compensate with delirium not appearing every map, as GGG says. They also stated they want cluster jewels to be used as before, hence they made necessary adjustments. But after some time passes and economy gets settled, we will see what will happen to them and I will make changes to the build if necessary. Meanwhile you can keep playing without cluster jewels.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 22, 2020, 5:39:41 AM
on Jun 22, 2020, 5:29:55 AM