[3.11] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

hi again, i use anchestral gem and get 91 level,but i havent cluster jewel,pob say i have ~1.1kk damage so small,how me get more damage except buy 6l belly and 400 dps axe,ty for build
Hi, thanks for the build guide.

I'm struggling in damage against bosses and some rares in T12s.

Appreciate if u could help take a look to see where the dps is lacking.

From what I can tell my rings, amulet and jewels need changing but the numbers don't really add up even when I add in some phys dmg.

https://pastebin.com/8L4QgfSZ

Thanks! :D
Last edited by MD140 on Jun 25, 2020, 9:09:54 AM
Thanks man I really appreciate it!
~ Seph
p.s i buy belly 6l :)
Hi there,

Thank you for the fast reply and all the recommendations! I changed my spiked glove with attack speed, brought 2 steel ring, got a better crimson jewel, and got my passive tree ready ( at lv 92 )

However, my combined DPS in POB is still only less than 400k.

I dont know which item should I invest.

btw, I checked the axe with more physical damage, and they cost around 2ex. Mine has adds 53-116 cold damage, is this completely useless?
if so, what if I get an axe with simular physical damage but without elemental damage, will that be better?

Thank you once again for helping me, I am really appreciated!

@Everyone: I just added a version of Required Gear without the cluster jewel. You can find it in Pob links. Also, cluster jewels are going to be buffed pretty soon, so it will be easier to buy/craft them:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2885363


@Everyone having problems about DPS being low: Please be a little more patient when increasing DPS to Required Gear. Check everything on Required Gear Pob that gives damage improvement and do them, you will get to Required Gear DPS in short time. Don't forget to have a 400+ phys. DPS weapon, steel rings, helm and boot enchants and upgrade your gems to 20-20. Also, when comparing DPS, import your character onto Required Gear Pob so all the configurations I made in Pob will be applied to your character. You will see your correct DPS this way. Don't forget to click the checkbox "Delete Skills" when importing Items and Skills so they won't override.



"
Goshik0425 wrote:
hi again, i use anchestral gem and get 91 level,but i havent cluster jewel,pob say i have ~1.1kk damage so small,how me get more damage except buy 6l belly and 400 dps axe,ty for build

Hi. Going pretty good so far! Let's upgrade your gear. Now you have 1.63m DPS. Make gems 20-20(1.69m), get a 410 DPS weapon(1.77m), increase amulet's physical damage to 13-26(1.82m), change helm and boot enchants to Uber Lab enchants(1.88m), add 16% increased Damage as crafted mod to one of the rings(1.91m, this will require a ring change), refund Rish Awareness and get Gladiator's Perseverance on passive tree(2.0m). Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/NAGq25W3

Btw, I'd increase life to 5.7-5.9k first before increasing DPS.


"
MD140 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build guide.

I'm struggling in damage against bosses and some rares in T12s.

Appreciate if u could help take a look to see where the dps is lacking.

From what I can tell my rings, amulet and jewels need changing but the numbers don't really add up even when I add in some phys dmg.

https://pastebin.com/8L4QgfSZ

Thanks! :D

Hi. You're a little early in game and your dps is 626k at the moment. Your struggle is completely normal on T12s. You mostly need raw physical damage on your items(Adds X to Y Physical Damage to Attacks). Gloves, amulet(need to change amulet with a rare one like in Required Gear), both rings(also get steel rings) and abyssal jewel. Then get a Lion's Roar and a Sulphur flask. Also level 2 more and get 1 more jewel. Helm and boot enchants also give nice DPS boost. On passive tree, you can refund Berserking and get Gladiator's Perseverance. Berserking is not really useful if you don't have a cluster jewel with Bloodscent, granting rage. I noticed you have critical strike chance mods on 2 jewels and axe. This doesn't work in our case because we use Resolute Technique. You can change the ones on jewels for damage/attack speed mods. After you do all these, post here again and we'll do the "Let's upgrade your gear" thingie if DPS will be still low.


"
Ryyyyan wrote:
Hi there,

Thank you for the fast reply and all the recommendations! I changed my spiked glove with attack speed, brought 2 steel ring, got a better crimson jewel, and got my passive tree ready ( at lv 92 )

However, my combined DPS in POB is still only less than 400k.

I dont know which item should I invest.

btw, I checked the axe with more physical damage, and they cost around 2ex. Mine has adds 53-116 cold damage, is this completely useless?
if so, what if I get an axe with simular physical damage but without elemental damage, will that be better?

Thank you once again for helping me, I am really appreciated!

Those are some nice improvements! Let's upgrade your gear. You have 1.62m DPS at the moment. There's not much else to do to reach Required Gear DPS. Upgrade gems to 20-20(1.84m), change axe with one having 410 phys. DPS(1.90m), get helm and boot enchants(2.08m). Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/yLuMRAdQ

Cold Damage on weapon is pretty much useless as removing it in Pob reduces DPS from 2.082m to 2.074m. So you can drop elemental damage when buying a new weapon. 400+ DPS axe prices should lower in some days and become more accessible as the economy settles.
Lacerating..
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 26, 2020, 12:08:50 PM
Hi PegasusRider,

I just want want to say thank you for this amazing build, and thank you for taking the time to answer people's questions. I have been reading them all and it's helping me too.

I am a casual player on 2nd build ever and only level 79 but so far I'm loving this build much more than my previous Molten Strike Jugg.

Got today my Soul Taker on a T1 Lookout boss, so I'm super happy.

My question is 5L/6L "Bellys" are super expensive for me, so I'm trying to craft one 5L in the Garden, what item base would you recommend here? Or cheap 5L/6L to buy?

Thanks again!
"
First of all, thanks for the very thorough build guide.

Created my Duelist about two hours ago just for this build.

I'm currently at Act 3 and everything is super smooth, except for the mana management. The leech node we pick from the start doesn't seem to have a very significant impact, which I guess is normal. The rest is all good, damage is great, survivabilty is great, anything but the mana. Boss fights are a bit of a struggle due to that. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

Please share any tips that you might have.


Don't use Artic Armour until you can use Soul taker.

This ring will carry you until maps.

OP: you should add this ring to the leveling uniques
Last edited by Londeh on Jun 27, 2020, 9:32:54 AM
hi, why u say me hame 1.6 damage if i see on pob (in ur special pob) 1.1ml damage?
"
Goshik0425 wrote:
hi, why u say me hame 1.6 damage if i see on pob (in ur special pob) 1.1ml damage?
oops sry,i cant see hew gem on belly for pob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info