[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Great build, got to level 100 this league with it. 1st lacerate to 100, 11th gladiator. Posting stuff here for info. Never got the best helm/boots enchant, but did more than enough damage without them. 6800+ life with this.

Awesome build ty.

Main Gear:
Spoiler

Ryslatha switch for boss-only fights (maven, sirus, etc), otherwise HH.

Jewels:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.14.1/AAAABQQCdgHcAvYFLQaLCVgJuwomC40OPA5DEdUTTBQgFE0UcRfhGJEY2xkuIOMhYCb4KCoppS5TMHcyCTWSNe85hjpSOuE67UCgQzFGDkd-SdVN404yUEdXl1n-XotfP1_aYEFjcGRSZU1lp2hlbEZvO3Jscq907XTxdqx343gNeWh673t0fNmBQYIHgy6DvYTZhVKFj4Zgi0-XeZr-m2qfo5_Lplenn6lurY2uULXyuR28n702vqfAGsEEwYvBo81fz37Tb9P81WXYvdlh2Xzawdun3efiYeRR6hjsce8O8kXzb_Pd9zL46_jv_Ev-Cv6PAA==?accountName=Whiskeys&realm=pc&characterName=SexyWhiskeys

Praise Bisco the Doge <3
Last edited by Whiskeys on May 8, 2021, 8:00:12 AM
Vulnerability on Hit is moved from left ring to Haemophilia gloves as implicit and it's effectiveness is increased from %32 to %48. This lowered cost of the ring and thanks to this it's now a Steel Ring instead of a Two-Stone. Also with the departure of Vulnerability, we have 1 free suffix on that ring which can be resist or attack speed. Attack speed is added there. DPS of Meta Gear is increased by %5.7 and life is increased from 6.9k to 7.0k, without an increase to total cost.

"
Horken007 wrote:
This league I planned on killing bosses - something I had hard time with Lacerman ;)
"
Horken007 wrote:
Lacerman is not really a boss killing build.

I want to make an addition to these to clarify. It's a clear speed oriented build that does bosses good enough. When you say Lacerman is not really a boss killing build(which is actually right), some people might understand it as "It's bad at killing bosses". But it's not, as can be seen in your Sirus video:) Other A8 deathless video has 1m lower DPS than current Required Gear which is around 15ex+gems as well. Also boss DPS of Meta Gear is recently increased by up to %27 and had another %5.7 increase today so it's better than last league now. I want to paste this from Cons part of Pros and Cons section to clear things up:
"More oriented to fast clearspeed than bossing (With bossing getting much better at Meta Gear stats)"

Another thing is when we think about time we spend on clearing vs. time spent on endgame bosses, clearing is like %95 of the total time. That's the reason I made the build more oriented to clear speed and keeping it that way. I can sacrifice clear speed and improve bossing, but I want it to stay like this as I think it's more profitting and fun this way. But I also understand people who enjoy melting down endgame bosses real fast more than having fast clear speed. It's all about having fun the way you want in the end:)

"
RichTwirl wrote:
Do you think this build is hc viable ? And what
About ssf viable ?. I havnt played in a while and thinking about trying out this build

In Cons part of Pros and Cons section in guide, it says "Not recommended for Hardcore" and "Not recommended for SSF". We have too many uniques on the build at the moment which is not good for SSF. Haemophilia and Soul Taker are mandatory, obtaining Soul Taker is not easy and can melt 1000+ chances if unlucky. For Hardcore, actually we got a lot tankier last league and this league, but I still think it's not enough for Hardcore.

"
thundersp3ar wrote:
Hey Pegasus! Thanks for this guide. I usually play Flicker and decided to give this build a try. I just hit 32 watchstones and l feel like my damage is very low. Im honestly not sure what order to focus my upgrades on at the moment as l have 6k hp and 2.4m on POB. Can you take a look at my pob: https://pastebin.com/BQjTxhyw and provide me with some guidance on what to focus on? I can clear t14-16 ultimatums, and can kill the conqs (really slow) but l still sometimes die and l think its because my damage is not keeping up. Thanks!

Hi thundersp3ar. You actually have 2.67m DPS on that Pob link. Some configurations were missing, I suggest importing on Required Gear pob and clicking Delete Skills while importing Items and Skills. I also suggest checking notes under Path of Building section for getting correct DPS to be able to compare with both gears in guide. It's completely normal for Conquerors to feel slow and cause of deaths at times should be because of DPS being low as you said, as everything looks good. Looks like you did some upgrades and now have 2.88m DPS and 6.0k life. Let's upgrade your gear. Corrupt both your axes to %30 quality via beastcraft(2.94m DPS), bless your amulet and craft "+20% to Cold and Lightning Resistances" on your helm, change Moonstone ring with a Steel ring(3.06m DPS), get a better Rumi and Lion's Roar(3.13m DPS, %4 more block), refund small node on Berserking, get jewel socket on cluster and put in a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" mod as Horken suggested(3.47m DPS, 6.2k life), I see you have Berserk so get Meta Gear cluster jewel(3.90m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades make gems 20-20 and get the boot enchant(4.26m DPS, 6.2k life). Conquerors should be fast enough and also Sirus should be doable no problem with these stats. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/V3UtiViG

"
realizeyes wrote:
Spoiler

Hi. Can someone check my gears/jewels to suggest me improvements? Clear is actually good but i really want to test bossing too. What kind of improvements i must do to start bossing?(Never tried sirius but i kinda want to kill it with this build)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/realizeyes/characters

Cyaniter_Slashing is my char's name.

Hi. You have 3.21m DPS and 5.6k life at the moment. Sirus is actually doable with these stats, but let's upgrade your gear to make Sirus fight easier since it will be your first Sirus kill. Change your Vulnerability on Hit ring with a Steel ring that has physical damage and resists and use abrasive catalysts on it(3.09m DPS), get a Haemophilia with Vulnerability on Hit implicit(3.48m DPS), change Amethyst Ring with a Steel Ring and use abrasive catalysts on it(3.64m DPS), change amulet with one having higher physical damage(3.70m DPS), corrupt Soul Taker to %30 quality via beastcraft(3.73m DPS), get a better Stygian Vise and Abyss jewel(3.87m DPS, 5.8k life), change Phoenix Cut and Maelstrom Spark jewels with a better jewel and a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride"(4.37m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades make gems 20-20(4.58m DPS, 5.8k life), also changed Basalt flask with one having "%23 reduced Charges used" so you can use it 2 times like other utility flasks. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/ywGKR2KR

"
Horken007 wrote:
But if Belly is now a mandatory chest due to Harvest nerf, it is pretty obvious to get a good corruption in it. -50% incoming crit damage would also be good.
Now that Corruption Altar can be bought or stored for later use, I'd suggest to gamble few Bellies.

Here if planning to go for items in Even Further Upgrades section, double corrupting Bellies might turn out in currency loss and that currency can be spent on crafting rare chest in Even Further Upgrades section. Because we need resists on that chest to be able to put in Aul's Uprising and/or Ryslatha's Coil as you know. But if not going for Even Further Upgrades section and planning to stay around Meta Gear stats, double corrupting Belly sounds pretty nice.

"
Zuuule wrote:
I'm comparing my character in POB vs the lvl 92 POB given in this guide.
I can't figure out how to get "Have you killed" recently and "Do you have soul gain prevention" option to appear in the config section of my characters POB like in the guide's. What am I doing wrong?

You need to have the boot enchant for "Have you killed recently?" and you need to have "% increased Damage with Non-Vaal Skills during Soul Gain Prevention" crafted mod on boots for "Do you have Soul Gain Prevention?". After having these, those two options will become available. You can add them manually to test by copying the mods on Required Gear boots to yours.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on May 7, 2021, 2:03:17 PM
^

Odd, I have the soul gain prevention crafted mod but my POB wasn't recognizing it for some reason. I went ahead and manually added it to the item and the config appeared. Thank you for the reply.
@Whiskeys
League finished within 2 weeks ;)
I only wonder how you managed the whole time w/o curse immunity.

@PegasusRideR
IMO, for bosses there are 2 ways of dealing with them to be marked as good boss killer:
- super dps (glass cannon)
- tankiness

As far as I remember, I struggled vs bosses till both my DPS and survivability rose to really high level. This also came with quite large investment. At the time I was maxed - everything was achievable. I haven't tried The Feared Invitation though, due to it's costs. I think that would be pretty hard to do. Same thing about Breachlords paired with dangerous mods. White or prerolled mods were ez.
In the end I was happy to do The Formed (Shaper Guardians) with high mods, but that was already with like ~1mirror in gear.
So yes, and no :)
YES - Lacerman can kill bosses
NO - Lacerman is not a boss killer and can't tank them

As you said, fast clearspeed oriented build with pretty good survi. Good clearspeed allows to snowball pretty fast and get good gear quickly which further gives a good base to killing bosses(map bosses, conquerors, sirus).
I already miss Lacerating. It was really cool. Initial-D songs fit the gameplay :)

btw: some bosses are nuts, they hit too hard :S

Last edited by Horken007 on May 7, 2021, 3:53:31 PM
"
Whiskeys wrote:
Great build, got to level 100 this league with it. 1st lacerate to 100, 11th gladiator. Posting stuff here for info. Never got the best helm/boots enchant, but did more than enough damage without them.

Awesome build ty.

Looks like I missed this post when replying. Congratulations for being the 1st Lacerator and 11th Gladiator to level to 100! I added these as records to Pros and Cons section. For people who don't know poe.ninja, here are links to these awesome achievements:

1st Lacerate: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Lacerate
11th Gladiator: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Gladiator

"
Horken007 wrote:
I already miss Lacerating. It was really cool. Initial-D songs fit the gameplay :)

You know you can always roll a second character:)
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on May 7, 2021, 8:58:25 PM
Hello, started using this guide and leveling a character yesterday.

I was wondering if there is a recommended buy priority order for the "required gear". I have bought an onyx heart necklace and will be buying haemophilia gloves later as I can use those soon. But for the other pieces, I am not sure what order I should get them in. I currently have about 1ex in currency from leveling a different character.

Also, when purchasing the uniques, should I be looking for certain stat rolls or does it not matter as much?
Last edited by boyee on May 8, 2021, 12:30:46 AM
@boyee
Soul Taker and Haemophilia as soon as possible. The rest is all up to you. I'd say 5L Belly then as an armor.

"
PegasusRideR wrote:

You know you can always roll a second character:)

Yea, but I think it more interesting to try something else and learn different aspects of a game :)
"
"
DoctaClueless wrote:
Hey, playing this build as my first real playthrough of Path Of Exile end game. I am currently not really sure how to continue the build and get more damage. Any guidance on what to upgrade or aim for next would be appreciated. https://pastebin.com/xpiE5jYJ this is my POB.

Hi. You have 2.87m DPS and 5.4k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. Refund Soul of Steel and str node and get bleed node and 2 more life nodes(5.6k life), increase crafted mod on your axe to %15 and corrupt both your axes to %30 quality via beastcraft(2.96m DPS), get an amulet with higher physical damage(3.01m DPS), change rings with Steel rings having higher physical damage and life and use abrasive catalysts on them(3.33m DPS, 5.7k life), get a Stygian Vise and an abyss jewel(3.36m DPS, 5.8k life), get a max roll Lion's Roar and get Rumi's Concoction instead of Sulphur Flask(3.29m DPS, %71-%71 Attack-Spell block), change Luminous Glisten jewel with a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" mod(3.57m DPS), get a Haemophilia with Vulnerability on hit implicit and change places of Leap and CWDT setups removing Vulnerability from CWDT and adding Divergent Rage to Leap(3.66m DPS, permanent Vulnerability), get Meta Gear cluster jewel(4.03m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades make gems 20-20 and get lv1 Lifetap instead of 20(4.30m DPS, 5.8k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/9B58hdrd

Thank you for the help, I have a lot more of a forward path with my build, above and beyond the help I was hoping for. Thank you

What is the best way to get a divergent rage?
Last edited by DoctaClueless on May 8, 2021, 6:02:36 PM
"
Whiskeys wrote:
Great build, got to level 100 this league with it. 1st lacerate to 100, 11th gladiator. Posting stuff here for info. Never got the best helm/boots enchant, but did more than enough damage without them. 6800+ life with this.

Awesome build ty.

Main Gear:
Spoiler

Ryslatha switch for boss-only fights (maven, sirus, etc), otherwise HH.

Jewels:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.14.1/AAAABQQCdgHcAvYFLQaLCVgJuwomC40OPA5DEdUTTBQgFE0UcRfhGJEY2xkuIOMhYCb4KCoppS5TMHcyCTWSNe85hjpSOuE67UCgQzFGDkd-SdVN404yUEdXl1n-XotfP1_aYEFjcGRSZU1lp2hlbEZvO3Jscq907XTxdqx343gNeWh673t0fNmBQYIHgy6DvYTZhVKFj4Zgi0-XeZr-m2qfo5_Lplenn6lurY2uULXyuR28n702vqfAGsEEwYvBo81fz37Tb9P81WXYvdlh2Xzawdun3efiYeRR6hjsce8O8kXzb_Pd9zL46_jv_Ev-Cv6PAA==?accountName=Whiskeys&realm=pc&characterName=SexyWhiskeys

Upgraded soul taker to fortify on hit, then added anomalous ruthless + awakened multistrike on chest now. Finally got all improvements other than enchants, this build is a beast. This league is perfect for it since it is all around amazing at every piece of content and excels in ultimatums.

Next stop is fixing the enchants for the last increase. I don't see anywhere else to improve.

I have considered some of the explosion chests and then switching out gloves for more damage, but will need to search around more since I don't see anyone running stuff like that for lacerate. It might be better, I'm not great at PoB so can't test it as much. Might just need to do a live test if I can snag one for cheap.
Praise Bisco the Doge <3
Been working on getting a better axe. With the harvest nerf is it possible to remove the cold mod and add physical and speed mod to this item? It has T1 flat phy already.

Last edited by Zuuule on May 10, 2021, 10:56:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info