[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
luuisazuul wrote:
Hello. im levelling with this guide, but im pretty sure i saw yesterday weapons that are suggested through levelling, and now i cant found them, im crazy ? did i imagined that?

Hi. I had to move Levelling section to second post while updating today because it didn't fit character limit. There I had to add all those items from stash again and looks like I forgot weapons. Added back!
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
"
DeliciousHD wrote:
"
luuisazuul wrote:
Hello. im levelling with this guide, but im pretty sure i saw yesterday weapons that are suggested through levelling, and now i cant found them, im crazy ? did i imagined that?

Actually I saw them too before, but now they are gone, but here are some you can use:
- The Screaming Eagle (req. lvl 6)
- Relentless Fury (req. 29)
- The Gryphon (req. lvl 32)
- Rigwald's Savagery (req. lvl 67)
Basically any unique axe would be good enough, or just do rituals and you will find a lot of rare axes in it.

my hero
Hey I'm playing this build currently. just got my 6-link Belly of the Beast but I'm having some trouble surviving in red maps, and I'm not to sure why.Did I miss some defensive layer in the build?
"
Notelok wrote:
Hey I'm playing this build currently. just got my 6-link Belly of the Beast but I'm having some trouble surviving in red maps, and I'm not to sure why.Did I miss some defensive layer in the build?

Check this post and the build for required gear on the 1st page is updated.
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
Echoes of The Atlas update to build is here! Block chance is increased from %29 Attack Block to %51 Attack and Spell Block. This is a huge increase in terms of survivability! This costed us %8.2 DPS and 0.3k life on Meta Gear, %6.3k DPS and 0.3k life on Required Gear. DPS losses won't be much of a problem since we already increased DPS by %21.6 on Required Gear and %26.8 on Meta Gear last league. Overally, build will perform much better in Echoes of The Atlas expansion and hopefully will provide a better experience for the ones staying. Please check Changes Since Release section for details.

"
PegasusRideR wrote:
Here Culling Strike weapon mod won't work because of no bleed, you either need to skip it or get it on gloves(skipping fast Leap Slam setup). Get Anomalous Blood Rage to be able to generate frenzy charges on bosses.

Here I decided to leave the Culling Strike weapon and didn't switch to Culling Strike gloves. This is because I was checking Culling Strike gloves on trade for days and there was mostly 1 or 2 listed worth adding to the build. Prices were unnecessarily high as well. Also, bleed chance stayed %28 after these changes on Meta Gear, that's more than enough to cull bosses and rares with our high attack speed. Decided not to add Anomalous Blood Rage as it's around 9ex at the moment, so I put it in Even Further Upgrades section.

"
4) Get a watcher's eye with "chance to deal double damage while using pride", this is REALLY cheap and immensely upgrades your dps.

Double damage Pride mod on Watcher's Eye actually reduces DPS a lot it turned out. But when changing, for some reason Pob compares it with all of the jewels even when comparing 2 Watcher's with each other, so it looks like an increase at first. This was misleading for me as well. But because it's cheap, I added it to Required Gear since there was some +currency of changing rare gloves with Haemophilia.
Is Berserk really worth using?

It drains Rage to 0(55 charges give a nice boost) and costs mana (I have to stop attacking to gather mana for cast)
"
Horken007 wrote:

It drains Rage to 0(55 charges give a nice boost) and costs mana (I have to stop attacking to gather mana for cast)

It is definitly worth using Berserk, cause it gives us a very nice boost to dps, but I mainly use it on bosses.

Edit: Socket it in one of your weapons like this: Blood Rage - Enhance - Berserk
Last edited by DeliciousHD on Feb 9, 2021, 6:31:25 AM
"
DeliciousHD wrote:

Edit: Socket it in one of your weapons like this: Blood Rage - Enhance - Berserk

Indeed. But at mapping I swap Berserk with Increased Duration. It is a nice QoL solution for Blood Rage :)
Hello, I'm playing this build, like it very much. I have few questions:
How to fix mana issues. I removed mana leech and even with Soul Taker I cant tunnel non stop bosses?
How many ES I need to have for this build?
With Watcher Eye I can do critical strikes even with Resolute Technique node?
What is the easiest way to get chaos resist?
What about Ryslatha's Coil for this build?
Last edited by Sansolite on Feb 9, 2021, 9:54:28 AM
"
Sansolite wrote:
How to fix mana issues. I removed mana leech and even with Soul Taker I cant tunnel non stop bosses?

The only thing you won't be able to do non stop against bosses is Blood Rage. Everything else has "Melee" and "Attack" tags so Soul Taker will make it ignore no mana.

What I do is refresh Blood Rage after I spend a couple of seconds not attacking due to avoiding boss mechanics.
"
Notelok wrote:

Hi. You have 2.05m DPS and 5.3k life at the moment. Life is a little low here and needs increasing, also build is recently updated for a lot more block. If we modify yours to that as daniboy suggested and increase life, it should solve your survivability problems. Change gloves with a Haemophilia(2.05m, 5.1k life), refund Blood in The Eyes and Gratuitous Violence ascendancies and get Painforged and Versatile Combatant(you can do this in Normal lab)(1.84m DPS, %41 Attack and Spell block -from %29 Attack only block-), refund Red Storm passive set and get Swagger with the upper side node(1.83m DPS, %51 Attack and Spell block). Now we need to increase life. Change Carnage Heart with something like the amulet on Required Gear and anoint Discipline and Training on it(1.81m DPS, 5.6k life), level to 90 and get a rare jewel and put it on cluster jewel(1.90m DPS, 5.8k life). At this point your survivability problems should be fixed. Only thing needs to be increased to reach Required Gear stats is DPS now, it will also increase survivability further because of faster kills. Corrupt weapons to %30 quality via beastcraft(1.94m), change War Banner with Dread Banner(we need it for Impale)(2.04m), change ring 1 with a steel ring and craft %16 Increased Damage and use abrasive catalysts on it(2.18m), changed Rustic Sash here to balance resists and also crafted %Increased Damage(2.21m), get a better Lion's Roar(2.25m), meanwhile doing these upgrades get the boot enchant and make gems 20-20(2.89m DPS and 5.8k life). Now DPS is pretty close to Required Gear. I also suggest getting to at least %0 chaos resistance to help with chaos damaging ritual type and also other chaos damaging stuff in the game. Also, getting chaos res will become easier once you switch to explody chest in Meta Gear and get rare gloves. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/EqyFB4v9

"
Horken007 wrote:

I suggest using Berserk only on bosses as keeping it at maximum adds nice dps and clear speed. It's pretty strong on bosses and buffs 6.18m DPS of Meta Gear to 9.10m for I think 6 seconds. For multi-phase bosses, I either suggest using it on hardest phase or last phase depending on the boss. For the mana part, I suggest first activating Vaal Ancestral Warchiefs and then Berserk, because at this small time window Berserk will become available to cast. You can also remove Enhance and put Blood Magic there, making both Blood Rage and Berserk instant-cast.

"
Sansolite wrote:
Hello, I'm playing this build, like it very much. I have few questions:
How many ES I need to have for this build?
With Watcher Eye I can do critical strikes even with Resolute Technique node?
What is the easiest way to get chaos resist?
What about Ryslatha's Coil for this build?

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Sorry but I didn't understand meaning of tunnel in first post. You should only have mana issues with Blood Rage as st0rmie said and that's only for 1-2 seconds. There's no need for ES for this build as this is a life based build and 5.7k life will be enough. It's not possible to do critical hits with RT, also major changes are needed to change the build to crit like adding crit chance, crit multiplier and accuracy modded items and also big changes on skill tree. Easiest way to get chaos resist is to get them on belt and helm. Also steel rings for more. Ryslatha's Coil will be good on the offensive side, making managing resists harder but still possible.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Feb 10, 2021, 6:40:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info